Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your warm colored diamonds! L and lower...

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@bling_dream19, aw, thank you! I'm really enjoying this ring, I'm liking the simplicity of it.

@maita13, thank you so much!! It's an M VS2, 1.89 carats, measures 7.90 x 8.24. It has a very slight cushion shape. I bought it on pre-loved and it's originally from a NY company called Victor Barbone. Size 4.25. I'm loving the yg. I lean towards halos but I'm really enjoying the solitaire.
Thanks so much for the info, @junebug17!! I happen to love Victor Barbone.
I think their rings are absolutely beautiful! Your ring has a lot of presence and I adore its warmth and character❤. Enjoy her in good health and blingy joy for many years to come :love: .
ETA: I’m envious of your size 4.25 finger. Wish mine weren’t so short and stubby :cry2:

LoveMeDo

Rough_Rock
Premium
FFFDB77E-A47C-449A-867A-8F902B200061.jpeg
7.24. Not certified yet.
OMG I AM DYING!!!! Wowowow. I am currently looking at a 6ct warm antique OMC and was wondering if I could pull off something so *fabulous* - this ring is insanely amazing!! Who did you work with to source the stone? :kiss2:

lissku

Rough_Rock
OMG I AM DYING!!!! Wowowow. I am currently looking at a 6ct warm antique OMC and was wondering if I could pull off something so *fabulous* - this ring is insanely amazing!! Who did you work with to source the stone? :kiss2:
Hi I used SN queens in LA. She is also the owner of sylva & cie....her husband plays golf with mine so she was just helping me out as a favor. I’m not 100 percent sure about it at this point. Just upgraded a couple weeks ago.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the info, @junebug17!! I happen to love Victor Barbone.
I think their rings are absolutely beautiful! Your ring has a lot of presence and I adore its warmth and character❤. Enjoy her in good health and blingy joy for many years to come :love: .
ETA: I’m envious of your size 4.25 finger. Wish mine weren’t so short and stubby :cry2:
@maita13, thank you so much for the nice words!!!! I truly appreciate them <3

lissku

Rough_Rock
You can buy mine

LoveMeDo

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi I used SN queens in LA. She is also the owner of sylva & cie....her husband plays golf with mine so she was just helping me out as a favor. I’m not 100 percent sure about it at this point. Just upgraded a couple weeks ago.
What are you unsure about? Is it the warmth? What color do they think she is?

lissku

Rough_Rock
What are you unsure about? Is it the warmth? What color do they think she is?
I actually got it reset with a white gold head. It faces less warm now. The cut is odd. It is most likely a transitional cut with a closed culet. The table is super big. I’m just unsure. 1606591D-F625-4E43-AFBA-BD3CC6F3CD16.jpeg

LoveMeDo

Rough_Rock
Premium
The stone appears to be very clear! I see what you mean about the table. Will they allow you to trade it if you decide it bothers you too much? Would love to see pics of the white gold setting! Have been curious about how that changes the look of a warmer stone like this.

lissku

Rough_Rock
The stone appears to be very clear! I see what you mean about the table. Will they allow you to trade it if you decide it bothers you too much? Would love to see pics of the white gold setting! Have been curious about how that changes the look of a warmer stone like this.
[/
The videos are w the white gold. Here is a video in all yellow setting

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.