shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your warm colored diamonds! L and lower...

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maita!
Do you have a thread on your beautfiul 3 stone ring?
I just love the proportions of it. :wavey:

Hi, @Rubies-R-Me :wavey:! No, I don’t have a thread on the 3 stone.
If it helps, the center is 1.58 ct (7.13 x 7.44 x 4.72), sides are 1.02 and 0.85, measuring 5.95 x6.19 x4.39 and 5.70 x5.97 x4.00 respectively.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
My Q/R solitaire alongside my M/N three stone ring in indoor and outdoor lighting…

F3795377-0380-4288-9CE4-0047DDF0733E.jpeg F491A22F-758A-4106-929E-1739E258A859.jpeg

Is the soli new? It is a beauty. Q/R is such an odd grade. I have two in that range. One is more in coloring like your soli and the other is a more steel/grey undertone. You wouldn't think they are the same grading together, next to one another.

I really do think your three stone is great on you. I remember when you had it listed, I think. You do three stones very well. That's a hand of beautiful things!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Is the soli new? It is a beauty. Q/R is such an odd grade. I have two in that range. One is more in coloring like your soli and the other is a more steel/grey undertone. You wouldn't think they are the same grading together, next to one another.

I really do think your three stone is great on you. I remember when you had it listed, I think. You do three stones very well. That's a hand of beautiful things!

Hi, @elizat :wavey:
Thanks for liking my new Q/R soli. It is indeed an odd grade based on your 2 Q/Rs. I creepy trawled the handful of PS posts to have a better sense of the Q/R coloring, and the very few I came across with have interesting hues/undertone to them (brown, yellow, ivory, grey).

Yep, you’re right…I had my 3 stone listed a few months back. I’m glad I didn’t go through with the sale though. I was planning to convert those into earrings someday, but your compliment is giving me pause and feeding my indecision:lol:. Regardless, thank you for the kind words. It means a lot coming from someone whose taste In jewelry I greatly admire.

rubilee

Rough_Rock
I LOVE warmer stones, I feel they have so much more character and I love the honey hues, there are so many beautiful rings on here and I would like to introduce my new addition we call her ‘ FCF9028F-8EAE-44C7-B1D2-A069AB595C15.jpeg the mistress 75A84EB0-8EE1-4832-B5E1-B5C6D194B599.jpeg ’ and she is graded as M BBCF7F5C-328D-4148-A318-7E704A9D1A18.jpeg

Mmmmm yummy warm marquise beautiful finger coverage too!!

More goodies you’re hiding @AnastasiaBeaverhausen !! What are you going to do with those??

I'm in the process of having them turned into a 3- stone ring with an emerald center. But this whole holiday thing is really putting a damper on my plans :lol:. And yeah, I'm trying to pare down my collection to things I'm actually going to wear, or at least an idea of what I'm going to do with them...

Pic tax: Screenshot_20211228-155846_Photos.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I'm in the process of having them turned into a 3- stone ring with an emerald center. But this whole holiday thing is really putting a damper on my plans :lol:. And yeah, I'm trying to pare down my collection to things I'm actually going to wear, or at least an idea of what I'm going to do with them...

Pic tax: Screenshot_20211228-155846_Photos.jpg

Omg yes I remember when you got that emerald. That’s going to be amazing!! Where did you source the oecs? Or have you talked about this project somewhere and I missed it?

Omg yes I remember when you got that emerald. That’s going to be amazing!! Where did you source the oecs? Or have you talked about this project somewhere and I missed it?

I got the OECs from @ForteKitty. And thanks for remembering! I haven't started a thread on this project or anything. Just mentioned it in passing. I think the furthest I've gone was making a decision on whether I want to cluster the emerald or make another 3-stone. I'm working on a 3-stone now. But boy do I still dream about a cluster. Tehe, maybe that will be my next project!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I got the OECs from @ForteKitty. And thanks for remembering! I haven't started a thread on this project or anything. Just mentioned it in passing. I think the furthest I've gone was making a decision on whether I want to cluster the emerald or make another 3-stone. I'm working on a 3-stone now. But boy do I still dream about a cluster. Tehe, maybe that will be my next project!

Ok that’s the second person who was able to buy from @ForteKitty ’s collection sans LT or Preloved ad lol! I need to make friends w her!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reviving this thread to add this three stone since it got graded today as an L VS2, the side stones are H.

6EDB7647-D1D6-47AB-B74E-EEF69640C8A9.jpeg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reviving this thread to add this three stone since it got graded today as an L VS2, the side stones are H.

6EDB7647-D1D6-47AB-B74E-EEF69640C8A9.jpeg

Gorgeous! Look at those pastels and the beautiful faceting of your OEC. I love the band too. Very romantic.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
This might be one of my favorite threads, a beautiful cut L OEC is my favorite :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results