shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Show me your three stone halos with a pear center!

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by ETrillion, Dec 11, 2010.

1. ETrillion
    Rough_Rock

by ETrillion » Dec 11, 2010
    Hello PS!

My fiance has graciously allowed me to trade up my current e-ring for something a littlre more me. My current set is a 1.51ct princess E SI1 with .33cts of princess stones in the band. it also has a matching w-ring with .75cts. Both rings are plat. while the rings i have are very beautiful, they are too traditional for my taste. I have always loved pears and would prefer a single stand alone ring rather than two chunky ones on my tiny hands. The jeweler who made the rings has a excellent trade in policy and with my fiance's blessing I can design my dream ring :) Any pictures of Three stone halos with a pear center (any side stone is ok!) would be greatly appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. Frenchgirl
    Brilliant_Rock

3. Amys Bling
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Amys Bling » Dec 12, 2010
    i have to say, your set is gorgeous!
    you are right though, it is traditional...classy as well. I do love halo pears!! :naughty:

4. ETrillion
    Rough_Rock

by ETrillion » Dec 12, 2010

Thanks Amys Bling!

we were originally going to go the custom route but he happened upon a huge deal and could not pass it up!