shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tennis bracelets!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone!

Some of you have seen the sneak peek of my Christmas present in another thread. I have never had a tennis bracelet before & wanted to ask how often you wear yours, how often do you clean it, do you baby it or do you enjoy the heck out of it? I was SO excited when I chose it & decided immediately it would be a daily (wear v cost etc), but I know I am also lazy & sleep in stuff. I used to clean my DBTY’s whilst ON my wrist….. :roll::lol-2: What do you do?

Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!!!! You are wearing sparkly Christmas lights on your wrist!!!

About a thousand more pics are needed! And the deets!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!!!! You are wearing sparkly Christmas lights on your wrist!!!

Sadly I don’t have a thousand more pics! It was a sneaky try on to check the length when it arrived as it needed shortening. Mr T has hidden it away until Christmas :lol:

It’s 2.75ctw, matched F colour, VS1 clarity, excellent cuts & 7.25 inches long. The pics do not do the sparkle any justice.

I tried on varying different weights, up to 8 carats, but i really wanted an everyday wear that would sit nicely with my others & not look overpowering. I’m quite simple in my tastes (live in jeans) so it needed to look good dressed mostly down as well as occasionally up. Can’t wait to get it!

How is your bracelet project going? Any nearer?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Sadly I don’t have a thousand more pics! It was a sneaky try on to check the length when it arrived as it needed shortening. Mr T has hidden it away until Christmas :lol:

It’s 2.75ctw, matched F colour, VS1 clarity, excellent cuts & 7.25 inches long. The pics do not do the sparkle any justice.

I tried on varying different weights, up to 8 carats, but i really wanted an everyday wear that would sit nicely with my others & not look overpowering. I’m quite simple in my tastes (live in jeans) so it needed to look good dressed mostly down as well as occasionally up. Can’t wait to get it!

That sounds beautiful. It does flow very nicely with your wrist stack.

Now you have to be good between now and Christmas or Santa might take it back!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@RunningwithScissors, we never did get to see your completed bracelet! Hopefully you can posts pics soon!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@RunningwithScissors, we never did get to see your completed bracelet! Hopefully you can posts pics soon!

Thanks! I will soon. It's been a crazy year in our house (some good stuff, some bad stuff). It just hasn't felt like the right moment in my life to post the bracelet. The project is completed though, and I am enjoying wearing it. Thanks for thinking of me!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I will soon. It's been a crazy year in our house (some good stuff, some bad stuff). It just hasn't felt like the right moment in my life to post the bracelet. The project is completed though, and I am enjoying wearing it. Thanks for thinking of me!

I am certainly glad to know that you are wearing and enjoying it! It was an exciting project and we were anxious to see it. Hopefully, one of these days the time will seem right to share some pictures!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a tennis bracelet of 4,69 ct, 6,5 inch length. This is the bracelet worn alone:

IMG_3400.jpeg

Here with a watch: IMG_3402.jpeg

I love this bracelet, and don’t wear it enough. I should wear it more often.

smiley12345

Rough_Rock
Excited to post my new bracelet!! 40 stones 6.27ctw. Excellent cut G SI ~15pts each.

It was supposed to be made at 6.5 inches but i measured and it’s actually 6.75. My wrist is 6 inches .. trying to figure out if I should have a couple stones removed.

I know it’s preference but does it look to go too far onto my palm?

IMG_8010.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8014.jpeg
    IMG_8014.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 33

heididdl

Ideal_Rock

I go through cycles. With diamond necklace , large ER , diamond eternity band and huge studs I feel like a walking jewelry store . So If I’m wearing my studs and ER I leave off the bracelet . Then I’ll not wear my ER for a while and wear my bracelet. I do take it off every night but I don’t baby it. Actually cleaned it this morning in my sonic cleaner

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go through cycles. With diamond necklace , large ER , diamond eternity band and huge studs I feel like a walking jewelry store . So If I’m wearing my studs and ER I leave off the bracelet . Then I’ll not wear my ER for a while and wear my bracelet. I do take it off every night but I don’t baby it. Actually cleaned it this morning in my sonic cleaner

I know just how you feel heididdl!
I go thru cycles too.. sometimes times the big guns and sometimes the little water pistols.
"Walking jewelry store" is such a funny description.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results