shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your three stone pear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I would like a right hand ring someday with three pears...kind of like Jessica Simpson (but with MUCH smaller diamonds). Does anyone have one like this?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at this thread Show Me Your Pears for most of the PS pear shapes in one place. I think DiDiamond has a large pear with smaller pear sides, have a look through the thread for inspiration
1.gif

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I''m thinking about using my original ER 1ct. pear in a RH 3 stone ring. The 3 pear look isn''t my favorite, but I''m having a hard time finding another look. Not sure what Jessica Simpson''s looked liked.

I''d love to see pics of a 3 stone pear with another type of side diamonds than pears if anyone has one.
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had my original engagement pear set into a ring with 2 rounds (today actually), but I do not know how to post pictures
8.gif
. It is now my RHR.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''d love to see your new ring!
3.gif

When replying to a post, just click "attach file" at the top of the reply screen. Then you just have to search for the file on your computer, then upload.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine with 1.51 ct center.

pear 102929.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just tried that and it said that it was too large. Any ideas?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a photo editing program where you can shrink the picture or crop it? That's what I do with pics that are too big. Then I save the cropped/shrunk version and try to upload that

Beautiful ring Lizz! That's a gorgeous shaped pear.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here''s a pic...

3stonepear299.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif

peardana.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, ignore the box around my ring...I was trying to crop it down and it did not work.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Lizz
What size are your side stones?

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Sista, they are .22 ct each.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results