shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guaranteed authentic 18K Rose Gold Mother of Pearl Magic Alhambra Pendant Necklace from FASHIONPHILE!

@RunningwithScissors if you are interested in a magic size special edition, this is gorgeous. It may be smaller than the full magic but I’m not sure. But you can return it. Check it out.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Guaranteed authentic 18K Rose Gold Mother of Pearl Magic Alhambra Pendant Necklace from FASHIONPHILE!

@RunningwithScissors if you are interested in a magic size special edition, this is gorgeous. It may be smaller than the full magic but I’m not sure. But you can return it. Check it out.

Lovely! Thanks for posting it.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Is the bracelet on the left from an older collection? I can't find any photos of it online.
That’s the new one scheduled to be released in March

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This popped up in my IG and thought to share

That is amazing...

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a serious confession to make… I have been lurking this thread for quite a while, and haven’t chimed in as I didn’t yet have a VCA piece to contribute. But in early 2021 I decided to dip my toe in the VCA water, and thanks to @LLJsmom I have my first VCA piece, a stunning white gold holiday guilloché vintage Alhambra pendant! I fell in love with it at first glance, and can readily tell that I am not only full-on drinking the VCA Kool-Aid, but I am on the brink of toppling headlong down the VCA rabbit hole! Yet I cannot say that I mind, LOL!

I have to say that I was completely wowed by the pendant as soon as I opened it… the quality and detailing and presence of the piece truly blew me away. It is definitely a substantial and versatile piece that I know will be in frequent rotation and that I will forever treasure! And I have to say that it means even more coming from @LLJsmom, someone I admire so much and who has gifted me with such sage advice over the years. I am grateful beyond words to have this beautiful pendant and to be introduced to the VCA realm as well! I have to admit that in the span of a few short weeks I have found myself compiling a pretty nice VCA wish list!

And thank you so much to those who have taken us along for the ride on their photo-filled boutique outings (most recently @RunningwithScissors and @Paisley2628!) as it has been so much fun living vicariously through you, and your insights have been beyond invaluable! I live too far from a boutique for it to be practical anytime soon, but thanks to everyone’s posts I have a crystal clear idea of the pieces I would like to acquire next!

But in the meantime, here are a few neck shots of my very first VCA piece! (Please forgive the pandemic hair… I am ridiculously excited to get back the salon!) And this pendant is even more special to me as it was made possible by my bling sis! I truly cannot thank you enough, @LLJsmom... I absolutely adore this pendant, and it will be cherished forever and always!! :love:

Attachments

• IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2187 (cropped 2).jpg
    IMG_2187 (cropped 2).jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 49

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I have a serious confession to make… I have been lurking this thread for quite a while, and haven’t chimed in as I didn’t yet have a VCA piece to contribute. But in early 2021 I decided to dip my toe in the VCA water, and thanks to @LLJsmom I have my first VCA piece, a stunning white gold holiday guilloché vintage Alhambra pendant! I fell in love with it at first glance, and can readily tell that I am not only full-on drinking the VCA Kool-Aid, but I am on the brink of toppling headlong down the VCA rabbit hole! Yet I cannot say that I mind, LOL!

I have to say that I was completely wowed by the pendant as soon as I opened it… the quality and detailing and presence of the piece truly blew me away. It is definitely a substantial and versatile piece that I know will be in frequent rotation and that I will forever treasure! And I have to say that it means even more coming from @LLJsmom, someone I admire so much and who has gifted me with such sage advice over the years. I am grateful beyond words to have this beautiful pendant and to be introduced to the VCA realm as well! I have to admit that in the span of a few short weeks I have found myself compiling a pretty nice VCA wish list!

And thank you so much to those who have taken us along for the ride on their photo-filled boutique outings (most recently @RunningwithScissors and @Paisley2628) as it has been so much fun living vicariously through you! I live too far from a boutique for it to be practical anytime soon, but thanks to everyone’s posts I have a crystal clear idea of the pieces I would like to acquire next!

But in the meantime, here are a few neck shots of my very first VCA piece! (Please forgive the pandemic hair… I am ridiculously excited to get back the salon!) And this pendant is even more special to me as it was made possible by my bling sis! I truly cannot thank you enough, @LLJsmom... I absolutely adore this pendant, and it will be cherished forever and always!! :love:

The WH Holiday pendant looks beautiful on you! You will continue to love it , I'm sure!
(I'm wearing mine right now!) :)

All of their pieces are so lovely, it is really hard to decide on what to purchase.

And thank you so much to those who have taken us along for the ride on their photo-filled boutique outings (most recently @RunningwithScissors and @Paisley2628!) as it has been so much fun living vicariously through you, and your insights have been beyond invaluable! I live too far from a boutique for it to be practical anytime soon, but thanks to everyone’s posts I have a crystal clear idea of the pieces I would like to acquire next!

It fits perfectly on you! Congratulations on your first VCA piece. May it be the first of many.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan It’s gorgeous on you! Congrats on such a lovely first piece, and a HP at that! Was meant to be...

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that!!!! Your new pendant is classically beautiful.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@carbonfan we are HP sisters! I just collected my HP from my local store. It’s my first VCA too.

Is it bad that I’m already wondering if they will have wg guilloche earrings???! But clearly my pearl earrings don’t match the pendant so I think it’s understandable right? Lol.

08D03B6E-3BFD-4EBA-A03A-FD52A02562C8.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan you are just too sweet and lovely and patient. This pendant couldn’t have gone to a better home. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you. I am excited as you start your VCA journey. It will be so fun to follow along. Congratulations on your first piece. Cheers!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan we are HP sisters! I just collected my HP from my local store. It’s my first VCA too.

Is it bad that I’m already wondering if they will have wg guilloche earrings???! But clearly my pearl earrings don’t match the pendant so I think it’s understandable right? Lol.

Yup @icy_jade . You’ll have to figure out what to get next. You can’t leave that lovely pendant by it’s lonesome...

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Yup @icy_jade . You’ll have to figure out what to get next. You can’t leave that lovely pendant by it’s lonesome...

Mmm I kinda like the idea of a bracelet or ring but read that guilloche isn’t the easiest to maintain.

In any case, they don’t have WG versions for the bracelet, ring or earrings and I don’t wear YG. So am safe for now! :P2

Rather hypnotic isn’t it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm I kinda like the idea of a bracelet or ring but read that guilloche isn’t the easiest to maintain.

In any case, they don’t have WG versions for the bracelet, ring or earrings and I don’t wear YG. So am safe for now! :P2

Rather hypnotic isn’t it?

Yeah, it’s pretty awesome.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The WH Holiday pendant looks beautiful on you! You will continue to love it , I'm sure!
(I'm wearing mine right now!) :)

All of their pieces are so lovely, it is really hard to decide on what to purchase.

Aww, thank you so much, @Paisley2628! And I have to agree... everything is so beautiful that the struggle to narrow things down is real!!

It fits perfectly on you! Congratulations on your first VCA piece. May it be the first of many.

You are too sweet, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen! It is kind of a new milestone, my first VCA, and I love that it came from within the PS circle. And yes, I can readily tell that VCA has the potential to be very habit-forming indeed...

The HP looks like it was made for you, @carbonfan ! I was seriously tempted when @LLJsmom first listed it but now I know it went to the proper home! :appl:

Your kind words mean so much, @m-2-b! Once I saw it I just couldn't look away, but I would absolutely love for you to have one as well!

@carbonfan It’s gorgeous on you! Congrats on such a lovely first piece, and a HP at that! Was meant to be...

Thank you so much, @ac117! I can't think of a more special way to start!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE that!!!! Your new pendant is classically beautiful.

Aww, you are so sweet, @RunningwithScissors! I have been so inspired by the "virtual" boutique visit you shared with us! I can't wait to see which piece(s) you select!!

It's beautiful @carbonfan.

Thank you @HollyC! It is different than anything I have ever had, and I truly adore it!

Way to go, @icy_jade and HP sis! I am thrilled that you scored a HP as well and it looks stunning on you! I have the distinct feeling that we will both be going back for more!

And yes, you absolutely need some earrings to match that beautiful pendant! BTW, if you ever need an enabling sis, I'm your girl! :lol: Congratulations on an amazing find!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan you are just too sweet and lovely and patient. This pendant couldn’t have gone to a better home. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you. I am excited as you start your VCA journey. It will be so fun to follow along. Congratulations on your first piece. Cheers!

Aww, thank you so much, @LLJsmom! I am thrilled that my VCA journey commenced with a piece from you. I am honored to give this HP a home, and I adore it so very, very much! :love: I have been enamored with VCA for quite a while, and I am excited that this fascination is finally coming to fruition. I am just over the moon with glee, and I truly cannot thank you enough!!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you so much, @LLJsmom! I am thrilled that my VCA journey commenced with a piece from you. I am honored to give this HP a home, and I adore it so very, very much! :love: I have been enamored with VCA for quite a while, and I am excited that this fascination is finally coming to fruition. I am just over the moon with glee, and I truly cannot thank you enough!!

So happy to know this necklace went to a great home! Welcome to the VCA fan club! It's a boatload of temptation, is all I can say!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guaranteed authentic 18K Yellow Gold Carnelian Magic Alhambra Pendant Necklace from FASHIONPHILE!

@RunningwithScissors
Don’t know how you lucked out but this is the limited edition from Hong Kong at the Prince mall boutique. My mom actually saw this. But anyway, it’s available...

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So happy to know this necklace went to a great home! Welcome to the VCA fan club! It's a boatload of temptation, is all I can say!

Aww, thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006! I feel so fortunate to have it and I am excited to join the VCA fan club. I am certainly in good company, that's for sure! And you couldn't be more right about the boatload of temptation... it is a fantastically slippery slope!

I love your VCA pieces as each one is so classic, and your alternating onyx/diamond pave vintage Alhambra bracelet is definitely on my short list! I am planning to start with a custom order vintage bracelet in solid white gold and then add either a signature Perlée cuff bracelet or the alternating onyx/pave vintage Alhambra for stacking. They are both so gorgeous and it is a really tough choice, but also such a fun dilemma to have!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Guaranteed authentic 18K Yellow Gold Carnelian Magic Alhambra Pendant Necklace from FASHIONPHILE!

@RunningwithScissors
Don’t know how you lucked out but this is the limited edition from Hong Kong at the Prince mall boutique. My mom actually saw this. But anyway, it’s available...

Thank you! I'll check it out.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock

Mesmerizing! Well, for what it‘s worth, I think the radiating lines on the WG Guilloche pendant would look lovely with the 3D angles on a pair of WG Frivole earrings, for a complementary but not matchy-matchy look...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006! I feel so fortunate to have it and I am excited to join the VCA fan club. I am certainly in good company, that's for sure! And you couldn't be more right about the boatload of temptation... it is a fantastically slippery slope!

I love your VCA pieces as each one is so classic, and your alternating onyx/diamond pave vintage Alhambra bracelet is definitely on my short list! I am planning to start with a custom order vintage bracelet in solid white gold and then add either a signature Perlée cuff bracelet or the alternating onyx/pave vintage Alhambra for stacking. They are both so gorgeous and it is a really tough choice, but also such a fun dilemma to have!

I absolutely love the idea of the solid white gold bracelet! I keep hoping they will add more of the white gold pieces to the regular collection over time! Thank you for your nice comments about my pieces! I agree that it is a fun dilemma to decide what is next! I think the hardest part for me is not being near a boutique. Seeing the pieces and trying them on is a major treat! I will have to say buying in a VCA boutique is one of the most fun jewelry related experiences I have ever had! But most of my purchases have been by phone, sadly!

If I were to start jewelry collecting today, I would get my basic classic diamond pieces and a select few VCA sets. That's it! I have some beautiful things I never wear, but fortunately I have jewelry loving daughters and now little granddaughters who will be getting my extra things over time! You have chosen some absolutely fantastic pieces of diamond jewelry already, so I think VCA is the perfect way to compliment your collection! I will add that @RunningwithScissors is another who is collecting a fine diamond collection, and I look forward to seeing what you both add!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I am planning to start with a custom order vintage bracelet in solid white gold and then add either a signature Perlée cuff bracelet or the alternating onyx/pave vintage Alhambra for stacking.

Oh gosh, I didn't realize VCA did custom work!

Can you ladies enlighten me as to what type of parameters VCA has for custom?

For example, could I get one of their "regular" YG Alhambra pieces made in white gold (which I prefer)? I didn't know that was an option, but if it is, then wowza, that's what I'd love to do unless its horribly (meaning selling a kidney) expensive.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I didn't realize VCA did custom work!

Can you ladies enlighten me as to what type of parameters VCA has for custom?

For example, could I get one of their "regular" YG Alhambra pieces made in white gold (which I prefer)? I didn't know that was an option, but if it is, then wowza, that's what I'd love to do unless its horribly (meaning selling a kidney) expensive.

Some pieces are pre-approved. Like WG and chalcedony earrings. Some that aren’t on the list must be approved. They usually require at 30-50% premium. My WG and onyx bracelet required a 45% premium. It can 2-6 months. And some even longer. Your SA would need to make a request to Paris and you wait for them to approve. Then they tell you the price. If you want it, you would usually deposit 50% and the rest when completed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results