shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your TGP Designs!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I am likely about to embark on a custom design project with Elle from The Gemstone Project! Since I have found it difficult to find a lot of good examples of her work, please share your TGP projects here!

Looking for completed custom design projects, not just her stones or pieces with her stones.

Post away!

(And sorry if a thread like this already exists....)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
!!Thank You!!

Sorry to be rude, but are you willing to share a loose ballpark of cost for the setting (and black onyx)? Are we talking over 3K....under 2K, etc? Sorry if that's something you aren't comfortable sharing, but I want to do something somewhat similar someday.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @natasha-cupcake you sly fox, how am I just finding out you have a project in the works here?!

:lol-2:

voce

Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!
I’d also be interested in approximate turn around time for those of you who are more in the know :)

Eady

Rough_Rock
Lovely!
I’d also be interested in approximate turn around time for those of you who are more in the know :)

About 2.5 months from when I first enquired about a stone to when the final ring was shipped - includes Elle sourcing the sapphire side stones which was a bit difficult to find!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be rude, but are you willing to share a loose ballpark of cost for the setting (and black onyx)? Are we talking over 3K....under 2K, etc? Sorry if that's something you aren't comfortable sharing, but I want to do something somewhat similar someday.

Not rude at all! We are of all the same mindset here. It's different than a stranger on the street or a relative with alterior motives asking the same question.
Setting was 2500. I looked back to find the quote difference between the onyx and enamel, but unfortunately my setup doesn't keep emails that old.
I'd love to hear what you have in mind- even though it's a 'someday' project!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! @natasha-cupcake Beautiful! It looks like a ring sleeping beauty would wear (when her dress is pink of course!) Both feminine and refined.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone had anything made recently? I'm excitedly starting on a project soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results