shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share with you all my new and hopefully most versatile bracelet. My goal was a light weight, water-safe and blingy piece th at I forget I have on. And here it goes…
IMG_8396.jpeg

Oh that is beyond beautiful!! It's number one on my 2buy one day list exactly for the reasons you stated.. blingy and water safe.
It's perfection!!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share with you all my new and hopefully most versatile bracelet. My goal was a light weight, water-safe and blingy piece th at I forget I have on. And here it goes…
IMG_8396.jpeg

Gorgeous. So laid back and blingy at the same time.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is really beautiful and delicate! Just gorgeous on you! And it plays nice with stacks too!
@Cerulean, thank you! Yes, it does play nice. Exactly that.

@LLJsmom, this is such a gorgeous addition, and it stacks so beautifully and effortlessly with everything!! :love: Well done!
@carbonfan - thank you! yes, stacks so easily. Hope you're doing well.

Oh that is beyond beautiful!! It's number one on my 2buy one day list exactly for the reasons you stated.. blingy and water safe.
It's perfection!!
Thank you @Rubies-R-Me! I think you would really enjoy it.

Gorgeous. So laid back and blingy at the same time.
Thanks @Tartansparkles . Laid back and blingy. Perfect description.

+ a billion
Thank you a billion @canuk-gal . :mrgreen2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_8396.jpeg

Beautiful! It is both delicate and statement - and I especially love the stacking with your WG onyx 5 motif: the different sized motifs and the classic combo of WG, diamonds and onyx… gorgeous :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It is both delicate and statement - and I especially love the stacking with your WG onyx 5 motif: the different sized motifs and the classic combo of WG, diamonds and onyx… gorgeous :kiss2:

Thank you @Pomelo. So true. Delicate and a statement. Very apt. That's exactly what I love about it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_8396.jpeg

Absolutely love this on you, and I think it was the perfect addition to your collection! It's just much more wearable casually than the vintage size, so you'll get so much enjoyment in wearing it often!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_8396.jpeg

This pave sweet bracelet fits so seemlessly into your WG VCA collection! It looks so fabulous on you! Can't wait to see what you add next! :kiss2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_8396.jpeg

Omg! This is AWESOME. Seriously gorgeous. You can wear it with anything and everything.

I have wrist size envy. I would love to add this bracelet to my one-day wish list and I don’t think the sweets are long enough for my large wrist.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y’all, I have spent way too much time reading this entire thread over the past few days. I’ve had some downtime after having my eyebrows microbladed and not being able to get sweaty, so of course I turned to PS to find something to obsess over. It turned out to be VCA, and I finally purchased a “starter” piece.

The description “addictive” is real. One piece and I’m already hooked; happy to have had the warning for that, at least! My daughter is going to have to figure out how to pay for her own college now. (Just kidding…I think.)

For quite some time, I tossed around the idea of a 20 motif. As I began to research more, I decided that might be biting off more than I was ready to chew. The style looks wonderful on so many, but I worried that doubling would have me feeling choked, and wearing it long would have my rather ample bosom appearing more matronly than she needs to.

I kept noticing as I wore some white gold/platinum rings and earrings that I didn’t have anything in a white metal for my neck. This was really the driving factor in my decision for my first piece—it felt like an actual need. I also have had enough of YG for now. I went through a phase of wanting all the YG things last year and all the itches have been scratched in that department.

Next, I wanted something light and eye-catching, yet not overpowering. I had also been coveting a particular pair of earrings that I wanted to work with a VCA piece, so this was the second factor. I’ve ordered the earrings—gem quality akoya studs from Andrew Moline—so I’m very hopeful that each piece will complement the other.

Finally, I chose a WG WMOP pendant. My next piece will very likely be the WMOP 5 motif bracelet in WG to go with my stainless MOP face/diamond marker watch. I love it already, and can’t wait to see how it looks with the akoya studs!

(Those are not VCA earrings nor meant to appear as such. I happened upon them last summer when I was having my emerald ring made by JR Columbian. They were set in RG but I requested them to be rhodium dipped. I had no idea they’d look somewhat similar to cosmos as I wasn’t looking at VCA back then. Fun coincidence though, and easier on my wallet.)

IMG_0046.jpeg

Pearls and VCA. My top two jewellery loves. Pearls in VCA, can’t fault the microblading-enhanced decision-making bigsmile:

This thread, and the SO and full collection threads on the other forum. Dens of intemperate influence. I hear this. I can’t count how many times something new catches my attention, going through those threads multiple times…

The twenty is hard. IMO. Looks spectacular on flatter-chested women. Can’t get that beautiful full U-shaped drape on those of us who’ve got more going on in front, though. I don’t do necklaces but even if I did - the twenty wouldn’t work for me. The longer Magic sixteen motif, what d’you think of that one?

When do your akoya come in? :bigsmile:

Ditto Sharon. You have lovely glowy skin!! The MOP in WG is bright and fresh on you. Not the least bit harsh in contrast. You wear white pearl well :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @m-2-b ! I’ve placed extra traction on myself so I can’t slide too far. I put my time in reading through this thread so have obviously identified all the perils and dangers and will surely be able to avoid them. HA!

1. No SA. (No personal enabler/anyone who gets paid to ply me, hypnotize me, or otherwise coerce me into buying.)

2. Put @yssie on ignore. Ok, her and several others here.

3. Glue wallet shut.

It’s really very easy, I think.
:lol:

The one you’ve really got to watch out for is @diamondseeker2006. I was fine until I rehomed a piece from her. Just sayin’, if we’re gonna be pointing fingers… :saint:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello everyone!
Happy almost Mother's Day.:love:
I have a rather humble addition to this WOW of a VCA thread.
I have always loved this ring as I think out of all the Perlee single row bands it has the most "umph!"
It seems VCA in the USA doesn't carry it anymore so I made it my vacation mission to find it and I did! We were away 2 weeks ago in Europe and was able to track it down. Mission accomplished!:D

97B0D517-1802-4889-952F-A32C4AD32512.jpeg

Happy Mother’s Day!!

I was there when LLJsmom got hers!! I remember being blown away by how much impact it has in-person :love:

Rubies. I want to see your rings collection. You have so many spectacular rings. If you ever share a collection pic please tag me! So I don’t miss it!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_8396.jpeg

I can’t get over how much I love how you style your VCA :love:

Casual luxury. That’s what these pieces are made for. But it’s so easy to forget that. I know I automatically conflate pricepoint with intention. You… Just, don’t… And I love every photo of it!!

My favourite is your new sweet with your single row. The sweet would work with your leather bracelet too.

Getting to this piece has been a journey for you. Kinda like dating, gotta date the wrong sorts to appreciate the right sort. Your confidence that this was the right choice makes me so happy for you :love: :appl: ❤️

:love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I got some clarity on ordering and waitlists and wanted to share here. I’m based in the US, not sure if it’s the same world-wide.

Even for pieces that are stock, there’s currently a cannot order list. It’s a literal list that gets updated every so often and emailed out to all US-based SAs. Right now it’s got lots of Alhambra pieces, lots of Perlee pieces, some Frivole pieces…

If a piece is stock and isn’t in boutique inventory at the moment, but isn’t on this cannot order list, an SA can order it for a client with a deposit. And the order + deposit locks the price.

But if a piece is stock and isn’t in inventory and is on this cannot order list - no ordering, even if you’re willing to pay in full up front. Only option is to be put on a waitlist. And pieces will come in whenever they come in - could be weeks, could be months. And no price locks so if there’s a price increase whilst you’re waiting - too bad.

I inquired about a Perlee piece. It’s on the cannot order list. :blackeye: I remember when they came out and boutiques were stuffed with them! :wall:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad my next 2 VCA pieces are secured already given the current ordering situation! :Up_to_something:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearls and VCA. My top two jewellery loves. Pearls in VCA, can’t fault the microblading-enhanced decision-making bigsmile:

This thread, and the SO and full collection threads on the other forum. Dens of intemperate influence. I hear this. I can’t count how many times something new catches my attention, going through those threads multiple times…

The twenty is hard. IMO. Looks spectacular on flatter-chested women. Can’t get that beautiful full U-shaped drape on those of us who’ve got more going on in front, though. I don’t do necklaces but even if I did - the twenty wouldn’t work for me. The longer Magic sixteen motif, what d’you think of that one?

When do your akoya come in? :bigsmile:

Ditto Sharon. You have lovely glowy skin!! The MOP in WG is bright and fresh on you. Not the least bit harsh in contrast. You wear white pearl well :love:

Thank you for the response! I’m not big on the 16 motif as of now. I’m sure it could grow on me if I researched further, so I’ll refrain from doing that. Ha! The pearls will arrive either sometime next week or mid-June. Travel involved on both ends, so we’re working around that. I’ll post in the pearl sub when I receive them. Thank you so much for the compliment on my skin—I’m trying to enjoy it while it still fits.

Jadaph

Rough_Rock
Does anyone has a reliable SA in the US to recommend?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love this on you, and I think it was the perfect addition to your collection! It's just much more wearable casually than the vintage size, so you'll get so much enjoyment in wearing it often!
Thank you @diamondseeker2006 . I do really enjoy wearing it. I have worn it every day since I bought it. It's so easy to wear.

This pave sweet bracelet fits so seemlessly into your WG VCA collection! It looks so fabulous on you! Can't wait to see what you add next! :kiss2:
Thank you @m-2-b . It does fit so easily in with my pieces and I'm having so much fun with it.

Omg! This is AWESOME. Seriously gorgeous. You can wear it with anything and everything.

I have wrist size envy. I would love to add this bracelet to my one-day wish list and I don’t think the sweets are long enough for my large wrist.
Thank you @Tonks ! I'm so happy that you got your fabulous huge ACA.

I can’t get over how much I love how you style your VCA :love:

Casual luxury. That’s what these pieces are made for. But it’s so easy to forget that. I know I automatically conflate pricepoint with intention. You… Just, don’t… And I love every photo of it!!

My favourite is your new sweet with your single row. The sweet would work with your leather bracelet too.

Getting to this piece has been a journey for you. Kinda like dating, gotta date the wrong sorts to appreciate the right sort. Your confidence that this was the right choice makes me so happy for you :love: :appl: ❤️

:love:
Thank you @yssie for always being supportive of my "anything with VCA" philosophy. You know me too well cause I do love it with my skinny leather bracelet too. Your dating analogy perfectly describes my VCA bracelet journey. You asked if I was at the end, and I think I totally am. I can't think of another bracelet that I want, at least not enough to pay for.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother’s Day!!

I was there when LLJsmom got hers!! I remember being blown away by how much impact it has in-person :love:

Rubies. I want to see your rings collection. You have so many spectacular rings. If you ever share a collection pic please tag me! So I don’t miss it!!

:wavey: Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too Yssie! :love:
Again.. for some reason I'm not getting notifications that I was mentioned or quoted in a thread. Darn! So sorry for the late response.:cry:
I'm actually wearing the new bubble ring today and admiring as I'm typing.
How fun that you and LLJsmom are pals and shop together! Makes it twice as fun!
I shall shake the bushes and make a ring collection pic very soon.
Just VCA rings? Or all the whole "team.":lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie
Ooo! Found a "whole team" shot from last year..
Missing some rookies but has most of the old timer heavy hitters.
NO MORE BASEBALL REFERENCES! I PROMISE!:lol:

Left to right and top to bottom.
PINKY - Cartier Nigeria, 11 carat tw emerald cut band, Vintage Tiffany marquise and round band.
RING FINGER - My moms old cut Tiffany set engagement ring and band, Vintage Tiffany sapphire "Diana" ring and matching Tiffany sapphire and diamond band, 4.3 carat marquise, Perlee band.
INDEX FINGER - 7 carat emerald cut, baguette band, ruby heart halo ring, thin ruby/diamond eternity band, pave band that matches the ruby ring.
POINTER - 2.65 carat pear bezel set in yellow gold with matching band, 1.68 heart diamond ring set in rose gold with matching Perlee rose gold band.

Whew! I think it got most in this pix.
In addition a new VCA wide Perlee clover band in white gold, the aformentioned yellow gold bubble ring and an assortment of rolling rings and other Cartier no stone rings bought mostly second hand from Ebay. :appl:

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 12.08.29 PM.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie

PINKY - Cartier Nigeria, 11 carat tw emerald cut band, Vintage Tiffany marquise and round band.
RING FINGER - My moms old cut Tiffany set engagement ring and band, Vintage Tiffany sapphire "Diana" ring and matching Tiffany sapphire and diamond band, 4.3 carat marquise, Perlee band.
INDEX FINGER - 7 carat emerald cut, baguette band, ruby heart halo ring, thin ruby/diamond eternity band, pave band that matches the ruby ring.
POINTER - 2.65 carat pear bezel set in yellow gold with matching band, 1.68 heart diamond ring set in rose gold with matching Perlee rose gold band.

In addition a new VCA wide Perlee clover band in white gold, the aformentioned yellow gold bubble ring and an assortment of rolling rings and other Cartier no stone rings bought mostly second hand from Ebay. :appl:

WHAT A HAND.

I don't even know where to start...

Your mum's ring and band. Such beautiful and classic pieces :love: For your low key days :bigsmile:

When do you reach for your gigantic marquise vs. your gigantic-er emerald?

I would love more photos of that vintage Tiffany marquise and round band at the bottom of your pinky, I've not seen that design before but it looks so well-executed (no surprise, it's a Tiffany band!!) :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You asked if I was at the end, and I think I totally am. I can't think of another bracelet that I want, at least not enough to pay for.

I love this.

Y'know what. I'm there too. I can't envision any other bracelets. I see photos of other bracelets that I'd normally want, and... I'm content to admire from afar. Hoping this unexpected contentment sticks! :bigsmile:

Well. Let me qualify that. There are a couple more bracelets that I want. But they're all just add-ons to my Perlee stack, so I'm sort of mentally counting them all as "one" unit. 'Cause I'd only ever wear them all together. So... Finish out the Perlee stack, and... I honestly, seriously think I'll be at bracelet peace. What a thought :eek-2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie

Yoo-Hoooooo…. Rubies can you pretty please repost your VCA perlee clover wide band? I think I missed it. Your rings are stupendous btw. Killer…. I so wanna see the Tiffany old cut ering…

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this.

Y'know what. I'm there too. I can't envision any other bracelets. I see photos of other bracelets that I'd normally want, and... I'm content to admire from afar. Hoping this unexpected contentment sticks! :bigsmile:

Well. Let me qualify that. There are a couple more bracelets that I want. But they're all just add-ons to my Perlee stack, so I'm sort of mentally counting them all as "one" unit. 'Cause I'd only ever wear them all together. So... Finish out the Perlee stack, and... I honestly, seriously think I'll be at bracelet peace. What a thought :eek-2:

Seriously cannot wait to see that “completed” stack. It will off the hooook!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT A HAND.

I don't even know where to start...

Your mum's ring and band. Such beautiful and classic pieces :love: For your low key days :bigsmile:

When do you reach for your gigantic marquise vs. your gigantic-er emerald?

I would love more photos of that vintage Tiffany marquise and round band at the bottom of your pinky, I've not seen that design before but it looks so well-executed (no surprise, it's a Tiffany band!!) :love:

:wavey:Helloooo yssie!
So so touched by all your sweet ring compliments!:love:
I do wear my mom's ring sometimes and it always makes me smile.. actually just wore it over Mother's Day weekend.
It is actually an old euro cut diamond that was reset by Tiffany in the 1950's.
It was my grandmother's original engagement ring from the 1920's.
My mom's father passed away in the 1940's and my grandmother got remarried so she gave the stone to my mother when she got engaged to my Dad in 1955. They brought it to Tiffany to have to set by them. Back in those days Tiffany would set stones that were not purchased from them. She wore it with my grandmother's wedding band too as my grandmother wore a new band from her 2nd husband.
Sorry.. that's a lot of family history there to keep track of.

As far as deciding between wearing the marquise vs the emerald cut I have been wearing the marquise more I guess it's because it's the "new kid on the block." The emerald cut ring I have had for 20 years now.. it was a present from my DH for my 40th Bday. The marquise I got from a New York auction about a year and a half ago.
I really only wear it on vacation if I'm going on a cruise or to a party or out to dinner on a Saturday night. It's "a lot" to wear to the supermarket! :lol:

RE the Tiffany marquise and round band.. I bought that from Ebay a few years back.
I also found on Ebay the original Tiffany catalog from the 1970's that the ring is in! I love finding stuff like that. Here are some pix. It's the bottom ring in the catalog.. "GG" :D
453939 453940

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoo-Hoooooo…. Rubies can you pretty please repost your VCA perlee clover wide band? I think I missed it. Your rings are stupendous btw. Killer…. I so wanna see the Tiffany old cut ering…

Hello LLJsmom!
Thank you so very much for the ring compliments too!!:love:
I would love to repost the Perlee Clover band. I bought it in Rome this past October on a trip with our daughter and son in law (they are the youngsters in the middle of the picture) just a few days before the last price increase. It was great timing as the Euro was on par with the dollar at that point so I saved a bundle.:D 909259 909255

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello again everyone!
Posting like mad today.. and this one is actually VCA related.
I recently bought a pre-loved "Cadenas" watch in stainless steel.
Interestingly "Cadenas" means padlock in French which is a fun fact and adds to my claim that most of my 10 words of French that I know are jewelry terms.
VCA only currently sells the 18K version.. they seemed to have discontinued the stainless version so I felt lucky to find this.:D 23B9E460-73D3-47E9-821E-2B51C5F076CF.jpeg
I love the style.. not the most practical watch though. the face is teeny tiny. Well I guess that is what phones are for.:lol:

Attachments

• DE6FFCA4-15B9-4A4F-B39D-6D60D44F2821.jpeg
    DE6FFCA4-15B9-4A4F-B39D-6D60D44F2821.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 4DF3A9A0-BF8E-4A1D-906D-D799AE8C7A44.jpeg
    4DF3A9A0-BF8E-4A1D-906D-D799AE8C7A44.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20624F51-D77E-4D10-8B7C-5C77A3660199.jpeg
    20624F51-D77E-4D10-8B7C-5C77A3660199.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 18

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello again everyone!
Posting like mad today.. and this one is actually VCA related.
I recently bought a pre-loved "Cadenas" watch in stainless steel.
Interestingly "Cadenas" means padlock in French which is a fun fact and adds to my claim that most of my 10 words of French that I know are jewelry terms.
VCA only currently sells the 18K version.. they seemed to have discontinued the stainless version so I felt lucky to find this.:D 23B9E460-73D3-47E9-821E-2B51C5F076CF.jpeg
I love the style.. not the most practical watch though. the face is teeny tiny. Well I guess that is what phones are for.:lol:

Gorgeous watch! You’re right that it’s tiny—it took me a second to find the actual watch face in the pics lol! I’ve been seeing a couple pre-loved VCA watches on various sites recently (Long’s, Wilson’s, even Fashionphile) and they’re all beautiful but this one is so unique and cool! Very exciting purchase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results