shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

sweets4dsweet

Rough_Rock
My recent purchase is very humble in comparison to all the beautiful things on this thread. But I'm still excited!

I visited my amazing SA at the Houston boutique on Fri. He is a true gentleman, very patient and answered over an hour of my questions. Brought me out so many different things to try on. I know I'm a small fish there, but he treats my husband and I like a king and queen anyway.

I ended up loving, and narrowing it down to three items in the Vintage Alhambra line: WG WMOP earrings, Malachite earrings, and YG pave 1 motif necklace.

And.... I bought the malachite earrings! When I put them on I almost fainted!

I know the malachite is a very fragile stone. But, I give my jewelry a lot of TLC. My SA said that the earrings would not be any problem on me at all. I trust him. I actually brought my onyx earrings and bracelet set in for cleaning and when he inspected them he laughed told me they don't need cleaning! I wear them almost every day, but show no obvious wear.

Here's the catch. The earrings I tried on were reserved for another client. So I placed an order for a new pair, made just for me!

I got to pick which level of lightness/darkness, which will be honored. I also was able to request a level of veining which they will try for but not guaranteed. I have the right to reject them when they come in if I don't like them.

It's going to be October! Aaaarrrggggg! The workshop goes "en vacances" the month of August. *Sigh* I'm telling myself "good things come to those who wait."

No pics to show, sorry. I was too busy absorbing all the info. (I can, literally, reach an overload of stimuli and shut down, so I have to pace myself and not overdo it.)

oh wow! Congratulations!!! I LOVE malachite and I can't wait to see pictures of your earrings when you receive it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all! My lovely in-laws surprised me with *two* VCA bracelets - the five motif gold guilloche and the five motif carnelian - for an education/career milestone. While I'm a jewelry fiend with a few VCA sweet necklaces, the bracelets felt like I couldn't pull them off. I'm still bowled over by their generous gift, but I feel strange wearing them. Does it look over the top to wear them when I'm fairly casual in the rest of my wardrobe? I'm not into designer goods and don't own any such leather goods/shoes. My summer uniform consists of linen pants, cotton tanks , and huaraches haha. I know this isn't a bad problem to have, but I'm a bit overwhelmed.

The 5 motif gold guilloche would be a little more dressy for me, personally, but any of the stones can be worn casually. You may find the carnelian (or the guilloche) easier to wear in the fall and winter when you are wearing darker colors. I think those are an amazing gift, and you'll get very used to the vintage size! Congratulations on your milestone, and enjoy that fabulous gift!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bracelet came back! It's still pretty loose. Not sure if I should send it back to be sized smaller by another few cm or keep it loose for more movement. It does slide around a few inches but it's not so loose that it'll fly off my wrist. I'd love to see how fitted the rest of you like to wear your bracelets.

Your Frivole pendant is so pretty! I must have missed it, but is the bracelet the matching one? I wear my VA bracelets loose, but not so loose that they'd fall off my hand. If it is a one motif Frivole, I might not want that too loose so that it doesn't hit on things. Maybe around a half inch longer than your wrist measurement might be good.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had ordered and just received the hammered bracelet in RG and I’m on the fence as to whether I should keep it. This bracelet has been on my wishlist for several years, specifically in RG. I had tried it on in the boutique twice. When I first opened it I was shocked as it looks way different, brighter and more orangey-pink coppery than I remember from seeing it previously. In some lighting environments it looks flat while in others it’s prettier. I know it might tone down with wear. This is my first larger piece in RG so maybe I’m just used to YG on me. I wear my Onyx bracelet quite often so I was looking for an alternative. If I keep it, I will continue to build a small RG collection in which the next piece will likely be the Frivole Pave pendant in Small in RG.

Does the RG blend into my skin too much? What do you think?

I still need to decide on earrings too. IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1399.jpeg
I think it looks fine on you, but their rose gold is a little too coppery on my skin. I think I could wear the rose gold with pave a little better as the diamonds break up the gold a bit. I do have and love the yg version. I think if you love it, keep it. If you don't, exchange for something else!

My recent purchase is very humble in comparison to all the beautiful things on this thread. But I'm still excited!

I visited my amazing SA at the Houston boutique on Fri. He is a true gentleman, very patient and answered over an hour of my questions. Brought me out so many different things to try on. I know I'm a small fish there, but he treats my husband and I like a king and queen anyway.

I ended up loving, and narrowing it down to three items in the Vintage Alhambra line: WG WMOP earrings, Malachite earrings, and YG pave 1 motif necklace.

I know the malachite is a very fragile stone. But, I give my jewelry a lot of TLC. My SA said that the earrings would not be any problem on me at all. I trust him. I actually brought my onyx earrings and bracelet set in for cleaning and when he inspected them he laughed told me they don't need cleaning! I wear them almost every day, but show no obvious wear.

Here's the catch. The earrings I tried on were reserved for another client. So I placed an order for a new pair, made just for me!

I got to pick which level of lightness/darkness, which will be honored. I also was able to request a level of veining which they will try for but not guaranteed. I have the right to reject them when they come in if I don't like them.

It's going to be October! Aaaarrrggggg! The workshop goes "en vacances" the month of August. *Sigh* I'm telling myself "good things come to those who wait."

No pics to show, sorry. I was too busy absorbing all the info. (I can, literally, reach an overload of stimuli and shut down, so I have to pace myself and not overdo it.)

I can definitely see malachite being beautiful on you, and certainly earrings are the best choice of the malachite pieces! Looking forward to pictures when they come!

sweets4dsweet

Rough_Rock
Your Frivole pendant is so pretty! I must have missed it, but is the bracelet the matching one? I wear my VA bracelets loose, but not so loose that they'd fall off my hand. If it is a one motif Frivole, I might not want that too loose so that it doesn't hit on things. Maybe around a half inch longer than your wrist measurement might be good.
Thank you! It's so easy to wear and gives me so much joy. I have the 5-motif guilloche in YG and I wear it with the mini pendant daily. The bracelet I baby but I am carefree with the pendant.

So for sizing, I tried on sizing bracelets and went with the SA recommendation. I don't recall it sliding/dangling so much but then again, it was super hot and I was covered in sticky sunscreen. My arm is pressing the bracelet here but slides a bit more than pictured. It's not a deal breaker but I'm still within the 3-month purchase period so if I want to size down again, I should do it soon.

IMG_3835.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b I feel very lucky to have watched you try all those pieces on!! ‘Cause (A) everything looks amazing on you, how on earth do you choose, and (B) lucky lil’ me got a sneak peek into your collection plans… :bigsmile:

And I’m SO excited for you to build out your next VCA adventure!! I have every confidence your next choices will be beloved and oft-used :love:

(Oh, and all twenties look ridiculously good on you. Where’s the genie in a bottle when you need it?)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Malachite will be phenomenal with your complexion and hair colour. Warm and inviting. I can 100% see how you fell in love!! And I completely agree with your SA, you’re so careful with your pieces, and earrings will see so little wear and tear to begin with… If there was ever a #RightWayToMalachite this is it :love:

October will be here in a flash! What a perfect way to welcome fall ::) :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! What a fun visit! I love all the pictures and hearing your thoughts about each piece. I didn't have an opinion on the pointy petals until after you mentioned it and now I get it. I don't like the lotus for the same reason but I just didn't know why. <3

It’s always interesting to me how personal style really does make the same things “work” and “not work” for different people. When @LLJsmom wears Lotus pieces she *owns* them - they complement her style to the dotted i and crossed t. Not me so much though. But at the same time - there are plenty of pieces that LLJsmom and I both love, and that work for both of us… Always interesting!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie and @m-2-b What fun to get together and play with each other’s fabulous jewels!

@yssie I absolutely love the socrates three flower earrings on you. I believe you had posted a picture of those on a previous VCA visit and I thought they looked fabulous on you then! They are very different from the rest of your collection in that they are a cluster of smaller delicate flowers as opposed to a larger flower. I think they would go well with your new bracelet.

@Pomelo May I ask why you are not wearing your sweet onyx studs as much during Summer? Does the black feel too heavy with the heat? I have to say I love turquoise on you! You make everything look elegant!

@twentytwo I can understand the feeling of wearing more and bigger jewelry with a casual lifestyle. I’m very casual myself and I wear my VCA onyx bracelet with everything from jeans and a t-shirt to leggings. I do think guilloche is more dressy, but maybe try wearing the carnelian by itself and see how you feel.

I have tried the Socrate before, yes!! And I loved it last time too! The pricetag is SO painful though, even by VCA standards - $22k right now!! :eek-2:

My must-haves list is pretty short TBH. An SO that I’m waiting for approval on, a bracelet that I’m waitlisted for, the carnelian Rose de Noel earrings. Well, now that I’ve said that, watch me fall in love with something completely random :lol:

I had ordered and just received the hammered bracelet in RG and I’m on the fence as to whether I should keep it. This bracelet has been on my wishlist for several years, specifically in RG. I had tried it on in the boutique twice. When I first opened it I was shocked as it looks way different, brighter and more orangey-pink coppery than I remember from seeing it previously. In some lighting environments it looks flat while in others it’s prettier. I know it might tone down with wear. This is my first larger piece in RG so maybe I’m just used to YG on me. I wear my Onyx bracelet quite often so I was looking for an alternative. If I keep it, I will continue to build a small RG collection in which the next piece will likely be the Frivole Pave pendant in Small in RG.

IMG_1399.jpeg

Honestly, I think the colour is beautiful on you :love: Rose gold flatters so many people! I will say that VCA’s RG does mellow pretty quickly, with time and wear - it loses a bit of that initial PINK edge.

Here’s an old photo from when I first got the left bangle. Both are rose gold - the colour difference surprised me!! I’d had the right bracelet for several months at that point. The left has mellowed (oxidized slightly) since I took this pic, and both match now ::)

36F38B06-14B2-4AC5-B5B9-0DB1BA29EA9F.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all! My lovely in-laws surprised me with *two* VCA bracelets - the five motif gold guilloche and the five motif carnelian - for an education/career milestone. While I'm a jewelry fiend with a few VCA sweet necklaces, the bracelets felt like I couldn't pull them off. I'm still bowled over by their generous gift, but I feel strange wearing them. Does it look over the top to wear them when I'm fairly casual in the rest of my wardrobe? I'm not into designer goods and don't own any such leather goods/shoes. My summer uniform consists of linen pants, cotton tanks , and huaraches haha. I know this isn't a bad problem to have, but I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Wow!! What a special and generous gift!!

Huge ditto RWS - Alhambra was made to be worn casually! I hope you wear the heck out of those bracelets and enjoy every moment of how pretty they look on and how much your in-laws enjoyed celebrating your accomplishments with you!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@Pomelo May I ask why you are not wearing your sweet onyx studs as much during Summer? Does the black feel too heavy with the heat? I have to say I love turquoise on you! You make everything look elegant!
Hi SylviaF! Indeed it's because the black looks too heavy in the summer, and I'd prefer something lighter in colour. I've been wearing a pair of dainty 0.2ctw 13mm diamond YG hoops and/or a recently purchased pre-loved pair of 18mm Tiffany teardrop leverback studs in shiny YG, but would love a pair of fuss-free <10mm studs for daily wear that I don't need to take off when I'm sleeping/showering/at the gym (hence I'm considering the mini Frivoles in YG).

IMG_1399.jpeg

I think the pinky tone looks great against your skin! Do you have any photos comparing the RG vs YG?

Regarding whether it blends too much into your skin, I think that's down to the effect you're trying to achieve. The RG is more subtle than the YG; I personally like it because it can be dressed up or down and I find it goes with quite a lot of colours/clothing styles, maybe because it's more muted (I don't have the 10-motif YG to compare though). I often wear my 10-motif hammered RG for a week at a time and don't feel it's out of place regardless of whether I'm in gym clothes or dressed up for dinner.

I do have to mention your observation on VCA lighting - I completely agree that it can be terrible in some stores!! Especially in those without much natural light, the lighting can be dark or with strong overhead spotlights. I wonder if VCA stores have diamond lamps that can mimic different light temperatures... Would love to know if anyone has seen/used one before in VCA?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great choice! I love malachite and it will look very beautiful on you!!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Happy weekend to all!

I returned the RG hammered bracelet. The videos I posted made it look better on me than it did in real life. Ultimately, it wasn't giving me the feels like my other pieces gave me right off the bat. Here is a video that I believe shows the color more accurately.

My SA and I were discussing the bracelet, and she did say that they noticed this last batch of RG items is more coppery than before.

I tried on a few items on my wishlist and almost bought the Frivole Pavé pendant in the Small size, a piece that is high on my list, but I couldn't decide on YG vs WG, so I ultimately went with the VA Onyx earrings to match my Onyx Bracelet. I'm not a matchy-matchy person, but I surprised myself when I wore them together on Friday and I actually love them as a set. I think they look classy, but modern and edgy at the same time. They are uncomfortable though, I need to figure out what adjustments they need in order to make them wearable for long periods of time. I believe I might need the tension loosened a bit, and if the tension is adjusted they might need to extend the posts so they don't fall off.

@RunningwithScissors I believe we are twins now :). From your description, I believe your SA is the same perfect gentleman who assisted me when I purchased my Onyx Bracelet last year in Houston. He's wonderful!

Congratulations on getting the malachite earrings! I tried them on this week even though they are not on my list, and I couldn't get them out of my head after I left. The color is so rich and vibrant, and I think they are going to look absolutely fabulous on you! Since you mentioned you are wearing your Onyx earrings almost every day, may I ask, how often are you wearing your gorgeous diamond studs?

@Pomelo I think the hammered RG looks way better around the neck than it does on the arm. I don't have an explanation for this observation except maybe the light hits it differently at that angle. I kept holding up the bracelet to my neck and I could see myself wearing it that way. Your hammered RG looks fantastic on you! Your skin tone is a little less yellow than mine I think. The mini Frivole earrings in Gold would be gorgeous with your style! Have you tried them on?

@yssie Thank you for posting the comparison photo of your RG bangles. That is such a helpful reference! As pretty as RG is and as much as I want to love it, I think I'm going to focus on Platinum and Yellow Gold as I continue to build my collection. This week I visited the VCA boutique and Tiffany's with my DH and I have a much clearer picture of what pieces I want and need going forward. I've been so confused and frozen in indecision for years actually, and I think the hammered RG and this week's visits have given me clarity. It feels good.

I'm excited to see which bracelet project you have in the pipeline with VCA. You always choose the most gorgeous pieces!

@diamondseeker2006 How often are you wearing your hammered YG bracelet? I think you have a WG MOP set, correct? Do you wear your YG bracelet with other YG pieces, or do you mix and match with your white metal and diamond pieces? I just purchased the diamond shared prong hoops from WF in the 1ct size. The old thread where you did a comparison of all three sizes helped enormously!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Happy weekend to all!

I returned the RG hammered bracelet. The videos I posted made it look better on me than it did in real life. Ultimately, it wasn't giving me the feels like my other pieces gave me right off the bat. Here is a video that I believe shows the color more accurately.

My SA and I were discussing the bracelet, and she did say that they noticed this last batch of RG items is more coppery than before.

I tried on a few items on my wishlist and almost bought the Frivole Pavé pendant in the Small size, a piece that is high on my list, but I couldn't decide on YG vs WG, so I ultimately went with the VA Onyx earrings to match my Onyx Bracelet. I'm not a matchy-matchy person, but I surprised myself when I wore them together on Friday and I actually love them as a set. I think they look classy, but modern and edgy at the same time. They are uncomfortable though, I need to figure out what adjustments they need in order to make them wearable for long periods of time. I believe I might need the tension loosened a bit, and if the tension is adjusted they might need to extend the posts so they don't fall off.

@RunningwithScissors I believe we are twins now :). From your description, I believe your SA is the same perfect gentleman who assisted me when I purchased my Onyx Bracelet last year in Houston. He's wonderful!

Congratulations on getting the malachite earrings! I tried them on this week even though they are not on my list, and I couldn't get them out of my head after I left. The color is so rich and vibrant, and I think they are going to look absolutely fabulous on you! Since you mentioned you are wearing your Onyx earrings almost every day, may I ask, how often are you wearing your gorgeous diamond studs?

@Pomelo I think the hammered RG looks way better around the neck than it does on the arm. I don't have an explanation for this observation except maybe the light hits it differently at that angle. I kept holding up the bracelet to my neck and I could see myself wearing it that way. Your hammered RG looks fantastic on you! Your skin tone is a little less yellow than mine I think. The mini Frivole earrings in Gold would be gorgeous with your style! Have you tried them on?

@yssie Thank you for posting the comparison photo of your RG bangles. That is such a helpful reference! As pretty as RG is and as much as I want to love it, I think I'm going to focus on Platinum and Yellow Gold as I continue to build my collection. This week I visited the VCA boutique and Tiffany's with my DH and I have a much clearer picture of what pieces I want and need going forward. I've been so confused and frozen in indecision for years actually, and I think the hammered RG and this week's visits have given me clarity. It feels good.

I'm excited to see which bracelet project you have in the pipeline with VCA. You always choose the most gorgeous pieces!

@diamondseeker2006 How often are you wearing your hammered YG bracelet? I think you have a WG MOP set, correct? Do you wear your YG bracelet with other YG pieces, or do you mix and match with your white metal and diamond pieces? I just purchased the diamond shared prong hoops from WF in the 1ct size. The old thread where you did a comparison of all three sizes helped enormously!

Yay! Congrats! I think you are going to love your new onyx earrings! I'm not a matchy-matchy person either, but I feel that earrings and a bracelet are far enough away from each other on the body to just echo each other, rather than be noticeably matchy. And the onyx is one of the easiest stones to care for too. Enjoy!

To answer your question, I wear my onyx earrings to places where I feel the studs are too much either for safety reasons or because I don't want to make others or myself feel uncomfortable. Often, after wearing my onyx during the day, I put my studs on in the evenings. I love slipping into my diamonds for dinner. I love the fire they kick off in low light at home and in the spot lighting at restaurants.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats! I think you are going to love your new onyx earrings! I'm not a matchy-matchy person either, but I feel that earrings and a bracelet are far enough away from each other on the body to just echo each other, rather than be noticeably matchy. And the onyx is one of the easiest stones to care for too. Enjoy!

To answer your question, I wear my onyx earrings to places where I feel the studs are too much either for safety reasons or because I don't want to make others or myself feel uncomfortable. Often, after wearing my onyx during the day, I put my studs on in the evenings. I love slipping into my diamonds for dinner. I love the fire they kick off in low light at home and in the spot lighting at restaurants.

"Slipping into diamonds" sounds so casually decadent in a Lily Van Der Woodsen way! :love:

How are you caring for your Onyx pieces? I currently just wipe them with a microfiber cloth, with the occasional quick wash in soapy warm water.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SylviaF love the Gossip Girl reference. I’ve rewatched some episodes recently and noticed how much VCA she wears! I get fixated and pause sometimes to really stare. Haha

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How are you caring for your Onyx pieces? I currently just wipe them with a microfiber cloth, with the occasional quick wash in soapy warm water.

I just wipe them with a microfiber cloth after wearing. The last time I visited my boutique I asked them to clean them and they did. I personally would not wash them in water, as the stones can shrink a little leaving a gap between the outer edges of the stone and the metal edge of the motif.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I’m debating getting a 20 motif necklace in onyx OR two 10 motifs in onyx, so I can wear as a 20 or as a 10 motif with the other 10 motif as a bracelet.

Has anyone worn two 10 motifs as a 20 motif? Is the clasp noticeable? Any photos?

I appreciate all the VCA experience here!! And, of course, the photos of everyone’s gorgeous VCA jewelry!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Happy weekend to all!

Congrats on the earrings! FWIW I've had my onyx pendant for 6-7 years, worn it in the shower/gym/bed and not had any issues with it (my sweet onyx studs get the same 'treatment' but I've only had those since the start of the year).

RE: Frivole mini studs - I've tried them on but (1) the 3D petals make me hesitate because I'm lazy and don't take them off for bed so they might not be comfortable to sleep in, and (2) I've only tried them on in poor VCA store lighting without natural light so I'm not 100% sure about what they look like in daylight.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I'm late to the show!
@yssie.. thank you so much for the VCA tour!! Loved all your pix and what you tried on. And your friend's diamond ring is out of this world!!
@RunningwithScissors.. can't wait to see your new finery in the fall. I adore malachite and since it's so delicate earring are the way to go!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SylviaF.. I'm glad you returned the rose gold bracelets.. you followed your instincts and that's always the right thing to do! I'm sure you will get something that you absolutely LOVE as a replacement.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations RWS!! You know it’s the right purchase when you get that feeing right away. I know with absolute certainty that malachite will be STUNNING on you. Can’t wait to see it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy weekend to all!

I agree with you returning the RG since it wasn’t giving you “the feels”. I fully identify with that sentiment. There are pieces that everyone says I should get and fit my collection but when I put it on, I don’t get that “feeling”. Strange right? The onyx will look great with your bracelet. Excited for you.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
@SylviaF love the Gossip Girl reference. I’ve rewatched some episodes recently and noticed how much VCA she wears! I get fixated and pause sometimes to really stare. Haha
It was Lily who brought my attention to VCA. I've rewatched the show twice, with each one of my girls. There is one episode where she wears the MOP 2-motif earrings with her silk nightgown and robe, and I couldn't stop admiring how effortlessly elegant she looked.
RE: Frivole mini studs - I've tried them on but (1) the 3D petals make me hesitate because I'm lazy and don't take them off for bed so they might not be comfortable to sleep in, and (2) I've only tried them on in poor VCA store lighting without natural light so I'm not 100% sure about what they look like in daylight.
The lighting at VCA makes it so hard to envision pieces in real life. I could see how it would be hard to sleep in the mini frivoles. The sit very upright on the earlobe and protrude quite a bit.

@SylviaF.. I'm glad you returned the rose gold bracelets.. you followed your instincts and that's always the right thing to do! I'm sure you will get something that you absolutely LOVE as a replacement.
Thank you, @Rubies-R-Me!

I agree with you returning the RG since it wasn’t giving you “the feels”. I fully identify with that sentiment. There are pieces that everyone says I should get and fit my collection but when I put it on, I don’t get that “feeling”. Strange right? The onyx will look great with your bracelet. Excited for you.
Thank you, @LLJsmom . Building a collection can be such a trial and error process. I have been rather slow in starting mine and it still hasn't taken a well defined direction. There have been pieces that I loved and acquired but didn't quite work or I realized they weren't really my style as time went on. I know you have had your own trial and error moments yet you have curated a very cohesive, well thought-out collection that fits you to a "T". I appreciate the little tokens of wisdom you have shared with us along the way.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much to catch up on here!! Just gonna to drop a bunch of pictures first ::)

Ridiculously beautiful high jewellery earrings - a cool $800k for the sapphire version. Ruby version is over a mil!!. The workmanship was pristine, of course, and apparently they meter melee colour to ensure all partial stones - like the ones on the outlines, that aren't full squares - face up with the same depth of colour colour :love:

EARRINGS_3.jpeg

EARRINGS_2.jpeg

EARRINGS_6.jpg

These guys were HEAVY. Holy heck they were heavy!!

- - - - - - - - - -

This one's a bargain at around $150k :bigsmile: I have to say I wasn't a big fan though, it felt flimsy costume-ey. Just too much going on for me!

Pretty sure I was also wearing it upside down here :lol:

BANGLE_BUTTERFLY1.jpg

BANGLE_BUTTERFLY2.jpg

BANGLE_BUTTERFLY3.jpg

Gorgeous gorgeous earrings. They're on my if-I-ever-won-the-lottery wishlist (which is funny cuz I don't even play the lottery, lol).

Are they on your wishlist?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies with a Sweet Alhambra pendant (no diamonds) how easy it is to wear? A funny thing happened to me this week.

Sitting on the beach I was contemplating what I might like for my big birthday next year, (as you do :lol-2: ) & I though about a yellow gold Sweet Alhambra. I wondered if it could be a 24/7 piece given it’s just gold, like any other gold pendant, or whether they need babying?

We came home on Wed & yesterday our interior designer had arranged a visit from her new clients, who have a kitchen design based on photos of ours (flattering!) & had asked if they could view ours in person. So in wafted the beautiful lady with her beautiful dress out of her beautiful Bentley, and she was wearing this exact pendant!

Obviously I wanted to chat about it (& also her intense yellow diamond engagement ring) but I had to pull myself in & be the perfect hostess as they viewed & chatted about my house. She was lovely & I probably COULD have asked her, but I was busy concentrating on being slightly more classier than I am & trying not to accidentally swear….

I’m assuming it’s an easy piece, but would love your thoughts?

Felt like a really weird coincidence that she rocked up wearing it a few days after I thought about it, having never seen one ‘in real life’ before.

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Ladies with a Sweet Alhambra pendant (no diamonds) how easy it is to wear? A funny thing happened to me this week.

Sitting on the beach I was contemplating what I might like for my big birthday next year, (as you do :lol-2: ) & I though about a yellow gold Sweet Alhambra. I wondered if it could be a 24/7 piece given it’s just gold, like any other gold pendant, or whether they need babying?

We came home on Wed & yesterday our interior designer had arranged a visit from her new clients, who have a kitchen design based on photos of ours (flattering!) & had asked if they could view ours in person. So in wafted the beautiful lady with her beautiful dress out of her beautiful Bentley, and she was wearing this exact pendant!

Obviously I wanted to chat about it (& also her intense yellow diamond engagement ring) but I had to pull myself in & be the perfect hostess as they viewed & chatted about my house. She was lovely & I probably COULD have asked her, but I was busy concentrating on being slightly more classier than I am & trying not to accidentally swear….

I’m assuming it’s an easy piece, but would love your thoughts?

Felt like a really weird coincidence that she rocked up wearing it a few days after I thought about it, having never seen one ‘in real life’ before.

Pretending to be slightly classier and trying not to swear. I think we might be sisters :lol-2:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Are you referring to the sweet hammered gold? Though I don’t owe one, I should think it’s the easiest to maintain compared to other stones, mop or Guilloche.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results