shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your UK E-rings and Wedding Bands

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
American here, lover of all things UK ;-). I’m always interested to see UK engagement and wedding rings. Anecdotally it seems like there’s more prevalence of antique and colored stone rings?

I would love to see yours and read their stories! This goes for rings that originated in the UK as well!

I’ll share my 22 karat Edwardian wedding band that I found in York. 1581E3AE-C046-4158-8309-63A275DD7A87.jpeg

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to disappoint but mine is a stock ring from Blue Nile...
Most rings I see tend to be plain diamond solitaires of about 0.5ct.

6166DBCE-D585-4A58-AB2F-615DC513E060.jpeg

For a bit of browsing, Hancocks and Bentley and Skinner should have some rings that you’ll love.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No lovely historicals with my wedding set, as all 3 were custom made. But I did give my younger sister my grandmothers 22ct gold wedding band to use as her own, which i inherited & wore constantly until that point. I regret that, as her marriage isn't the happiest. I do still have grandmothers original platinum topped diamond daisy engagement ring from 1937 which is my most worn RHR. Also here is a pic of my younger sisters set. Her engagement ring is antique French in unplated 18ct white gold, worn with grandmothers band.

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
Sorry to disappoint but mine is a stock ring from Blue Nile...
Most rings I see tend to be plain diamond solitaires of about 0.5ct.

6166DBCE-D585-4A58-AB2F-615DC513E060.jpeg

For a bit of browsing, Hancocks and Bentley and Skinner should have some rings that you’ll love.

Your set is gorgeous!

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
No lovely historicals with my wedding set, as all 3 were custom made. But I did give my younger sister my grandmothers 22ct gold wedding band to use as her own, which i inherited & wore constantly until that point. I regret that, as her marriage isn't the happiest. I do still have grandmothers original platinum topped diamond daisy engagement ring from 1937 which is my most worn RHR. Also here is a pic of my younger sisters set. Her engagement ring is antique French in unplated 18ct white gold, worn with grandmothers band.

PXL_20201031_124129273.jpg
dsc02614.jpg
img_20150922_1.jpg

Wow — these are all lovely. Your pear is amazing! That daisy cluster ring is so special. Thank you for sharing them!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here’s my antique bands - one platinum and one platinum & 22k gold, both slightly faceted. I bought them in the U.K. but no idea where they may have originally come from!

91E0C9FF-5F99-42EC-B337-845AC53F0EFD.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s my antique bands - one platinum and one platinum & 22k gold, both slightly faceted. I bought them in the U.K. but no idea where they may have originally come from!

These are gorgeous! Do you wear them together?

I am always on the hunt for skinny antique wedding bands with inscriptions, to rescue & stack on my RH. I hate the thought of them being melted down.

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock

These are really cool! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a band like the gold and platinum. Love them!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are really cool! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a band like the gold and platinum. Love them!

These are gorgeous! Do you wear them together?

I am always on the hunt for skinny antique wedding bands with inscriptions, to rescue & stack on my RH. I hate the thought of them being melted down.

Thanks! I sometimes wear them together when it’s cold - my fingers shrink a lot so I add a band to stop everything spinning (but COVID has rendered that unnecessary this year - I’ve got fatter fingers to stop spinning instead!). I use the two tone band to try and tie in if I’m wearing a yellow gold necklace. I’m not sure it’s noticeable enough to really work as a tie in, but it works in my head at least...

I got them from Addy’s Vintage. She’s lovely and has some great finds.

GK2

Rough_Rock
American here, lover of all things UK ;-). I’m always interested to see UK engagement and wedding rings. Anecdotally it seems like there’s more prevalence of antique and colored stone rings?

I would love to see yours and read their stories! This goes for rings that originated in the UK as well!

I’ll share my 22 karat Edwardian wedding band that I found in York

i live around 30 miles from York and when we’re not in lockdown I frequently shop (and windows shop) there!

these are my most frequently worn at the moment - the sapphire cluster is my enga ring but I’ve recently swapped it to my right hand so I can wear the 5 stone on my left - that one was a 50th birthday gift from DH in September.

0350A6CA-777B-46BD-A9C2-7192AA91B0B1.jpeg
43647D0D-CD07-46F6-A185-BA4DFCC2DC7C.jpeg

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
i live around 30 miles from York and when we’re not in lockdown I frequently shop (and windows shop) there!

these are my most frequently worn at the moment - the sapphire cluster is my enga ring but I’ve recently swapped it to my right hand so I can wear the 5 stone on my left - that one was a 50th birthday gift from DH in September.

0350A6CA-777B-46BD-A9C2-7192AA91B0B1.jpeg
43647D0D-CD07-46F6-A185-BA4DFCC2DC7C.jpeg

LOVE the color of your sapphires!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I sometimes wear them together when it’s cold - my fingers shrink a lot so I add a band to stop everything spinning (but COVID has rendered that unnecessary this year - I’ve got fatter fingers to stop spinning instead!). I use the two tone band to try and tie in if I’m wearing a yellow gold necklace. I’m not sure it’s noticeable enough to really work as a tie in, but it works in my head at least...

I got them from Addy’s Vintage. She’s lovely and has some great finds.

I love Addy's Vintage - she's on my favourites list!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results