shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Simon G....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I am loving Simon G lately and I just wanted to form a thread specifically for those with Simon G rings and for those looking into getting a Simon G ring and for those admirers of Simon G. and obviously for anyone else who just loves bling.

I notice alot of his rings have milgrain and incorporate rose gold or tri color gold, which I love!

So, if you have a Simon G ring, please post pictures, stats, etc.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
butterfly, when are you going to post pics of your new simon G?
2.gif

I don''t have any SG pieces but I love his designs too. I hope other owners will post some pics in this thread too.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 12:22:36 PM
Author: mrssalvo
butterfly, when are you going to post pics of your new simon G?
2.gif

I don''t have any SG pieces but I love his designs too. I hope other owners will post some pics in this thread too.
I will, eventually, I feel very superstitious about my ring. It''s wierd I know, but I kind of feel that if I post it, I will change the setting, since I notice every time I have posted my rings in the past, I have done that.

So, I am trying to avoid posting it. Anyway, it''s supposed to be my "temporary" setting, until I fall in deep love with something else, since I always seem to change my mind.

So, where are all those simon g lovers?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results