shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tennis bracelets!

gablovesahinies

Rough_Rock
Beautiful - tell us about it!

It is either 25 or 26 stones lol I should know and all old cuts. Mix of old mine and old euro but to be one looks transitional. There is a “main stone” that’s a bit over 2 carats and a very slight graduation. The other stones are a bit over one carat. There are very tiny pink diamonds in the setting like hidden halos and on the backside of the bracelet. :)

llamacat

Rough_Rock
Graduated omcs, the diamonds are originally my grandmother's, I can't remember what jewellery they in but she had them repurposed into a bracelet as a wedding gift to me many years ago.

0E31F087-B73F-45C2-ABAD-9E748B45E02F.jpeg

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is here from IDJ! Three carats, three prong, PS quality. Sparkly and comfortable to wear! My first tennis bracelet and I’m glad I treated myself. IDJ has an upgrade policy for tennis bracelets, too! IMG_6344.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6343.jpeg
    IMG_6343.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6342.jpeg
    IMG_6342.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6340.jpeg
    IMG_6340.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6339.jpeg
    IMG_6339.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6336.jpeg
    IMG_6336.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 36

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is here from IDJ! Three carats, three prong, PS quality. Sparkly and comfortable to wear! My first tennis bracelet and I’m glad I treated myself. IDJ has an upgrade policy for tennis bracelets, too! IMG_6344.jpeg

It looks great on you! Do you think you might use their upgrade policy one day? It really does look like a great size in you though!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great on you! Do you think you might use their upgrade policy one day? It really does look like a great size in you though!
Thank you! I could potentially see myself going up to 5 carats in a couple of years. It’s hard not to want to go bigger in everything. I am really frugal though, so it’s hard to pull that trigger! I do like this size and then stones are really pretty.

Attachments

• IMG_6348.jpeg
    IMG_6348.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 47

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really nice on you. The upgrade thing is hard because it is hard to judge just how much larger a five carat bracelet would be - know what I mean? Different vendors seem to have different styles that can present differently. I do like they three prong setting though as you can see the individual diamonds instead of a line of diamonds. I think you chose well!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really nice on you. The upgrade thing is hard because it is hard to judge just how much larger a five carat bracelet would be - know what I mean? Different vendors seem to have different styles that can present differently. I do like they three prong setting though as you can see the individual diamonds instead of a line of diamonds. I think you chose well!
I know what you mean. Someday I’d like to go to IDJ in person. Maybe if I decide to upgrade, I will. Based on the ones I tried on at Costco, the five carat is noticeably bigger, but not hugely bigger. Not sure if it would justify the price difference.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean. Someday I’d like to go to IDJ in person. Maybe if I decide to upgrade, I will. Based on the ones I tried on at Costco, the five carat is noticeably bigger, but not hugely bigger. Not sure if it would justify the price difference.

Yes, if you could go there and see them in person, it would make the decision much easier. I wish the vendors would show these bracelets on the arm. WF does but they all look to be the same size. I think the pictures are just to demonstrate the style of bracelet and not the actual size.

lwiern1

Rough_Rock
Here is mine, freshly received: HPD, 5.67ctw, F/G, VS, platinum, four prong (with round-ish look.) IMG_3250.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3248.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but can you tell me how many diamonds or the Diamond size of your bracelet? I love it!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is an old thread, but can you tell me how many diamonds or the Diamond size of your bracelet? I love it!

It originally had 54 diamonds but I had 4 taken out for length to go from 7" to 6.5" (still loose but I like it that way). They are about 0.105 points each. I think it is a perfect size for both layering as well as daily wear.

gablovesahinies

Rough_Rock

So stunning I love that I can easily see the shape of each stone

gablovesahinies

Rough_Rock

What’s hpd? Sorry if it’s a dumb question. Is it a vendor?

lwiern1

Rough_Rock
It originally had 54 diamonds but I had 4 taken out for length to go from 7" to 6.5" (still loose but I like it that way). They are about 0.105 points each. I think it is a perfect size for both layering as well as daily wear.

Thank you! I appreciate the info. It’s beautiful!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Fabulous50 its a 4 prong setting that sits on top of a doughnut. Have a look at Lljsmom thread on tennis bracelets https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ctive-shots-of-tennis-bracelets.205194/page-5 There are photos on this page (page 5) of the setting without diamonds. I coppied her and got the same Benjamin brothers setting and IDJ set their pricescope quality diamonds in it. It’s been over 5 years and I still
Wear this bracelet 5-6 days a week

How do I find that setting? I love that it is so open. Who and where are the Benjamin Brothers?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do I find that setting? I love that it is so open. Who and where are the Benjamin Brothers?

This is the bracelet. You can order it directly from them. I seem to recall someone saying that IDJ wouldn't order this blank bracelet in but it is worth asking again.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi @Ann ive had this bracelet for quite a few years now and can’t find the link. My usual Jeweller is idj and Tammy (the owners wife) helped put the bracelet together for me. If you contact her with photos from this thread, I’m sure she can make it happen! Good luck :)

Just editing the post as GotRocks apparently also got setting!

Reactions: Ann

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Ann ive had this bracelet for quite a few years now and can’t find the link. My usual Jeweller is idj and Tammy (the owners wife) helped put the bracelet together for me. If you contact her with photos from this thread, I’m sure she can make it happen! Good luck :)

Just editing the post as GotRocks apparently also got setting!
No, I didn’t get the setting. I just remember it from when two others here did get it. Just seems like after the second one that IDJ did, someone said they wouldn’t order the blank setting again from Benjamin & Co. Might have changed since then; worth calling IDJ to double check. I really like the setting though!

Reactions: Ann

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
No, I didn’t get the setting. I just remember it from when two others here did get it. Just seems like after the second one that IDJ did, someone said they wouldn’t order the blank setting again from Benjamin & Co. Might have changed since then; worth calling IDJ to double check. I really like the setting though!

Thank you both ... I am going nuts trying to find a setting I like. My bracelet now is a half bezel setting. And it's old. Around 9.5cts I love the X-prong at Whiteflash but they will not reset my diamonds in their setting. I do understand that, but bummer.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone!

Some of you have seen the sneak peek of my Christmas present in another thread. I have never had a tennis bracelet before & wanted to ask how often you wear yours, how often do you clean it, do you baby it or do you enjoy the heck out of it? I was SO excited when I chose it & decided immediately it would be a daily (wear v cost etc), but I know I am also lazy & sleep in stuff. I used to clean my DBTY’s whilst ON my wrist….. :roll::lol-2: What do you do?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results