shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your size 7's and up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I realized that most of the PSer''s around here have the teeniest finger EVER!!!
11.gif

However, I have a size 7(when its not really humid) and I have been blessed with mother''s short fingers, which is odd since I''m almost 5-9, and bigger knuckels. Chris, my FF, has purchased the setting already and recently told me that he decided on a diamond!!! He informed me that he opted for a smaller diamond that what he wanted, but has a better cut and color... The lady that he has been working with is great, and has really taught him alot!! I''m so proud!!
36.gif

Anyway...Since I refuse to go see mine, I would LOVE to see ALL your size 7 rings!! I hope this brings posts like the 5''s and 6''s... I''ve never seen such beautiful diamonds and stones!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a size 7. My ring is a 1.03 ct.

1ctupgradeshelley331.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 4:04:37 PM
Author: Maisie
I''m a size 7. My ring is a 1.03 ct.
It''s beautiful and it looks huge!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, good idea! My fingers are bigger than most on here--I''m a *gasp* 8 3/4, and would love to see stones of different sizes to check out the finger coverage! Thanks for starting this thread!
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankyou! It is so beautiful in real life! A photo just doesn''t do it enough justice.

Do you know what you are getting or is it a big surprise?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! I''m so glad this post was started, I''m eager to see some size 7s! I barely fit in this category, my ring finger is a size 7.75. These pics aren''t very good (I''m terrible with hand shots). Maybe I''ll take some more on my hand tonight.

Specs of e-ring:
Square emerald cut, F, VS2, 1.55 carats, Ex polish, Ex symmetry. It was graded before GIA had a cut grading, but we chose a Lazare Kaplan diamond specifically for the cut. There are 4 round brilliants and 2 pears that all total about a half a carat in the setting--they are all G in color and VS in clarity.

The wedding band is a half eternity with 6 point stones (total carat weight is around .80) G color, VS clarity.

nkering123.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
more of a profile shot.

nkering456.JPG

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Gwendolyn--- Is there any way we can change the thread add to "Size 7 and up"?? I think I''ve seen the admin edit a few since I''ve been here... and I certainly don''t want to leave anyone out, since there don''t seem to be many of us left. LOL!!

Miase--- Yes, well some of it. Chris wanted me to pick out the setting, and we both agreed that he should pick out the diamond all by himself. I told him that I would like an emerald, bc it is so elegant... and that is totally my style.

Here is the picture from the designer''s website...

mine.101506.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 4:38:00 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
more of a profile shot.
Beautiful... I love how it covers fully across your finger, and that band is like WOAH!!
31.gif
!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my size 7

vatche_with_band1.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 4:59:55 PM
Author: jayrenay9
Here is my size 7
I''d love to see more pictures of that set - beautiful!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
God D@mn, NewEnglandLady...I really do LOVE that ring of yours. The setting is so unique, it''s so much like my own personal style. I really hope you''ll make it to the Boston GTG so I can see that baby in real life!!! Ha!
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
1/2 ct canary - sz 7

canarysz7.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 4:42:16 PM
Author: meresal
Gwendolyn--- Is there any way we can change the thread add to ''Size 7 and up''?? I think I''ve seen the admin edit a few since I''ve been here... and I certainly don''t want to leave anyone out, since there don''t seem to be many of us left. LOL!!

Miase--- Yes, well some of it. Chris wanted me to pick out the setting, and we both agreed that he should pick out the diamond all by himself. I told him that I would like an emerald, bc it is so elegant... and that is totally my style.

Here is the picture from the designer''s website...
Its gorgeous! Do you mean an emerald, or an emerald cut? Either will be lovely!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Emerald cut... He was looking at stones a lil over 2ct, but he decided on something smaller, colorless, and VS2!! (I'm h0ping that the jewelers def of colorless is the same as mine)
I'm so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with a guy that loves me soooo much!!!
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 3:49:44 PM
Author:meresal
I realized that most of the PSer''s around here have the teeniest finger EVER!!!
11.gif
Meresal,

Thanks for starting this thread! My fingers are not as dainty as most PS ladies so it is nice to have someone else in my company.
4.gif

I can''t wait until my wonderful bf decides to propose and I get to post pics of my ring on my not so teeny finger. It is great to see all of you ladies who have size 7''s and larger as well so I can daydream about how my lovely might look at my finger.

Thanks ladies! Keep em comin!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great thread! My fingers are a large size 8-would love to have smaller fingers! My ring is 1.23ct

beelucida7.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more

anotherpiclucida.jpg

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Here is my .7ct on my size 7.25 finger.

size7.25.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to whoever changed the title of the thread!

I love your rings, ladies! They look just beautiful! bee*, yours in particular is just gorrrgeous but that''s because I love the Lucida AND because the size you got is just perfect!!
30.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.01 ct princess, 1/4 ct round band size 8.5

rings2 007.jpg

taragill

Rough_Rock
You''re right it is a very similar setting! I really love the side stone shape on yours!!!

taragill

Rough_Rock
You''re right it is a very similar setting! I really love the side stone shape on yours!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a .99ct Princess of Hearts (5.6 x 5.6 mm), ring size 7.

seras_poh_handshot.JPG

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 7:28:38 PM
Author: bee*
Great thread! My fingers are a large size 8-would love to have smaller fingers! My ring is 1.23ct
bee* I so love your Lucida! Do you have a photo shoot out there?

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oooh yay! I like this thread! I''m so glad you started it!

Here''s my 1.4ct size 7.5! I think it''s the perfect size for me!!!
emteeth.gif

adhandshot11.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Fun thread as I too noticed you all have TINY fingers!

Size 7 GIA 3.10 G VS1 with .78 baguettes from Leon Mege. I recently had this ring remade into the same setting (long story) and the 3 stone pic of the princess is my remake on his site even though the stats are incorrect :)

ETA: The yellow tinge is from my yellow tank

My ER.jpg

KED75

Rough_Rock
Here is my .825/H/SI1 - Whiteflash diamond with custom Ryan Knox setting (and a very fuzzy picture - sorry). And, I have a size 9.75 finger - yikes! My mom has big fingers too, I''m not sure why that particular trait is one that had to be passed down, but lucky me, I got it!

Kristens Ring Pic.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ladies...

Snooper--- you ring is breathtaking!!

KED75-- Your setting is very pretty. I have never seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results