shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tennis bracelets!

Sarah93

Rough_Rock
IMG-20200922-WA0013.jpeg Here is my one. Purchased at a local jewellery auction. 18ct white gold with an estimated 4.5 carat diamond weight. I love it and would love to stack it with a bezel solitaire diamond bangle. Maybe someday

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to get a better quality diamond bracelet (the one I have is from macys) but would need to save up about 2 years or more.
Dh thinks it's a bit crazy & once I save that long I won't want to spend it on 1 piece.
For those who save up, how long does it take & is he right? Not to "blow" all that money on 1 piece after so long?

Reactions: Kya

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to get a better quality diamond bracelet (the one I have is from macys) but would need to save up about 2 years or more.
Dh thinks it's a bit crazy & once I save that long I won't want to spend it on 1 piece.
For those who save up, how long does it take & is he right? Not to "blow" all that money on 1 piece after so long?

I guess it depends on how much you want it. I want to save up for one too, I don't have one. What kind would you get? :wavey:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I guess it depends on how much you want it. I want to save up for one too, I don't have one. What kind would you get? :wavey:

It's a bangle style and pretty expensive. It's from Graff.
I want it because it is so "me"- a mix of fun, whimsy & elegant. But idk if it's worthwhile.
But I didn't want to take it off in the store! It was so comfortable and perfect on me!
Sigh I'm so torn..... 09_Graffiti_Everyday2000x2000px.jpg
This is their photo of the bracelet not mine.
I forgot to take pictures when I was there last time.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
It's a bangle style and pretty expensive. It's from Graff.
I want it because it is so "me"- a mix of fun, whimsy & elegant. But idk if it's worthwhile.
But I didn't want to take it off in the store! It was so comfortable and perfect on me!
Sigh I'm so torn..... 09_Graffiti_Everyday2000x2000px.jpg
This is their photo of the bracelet not mine.
I forgot to take pictures when I was there last time.

Wow, it is so stunning and so unique!!! I see why you cant get it out of your mind!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabulous50 don't even ask about the earrings i tried on.... wistful sigh
Stunningly clear 4 ct each diamond pears
:kiss2:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabulous50 don't even ask about the earrings i tried on.... wistful sigh
Stunningly clear 4 ct each diamond pears
:kiss2:

Oh my!!! I went to look at the website and the multi-shape tennis bracelet caught my eye...now I don't know what I want again! You will like this one idea - I have often thought of getting a custom tennis bracelet with round diamonds but one heart shape at the clasp. :kiss2:

Reactions: Kya

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had a tennis bracelet for years (pre-PS) and rarely wear it. I really want one with superideal cut stones. I am thinking a bezel setting looks a little more casual, so I am considering that. But I wish I could find one to try on before deciding! This would be a 2021-22 project. I've surpassed my limit for this year!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is mine, freshly received: HPD, 5.67ctw, F/G, VS, platinum, four prong (with round-ish look.) IMG_3250.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3248.jpg

@daisygrl it looks beautiful and I think this carat weight is perfect for you! Enjoy!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @MissGotRocks ! I love this size much better than the smaller one I had previously, but I do see how one would want to go even bigger. :twisted2:

I guess it depends on the statement you want to make with it. In some ways, I see bracelets as accessories to the rings so therefore wouldn't want to overwhelm them. It's funny though - you think something is quite large until you have it and wear it and then could definitely see yourself with something larger! I also think PS really skews the thought process too. When you look around you and see what most people wear, you realize you have already have something large and drool worthy. There is PS and then there is the real world. . . lol!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Diamonds and Pearls,
The tennis bracelet is 8.7 carats and 6 inches long. The other bracelet is VCA from the Sweet Alhambra collection.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh it’s beautiful! Details please!!
Here’s mine 5.6 carats F/G colour SI clarity in 14 karat white gold from ID jewelry
25A1F907-13B4-4A0A-9F37-F8F02595476F.jpeg

Hi @RosieR ! Would you mind telling me how your diamonds are set? I can’t tell if it’s 3 prong, or 4 prong, or something else? Thank you!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @RosieR ! Would you mind telling me how your diamonds are set? I can’t tell if it’s 3 prong, or 4 prong, or something else? Thank you!!

Hi @Fabulous50 its a 4 prong setting that sits on top of a doughnut. Have a look at Lljsmom thread on tennis bracelets https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ctive-shots-of-tennis-bracelets.205194/page-5 There are photos on this page (page 5) of the setting without diamonds. I coppied her and got the same Benjamin brothers setting and IDJ set their pricescope quality diamonds in it. It’s been over 5 years and I still
Wear this bracelet 5-6 days a week

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my tennis bracelet. It was my 50th birthday present. 838C051E-3237-45A0-81F6-79F262ECE959.jpeg

Ok @iluvcarats, we definitely need more pics and specs on your Sweet pave bracelet on the VCA thread!! Please more shots, and tell us if you shortened it. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: How are you liking it and how often you are wearing it.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Ok @iluvcarats, we definitely need more pics and specs on your Sweet pave bracelet on the VCA thread!! Please more shots, and tell us if you shortened it. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: How are you liking it and how often you are wearing it.

Hi @LLJsmom !
I’ve had this bracelet for a while. I wear it often (wearing it now), although I used to wear it a lot more. It’s definitely delicate, but strong for something that looks so dainty and easily breakable. It was shortened at VCA about an inch.

As far as how it is holding up, well, I’m a little disappointed. There are areas where the yellow gold is starting to show. I know that happens with WG 781961B6-68C8-4986-8C7E-584740747D29.jpeg , but I don’t think it should happen so quickly, especially to something so expensive. I would definitely hesitate to buy any more VCA pieces in white gold.

Last edited:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Fabulous50 its a 4 prong setting that sits on top of a doughnut. Have a look at Lljsmom thread on tennis bracelets https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ctive-shots-of-tennis-bracelets.205194/page-5 There are photos on this page (page 5) of the setting without diamonds. I coppied her and got the same Benjamin brothers setting and IDJ set their pricescope quality diamonds in it. It’s been over 5 years and I still
Wear this bracelet 5-6 days a week

Well I might just have to copy you, @RosieR , and @LLJsmom !!!! Love this look! Thanks for sharing and the link!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on some tennis bracelets at Marisa Perry over the weekend - she had some beautiful designs in her store, rings and bracelets, etc.! It was a fun outing. I fell in love with this one, but it's more than I am looking to spend, and more carats too, but it looks like the same type of setting that @RosieR and @LLJsmom have. This one is around 7 ctw:
IMG_2218.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I tried on some tennis bracelets at Marisa Perry over the weekend - she had some beautiful designs in her store, rings and bracelets, etc.! It was a fun outing. I fell in love with this one, but it's more than I am looking to spend, and more carats too, but it looks like the same type of setting that @RosieR and @LLJsmom have. This one is around 7 ctw:
IMG_2218.jpeg

Wow! What a stunner!! It’s a shame it’s not in budget as it seems to play nice with your VCA too. What’s the point size of each stone? I feel larger stones will always look more rounded in the setting.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a stunner!! It’s a shame it’s not in budget as it seems to play nice with your VCA too. What’s the point size of each stone? I feel larger stones will always look more rounded in the setting.

I know, right??? My hubby seems to like the bigger look also. I was going to price this out at IDJ too. I think they were around 15 points but I might be getting confused! I know they were in the color range of F-H and SI clarity.

Good point about the rounded look with larger stones...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results