shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another SO that someone decided not to take home - Magic carnelian in yellow gold. The only Magic earrings we say in all four Vegas boutiques I think!!

Too bold for me, I'll stick with the Vintage size. I definitely felt like they were wearing me rather than me wearing them. I can wear big earrings but only if they've got enough dimensionality to quell the #bold!

Magic1.png

Magic2.png

Last edited:

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
omg @yssie I love all of your posts! Can we go to VCA together someday! :dance::love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And last pic from me is of my holy grail Perlee stack ❤️ The Pearls of Gold bangle in the pic is a medium though, and I really do need a small - the medium was bigger than it looks here. Sadly!

I should have ordered it earlier this year. But I didn't, for #reasons that I can't even elucidate now, and now I've heard that I can't even order it because it's on pause. Well. I heard that from one SA, and another SA in another location was perfectly happy to take my deposit, so... We'll see what happens? I know that VCA doesn't care to give all reps the same info at the same time so it seems plausible that that memo hasn't circulated to all boutiques yet. Or maybe the SA who took my deposit will look into it and tell me that it can't be ordered after all. But hey worth a try right!?

HGSTACK1.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got these for my birthday yesterday! Rose gold to match my 5 motif bracelet, I am so excited. Next on my wish list is the matching necklace, either the 10 motif or 20 in rose gold.…
I think the earrings are a bit tight, so I am going to look into getting them adjusted.
IMG_4925.jpeg
Congratulations! Earrings and bracelet are. A great combo. RG is so low maintenance and easy to wear, and these gold pieces are hard to come by. Congratulations again!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got these for my birthday yesterday! Rose gold to match my 5 motif bracelet, I am so excited. Next on my wish list is the matching necklace, either the 10 motif or 20 in rose gold.…
I think the earrings are a bit tight, so I am going to look into getting them adjusted.
IMG_4925.jpeg

Happy birthday!! :appl:

They’re fab! Low profile and no fuss. I vote RG twenty for those dramatic days :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what I saw on @yssie . Words fail. I just know they are alive. I have never GMOP like this. I especially appreciate that they used WG since they usually used RG with GMOP. All my favorite colors, black, white, silver with all that color shifting.
5F0F57AF-C7E5-4E5B-B231-E849A17BA7D7.jpeg

Attachments

• 15831C91-4A14-45BC-9C4D-D6EF475456A9.jpeg
    15831C91-4A14-45BC-9C4D-D6EF475456A9.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 15

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy
IMG_4925.jpeg

Happy birthday darling! These are next on my list too, to go with my yg 5 motif. These are so very hard to find. Congratulations

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My prepaid RG Vintage Pave Alhambra earrings have arrived after 7weeks of wait. I supposed it was considered fast? Excited :appl:

Congrats!! I was under the impression the usual wait was several months - so excited to see yours early!! :bigsmile: :appl:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @yssie =)2
I won’t be collecting anytime soon, probably end of the year as I ordered them from Paris & I am in Asia :(

Should I request my SA to provide me with the serial number to avoid them being given to others knowing I won’t be collecting anytime soon?
Not sure about fully paid items but I was offered items reserved for other client before.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @yssie =)2
I won’t be collecting anytime soon, probably end of the year as I ordered them from Paris & I am in Asia :(

Should I request my SA to provide me with the serial number to avoid them being given to others knowing I won’t be collecting anytime soon?
Not sure about fully paid items but I was offered items reserved for other client before.

If they're fully paid off they should go into your SA's vault and not see the light of day until you collect them!! I would just confirm with your SA that they'll be stashed away and won't handled by anyone until you're able to retrieve them.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday!! :appl:

They’re fab! Low profile and no fuss. I vote RG twenty for those dramatic days :bigsmile:

Thank you!! Yes, you are so right, I think the lure of the 20 is winning. But I will have to wait until the "jewelry fund" is replenished. It's been a huge bling year for me (all relative compared to others of course)!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Adding more photos from Vegas :bigsmile:

I finally got to see @LLJsmom's Ruban ring, and she let me try it on, and OMG this piece is AMAZING in-person. Y'all have no idea. Photos totally cannot capture. Video can't either. It's *so* well made, and so sparkly, and so dimensional, and so comfortable - so much ❤️ for this piece :love:

RUBAN.png

I’m loving the stack with the pearl bracelet

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
This was an SO that someone rejected. WMOP in rose gold. The rose gold suppresses the greens in the stone, and brings out pink and purple and violet iridescence whilst keeping the material cool and icy. Really beautiful. Anyone interested? :bigsmile:

Sharing these pics with LLJsmom's permission.

WMOP3.png

WMOP2.png

WMOP1.png

WMOP4.png

I so need this piece omg. Two of these are on my wishlist. I need to contact them to see if it’s available.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I KNEW paying in advance helped. I don't know why my SA insists it doesn't :cry2:

Congratulations!!! 7 weeks is amazing! I've been waiting 7 months :lol-2:

Forget about price difference (after tax refund), I actually prefer to buy locally but the SAs here refused deposit & full payment saying they no longer do so, I don’t know how true?

Just hope that I can collect them by this fall.
Meanwhile should I start plotting ( secretly w/o DH & DS’ knowledge) what to buy next?
Buying VCA is damn addictive, SOS :(

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! We were away last week and I missed all of this VCA finery being posted!! I will come back and comment very soon.. I love love love it all!!
Just fast..
LLJ'smom.. The bubble ring is one of my faves and I'm so disappointed that they discontinued it. I'm always on the lookout for second hand but they are never in my size.
Oh the bracelets stacks.. the rings.. the earrings.. SO GORGEOUS!
And yssie.. I tried on the Perlee plain bangle in a small it was oddly tiny.. the medium was oddly large.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so need this piece omg. Two of these are on my wishlist. I need to contact them to see if it’s available.

@Missie1 i think it would look absolutely stunning on you. Please let us know how it goes. I really loved it but I’m not a 10 motif kinda girl. Crossing fingers for you!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg those are freaking spectacular
They truly are. I’m not a RDN girl but the GMOP gets me thinking. There are so many things about this piece that attract me. Really challenging.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! We were away last week and I missed all of this VCA finery being posted!! I will come back and comment very soon.. I love love love it all!!
Just fast..
LLJ'smom.. The bubble ring is one of my faves and I'm so disappointed that they discontinued it. I'm always on the lookout for second hand but they are never in my size.
Oh the bracelets stacks.. the rings.. the earrings.. SO GORGEOUS!
And yssie.. I tried on the Perlee plain bangle in a small it was oddly tiny.. the medium was oddly large.

That’s what is so annoying and weird about VCA. You think that a certain piece will be around and then it disappears from production and then it’s too late. You just never know. Hope one shows up in your siz preloved for you.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 i think it would look absolutely stunning on you. Please let us know how it goes. I really loved it but I’m not a 10 motif kinda girl. Crossing fingers for you!!!

Do you prefer 20 motif? I wanted the 20 to wear doubled or hanging like a mens tie. My SA suggested getting 1 ten to start with as i already have 5 to link. Then later adding another 10. I was planning to order ten after I paid for my Perlee. I hate oweing them too much at one time.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally got to see this ring in-person! I've been so curious about it. It's definitely polarizing... Some people love it, I'm sure, and others hate it, and I can't imagine there are too many people who don't feel strongly one way or the other! Me, def not my cuppa, but at the same time I can kinda see the appeal?

FR2.png

FR1.png

Oh ME WANTS! It is my cuppa!!!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
My pave rose gold vintage alhambra earrings from xupes / vestiaire collective arrived today! It was a full set, including box, COA, the original receipt, & the original invoice showing they were purchased at selfridges in 2021 two days before my birthday :lol-2: I absolutely love them!! :kiss2:

IMG1.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was an SO that someone rejected. WMOP in rose gold. The rose gold suppresses the greens in the stone, and brings out pink and purple and violet iridescence whilst keeping the material cool and icy. Really beautiful. Anyone interested? :bigsmile:

Sharing these pics with LLJsmom's permission.

WMOP3.png

WMOP2.png

WMOP1.png

WMOP4.png

That's really gorgeous! I can't believe it was rejected.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results