shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
love them.:kiss2: They are definitely there but don't scream. Perfect for a daily pair with bling and elegance.

How are you feeling about them?

I’m really happy with them. Earrings really aren’t my thing, but I really liked these, and it was my birthday. Actually, my favorite pair is gold hoops from Anthropologie :lol:

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Oh those look fabulous on you and I agree are a perfect fit on your ear lobes. I want a pair of those (without the diamonds in the petals) but the price tag is more than I feel comfortable spending. I have been looking on the pre-loved market but haven't found any and I have a feeling if I do they won't be priced much below retail. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to keep admiring things from afar.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Small but mighty. PERFECT on your lobe! What's not to like about Frivole?????

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh those look fabulous on you and I agree are a perfect fit on your ear lobes. I want a pair of those (without the diamonds in the petals) but the price tag is more than I feel comfortable spending. I have been looking on the pre-loved market but haven't found any and I have a feeling if I do they won't be priced much below retail. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to keep admiring things from afar.

Do you keep an eye on Fashionphile? The polished minis do show up every so often. Keep checking. I bet by the end of the year, a pair will show up. The price point is significantly lower than the pave pair. Will keep a lookout for you.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock

Thank you, adlgel.
I have definitely seen those pre loved. I hear you on the price, and it does seem like VCA holds its value as there is never much of a discount. But I will keep my eyes open for you. You can check the real real, rebag, fashionphile, vestivaire, and of course EBay.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HI:

Small but mighty. PERFECT on your lobe! What's not to like about Frivole?????

cheers--Sharon

Thank you so much, Sharon! I think they are the perfect size for me, especially as an everyday earring. I love floral jewelry, so I think frivole is my favorite VCA line.
I hope you are well and having a great summer!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Do you keep an eye on Fashionphile? The polished minis do show up every so often. Keep checking. I bet by the end of the year, a pair will show up. The price point is significantly lower than the pave pair. Will keep a lookout for you.

Thanks - I do remember to check every so often but so far no luck. I had my ear piercings repaired a few months ago so wasn’t able to wear any earrings for 3 months. Then I got them re-pierced and needed to wear the little gold studs for 6 weeks and am now finally able to wear real earrings again. So keeping fingers crossed they show up at some point since I could actually wear them now.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting the diamond mini frivole, and I love them! I have small ears/lobes, and I’m a small person so I think they’re the perfect size for me.::)
925225AF-82A9-4AAD-B445-1D3B349E7E97.jpeg 860CEBAD-8F9F-49E7-96A6-E665B188F444.jpeg

Wow! These sure are the perfect size for you, they look really beautiful! Love these earrings, they're perfect for everyday wear :love:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow! These sure are the perfect size for you, they look really beautiful! Love these earrings, they're perfect for everyday wear :love:

Thank you so much, junebug17
You are so sweet.
I am really enjoying wearing them, and I like that they are subtle too.

Q

Queenie60

I ended up getting the diamond mini frivole, and I love them! I have small ears/lobes, and I’m a small person so I think they’re the perfect size for me.::)
925225AF-82A9-4AAD-B445-1D3B349E7E97.jpeg 860CEBAD-8F9F-49E7-96A6-E665B188F444.jpeg

I love your earrings! They look perfect size on your earlobes. Congratulations!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@iluvcarats You have such dainty earlobes! The mini size is PERFECT on you!!!! :love:

Ahhhhh. This makes me so happy. It’s not possible to look at Frivole pieces and not just feel happy. And the pave just elevates them - must be such a bling fest IRL!!!! :cool2:

YG is an awesome colour on you!!!!

1627134098429.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest addition to my small Collection. The RG sweet Perlee. I love how versatile it is with various stacking combinations. It doesn’t overpower my Alhambra’s which are my new addiction lol. 99517889-AB40-4FDA-9A6C-9974C7AC52E3.jpeg A82E11CD-F5AA-495D-8F49-97B261258D56.jpeg

Stack dreams, girl :love: :love:

Ooookay. So. I saw the Sweet in-person for the first time yesterday. Or was it the day before? Time is all running together... Anyway. I have the regular and was wondering how the Sweet would look stacked, and I didn’t love it - mostly because the clover spacing is so different. But y’know what? Stacked with Alhambra - the spacing makes a whoooole lot of sense, visually!!!! The original Perlee is overwhelming...

I totally see this now!!!! It works. Better than the original size. Gorgeous and eye-opening for me!!!! :appl::love:

Oh, I have a feeling your “small” collection puts many of ours’ to shame... Just sayin’... :bigsmile:

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
My newest addition to my small Collection. The RG sweet Perlee. I love how versatile it is with various stacking combinations. It doesn’t overpower my Alhambra’s which are my new addiction lol. 99517889-AB40-4FDA-9A6C-9974C7AC52E3.jpeg A82E11CD-F5AA-495D-8F49-97B261258D56.jpeg

Your bracelets look amazing on you! Enjoy!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Stack dreams, girl :love: :love:

Ooookay. So. I saw the Sweet in-person for the first time yesterday. Or was it the day before? Time is all running together... Anyway. I have the regular and was wondering how the Sweet would look stacked, and I didn’t love it - mostly because the clover spacing is so different. But y’know what? Stacked with Alhambra - the spacing makes a whoooole lot of sense, visually!!!! The original Perlee is overwhelming...

I totally see this now!!!! It works. Better than the original size. Gorgeous and eye-opening for me!!!! :appl::love:

Oh, I have a feeling your “small” collection puts many of ours’ to shame... Just sayin’... :bigsmile:

You are so sweet. It feels small to me. I absolutely love your clover. So I have been obsessed with building my RG Alhambra stack. I had large clover on my grail list but I couldnt get feel for it stacked with 3-5 Alhambras which was my goal. Everyone tends to wear as standalone or with one or two Alhambras and I tend to like a junky arm. I don’t live near store so I have to call My SA in Houston and he sends me pics of combos. Then the sweet was released and he sent me pics and I felt it could be piece to compliment the sleeve of Alhambras. It’s like the size of regular love but with clovers. The sweet Clovers just tie perfectly with Alhambra because the don’t need to align.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect description. "small but mighty". I feel that is the case for a lot of VCA smaller pave earrings.

I really must entertain the idea of small VCA pave earrings. I neither want or need the biggest, but don't mind having some of the "best". They pack a punch. And I, like @missy , am an earring girl.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Sharon! I think they are the perfect size for me, especially as an everyday earring. I love floral jewelry, so I think frivole is my favorite VCA line.
I hope you are well and having a great summer!

I am dear friend! Thank you.

I am now on the "hunt" .......................... :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet. It feels small to me. I absolutely love your clover. So I have been obsessed with building my RG Alhambra stack. I had large clover on my grail list but I couldnt get feel for it stacked with 3-5 Alhambras which was my goal. Everyone tends to wear as standalone or with one or two Alhambras and I tend to like a junky arm. I don’t live near store so I have to call My SA in Houston and he sends me pics of combos. Then the sweet was released and he sent me pics and I felt it could be piece to compliment the sleeve of Alhambras. It’s like the size of regular love but with clovers. The sweet Clovers just tie perfectly with Alhambra because the don’t need to align.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a junky arm! HOLY MOLY! :kiss2: :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:Oh my! The rose gold Perlee and Alhambra look awesome together! What a combo.. LOVE THEM!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results