shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your step cut eternity bands

Retlaw

Rough_Rock
I love that you started this thread :) Everyone's rings are just beautiful!!! Here is mine (8.60 ct, G, VS) on size 5.5 (size 6 ring though)

img_9620.jpg

img_9621.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! I am starting to work with a jeweler to make my band!
Are you stones 6x4mm or 5x3?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I am starting to work with a jeweler to make my band!
Are you stones 6x4mm or 5x3?
. Hi! Thanks so much! I actually don’t know. However - if I had to guess I would say 4X6! Can’t wait to see!

Retlaw

Rough_Rock
. Hi! Thanks so much! I actually don’t know. However - if I had to guess I would say 4X6! Can’t wait to see!

Do you still wear it day to day? I think I will be wearing my band on its own for most of the time and wear my ering when going out! I just hope its comfortable.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
B82B8ED9-8A7A-445B-9524-9EF3CF861D32.jpeg 6C1257E5-57CF-48B8-9BC1-81E63D64F9F9.jpeg What a fun thread! what a collection of beautiful bands. I just received my eternity baguette band. It is a dainty .85ct platinum band. I love stacking as a RHR or wearing it with my Ering.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Do you still wear it day to day? I think I will be wearing my band on its own for most of the time and wear my ering when going out! I just hope its comfortable.
. Hi. I do wear it a lot!! I like to switch my rings around. I alternate it w a Cartier Gold elder love ring w 3 diamonds and add tiny diamond guard bands or sapphire ones. I also like to wear the EC band w my Sapphire bands as well. I bring it in vaca, in the pool, etc and have it checked yearly. It’s never had a problem at all. Can’t wait to see yours!!!

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely loving this thread and hoping to see more... (Currently trying to decide between an elongated french cut band and a baguette band for my wedding band).

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I love all of these [Adds a new one to the list]. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results