shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
A thread to keep all the Tiffany beauties!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
fuz » 25 Jan 2012 16:34
Just received it the day after Christmas, when he proposed in Mykonos,Greece during our vacation!

Tiffany Platinum Bezet Round, 1.82 ct, H, vvs2
my finger is size 4.25

Attachments

• fuz.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 20,932

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eilonwy » 29 Jan 2012 08:32
My upgrade came (a lot) sooner than expected! See the link below for the backstory.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do-upgrade-halo-add-bands.161279/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do-upgrade-halo-add-bands.161279/page-2[/URL]

My very new husband and I (about 3 weeks we have now been married) are in a much better financial position than when he proposed, and rather than have me wait until later in life to upgrade my engagement ring he encouraged me to do it now. I can't even explain how much it means to me that he has encouraged and supported this, I know a ring is just an object, but it, and his sacrifice means so much to me for reasons that I can't even fathom!

I now have to admit that I'm now a Tiffany lover because I couldn't bring myself to buy anything but. I spent literally under 5 minutes picking my ring, which is quite funny considering the years I spent thinking about wedding bands and the like!! I just walked in and chose what visually pleased me, I tried on 3 rings but each time leaned back towards the ribbon. I had the budget to go up to about .90ct with higher specs but I felt that the ribbon ring, with all the "fruit" suited my personality better, looked bigger on my hand anyhow and looked more unique which is ultimately what I've always wanted, I don't like having a ring that is too similar than the next person.

So there you have it, I am totally satisfied, my set is now perfect in every way, I absolutely love it, couldn't be happier and wouldn't change a thing! It's the perfect style, size, everything and it feels so ME. My only problem now is I am too scared to wear it in front of family and friends, they will wonder how we could have afforded this straight after the wedding and they will think that we wasted so much money and that hubby caved in to my nagging... and that I'm horrible hehe all of which are true, (ahem) but anyway, I'm really not sure when or how I'm ever going to break this news smoothly! Luckily, I have a less judgmental forum like Pricescope to show off my happiness in the meantime

Get ready for a tonne of photos... center stone is H VVS2. Whilst I was waiting for my ring to be resized I searched for ribbon rings on the internet and didn't find a lot of photos so I'm including as many different angles as possible for any others who may be interested in the ribbon ring! (more to come)

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-71ct-tiffany-ribbon-ring.171252/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-71ct-tiffany-ribbon-ring.171252/[/URL]

Attachments

• eilo.bmp
    633.8 KB · Views: 20,934

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
bagOtrix » 04 Jan 2012 03:08
Engaged! Tiffany Soleste Diamond Ring

bagOtrix » 04 Jan 2012 03:05
I cannot even believe I am engaged!! I have been reading these boards
for the past 3 or 4 years now!
I always said I wouldn't want a name brand ring, but after walking
into Tiffany's several months ago, everything changed! I went in by
myself just to get ideas of what I'd like after my then boyfriend and
I decided to start looking. I saw the Soleste, tried it on and that
was it. I was texting my boyfriend all excited and crazed over the
ring. I asked them to hold it and looked at other rings at very
reputable jewelers in our area, I even went into Cartier and looked at
their classic cushion with halo. I always came back to the Soleste, I
was obsessed! The salesman told me they had to send the ring out
because 2 people in CA wanted it and were putting deposits on the
ring! I freaked and was all over my boyfriend, but he said I was crazy
and he was working with someone. I was miserable! For the last three
months all I've done is harass my boyfriend about this ring AND email
the salesman about finding us another one, about the price increase
and about transferring another one in. MEANWHILE, FAST FORWARD 3
months, we are engaged and HE GOT THE RING!! THE RING I tried on day 1
that I had gone wild over!! He had gone into Tiffany's when I told him
about the ring and got it! I found this out today when I went in to
show the salesman who was beyond exceptional and the manager came out
and said "Finally, we felt horrible lying to you all this time" hahaha
so it was never being sent to CA, it was being sent out to be sized
for ME!! I still cannot believe it!
My ring size is 5, but I told the salesman if I was ever getting this ring, I would want 5 1/4 because I like it to spin a little.
I do not know the specs except that it is F color and VS1 clarity.
My hands look awful, they are very dry.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-tiffany-soleste-diamond-ring.170170/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-tiffany-soleste-diamond-ring.170170/[/URL]

Attachments

• bag.bmp
    586.9 KB · Views: 20,402

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• nini.bmp
    784 KB · Views: 20,407

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
kal2021 » 26 Oct 2011 19:08
Well, Oak Gem came through! I previously posted in Hangout about finding my dream seven stone Tiffany diamond band on Oak Gem at about 44% of the actual retail price (yay!). Admitedly I was slightly nervous waiting for it to arrive because I have never bought anything second hand sight unseen, but the positive reviews Oak Gem received on PS made me feel a lot better. Anyway, the ring arrived in excellent condition (as stated) and I hopped over to Tiffany during my lunch break for a free cleaning and minor polish (more of a buff than a full on polish - they have to send it to NY for a full on polish and I don't think it's necessary yet). I took a few not so good pictures with my phone both outside and inside my office; I will try to take better pictures with my camera soon. The ring sparkles like crazy and I absolutely love it with my e-ring - exactly what I always pictured! Oh, to recap it's 0.56 ctw (8 points each), platinum, G/VS diamonds, size 4.5. And for reference my e-ring is 1.23 carats. Thanks for looking!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-me-tiffany-7-stone-shared-setting-diamond-band.167476/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-me-tiffany-7-stone-shared-setting-diamond-band.167476/[/URL]

Attachments

• kal.bmp
    405.1 KB · Views: 20,251

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lrae377 » 29 Jan 2012 19:39
So I've been following everyones posts and now I'm able to join in!!

I'd always looked at Tiffany & Co. rings online and though that they were gorgeous! I always thought that they would be way out of our price range but when we went into the store they were so helpful and considerate of our budget. The consultant worked with us and brought in many rings and was finally able to find one that worked with our style and budget!

Center stone:
.72ct
H color
VS2 clarity

Side stones:
10 side stones
.37 tcw

Metal
Platinum

I absolutely love it and am so thankful to my fiance for taking such time and consideration to pick out the perfect ring!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-engagement-ring.171271/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-engagement-ring.171271/[/URL]

Attachments

• ira.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 20,204

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
T & Co. made this pendant is 1906. It does double duty as a brooch.

olliepndnt.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These 3 pendants are from T:

Attachments

• 3pendants.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 19,956

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The notorious Old Miss Evil is a 1.42 D color emerald cut.

old miss evil.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is from T. I have some more things - will post them when I find the pictures.

jypsiere4.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love old miss evil!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The camera in the iPhone 4S is much better than the one in the 3G. I took this pic in the Apple store. The radiant from T is 1.74 carats, E color.

closeup.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Wow, so many beautiful pieces of jewelry in this thread! While my silver bangle doesn't compare to you ladies Tiffany beauties, I thought I'd post it anyway. Sorry for the bad picture quality.

c0c3c73aa249_6a55a0ce-b117-4228-970d-e0a7b4b56b9d.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Madam B, I so love your collection! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam B., is there anything you don't have an utterly enviable collection of? :bigsmile: :love:

My humble offering to this thread: baby bezel studs (0.1ctw in plat) that were a surprise gift from my wonderful ILs ::) They're my everyday go-tos!

IMG_3951%20copy.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1327966519|3115153 said:
Oh, Madam B, I so love your collection! :love:
Big ditto to this!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW :love: :love: :love: :love: Awesome watch! That's beautiful :appl:

Bunny9

Rough_Rock
Been engaged for awhile but seeing that my e-ring has just been cleaned, here it is....1.5ct solitaire on a size 4.5 finger

photo.JPG

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
dzcj0g.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1327865698|3114336 said:
Please ignore the solitaire setting with the loose stone, but in the first picture are the Tiffany Legacy 2mm band and the Tiffany 2mm milgrain platinum band. Second picture is the small Tiffany cross.

Diamondseeker I love your rings/set - so classic and timeless :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonnyJay-

So jealous!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy!! That is GORGEOUS! Very nice watch, iluvcarats!!!!

I'd be tempted to be on time, if I had that... nyah... that would never happen! (I try, I really do, but best I can hope for is about 5 mins late :blackeye: )

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my Tiffany charm bracelet. Won money at the slots to buy the bracelet first, then added the charms later one, one by one.

IMG_0357.JPG

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
photo_181.jpg
Tiffany Magnolia Cuff 3" x 2 1/2"
I have no idea why it's showing up sideways!

p1060962_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results