shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your two tone rings!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! @bludiva I love your ring in your avatar... the MC2 inspired plus the floral look is my all time favorite... I have had a few of their rings saved for years... and yours is such a gorgeous peice!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! @bludiva I love your ring in your avatar... the MC2 inspired plus the floral look is my all time favorite... I have had a few of their rings saved for years... and yours is such a gorgeous peice!
Awww thank you what a compliment! :kiss2: waiting for your hand pics! :mrgreen2::mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox aww thank you! @bludiva it might be a month or so as I’m just waiting for all the projects to come in for the family photo shoot then take another hiatus for some personal/work/career related activities

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear this all the time and I get so many compliments! I just happened to be at the right place at the right time as the jeweler I bought it from literally just bought it from another customer. 20190717_181003.jpg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear this all the time and I get so many compliments! I just happened to be at the right place at the right time as the jeweler I bought it from literally just bought it from another customer. 20190717_181003.jpg
That is so pretty, I love the bezel set diamonds! I love it as a middle finger ring too! Glad you were at the right place at the time! That's the BEST!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.