shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your September sapphires!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Such an awesome thread! :love: I really have enjoyed it so far and hope to see more beauties added.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1441386135|3923604 said:
I'm not into sapphires so these are my only ones.

Chrono -

If you ever decide to let go of those matching sapphires - pls let me know. I've been looking for sapphires to turn into earrings for some time.

(Sorry for the thread-jack!)

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sparkle_ruckle - Sapphires of all colors, shapes, and sizes are welcome here! I love Pads the most, so thank you for posting!!

I agree with Rockinruby and lovesvintage, these are all so beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new additions. Such fabulous colors of sapphires in PS Land.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this is allowed since I don't have the full "bling" yet, but some of these beauties are going to be made into a 5 stone ring for me soon with graduated side stones (just to explain the larger side stones on 1 side and smaller on the other) :) Wanted to share my September sapphires now since the ring won't quite be ready in time for the end of the month.

Katherine%20sapphires.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
lovedogs said:
Not sure if this is allowed since I don't have the full "bling" yet, but some of these beauties are going to be made into a 5 stone ring for me soon with graduated side stones (just to explain the larger side stones on 1 side and smaller on the other) :) Wanted to share my September sapphires now since the ring won't quite be ready in time for the end of the month.

That is going to be an amazing ring! I can't wait to see it! You have sourced some beautiful stones!!! :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun to see all the beautiful sapphires! Especially the ones belonging to those of you I've always thought of strictly as diamond girls.
My JA.
p1090956.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovedogs, I can't wait to see your finished ring. Great box of gems there.

Jimmianne, very pretty color of sapphire.

I keep going through and looking at everyone's pretty sapphires. What a wide variety of beauties.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aprilssweetpea - LOVE that! You should begin your own dedicated thread on it. Is it your engagement ring?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WONDERFUL new additions to the thread. I'd love it if the link to the ring/stone was posted as well. Many of these are so lovely I'd like to look at more photos of them. :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new sapphires. I am totally enjoying all of these beauties. :wavey:

Caramelfreak

Rough_Rock
sapphirering.jpg
This one has a story. It's my e-ring which is remade by hand by an amazing jeweller.
My original was crushed by a car- I lost it for 13 hours and found the blueness of the stone glowing in the dark on a side road near our apartment block. The sapphire was unscathed, lost and chipped a few diamonds.
It's now in its full glory. I feel a bond to my sapphire... we had been a little estranged lately but it's all good now! Ring is back at the jeweller for a couple more diamonds to be added to the shank.
I love ALL the sapphires on show here! It's my favourite stone. I wish I can eat them. They look like candy.

Caramelfreak

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a story!!!!!!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love all of the new additions! And what a story Caramelfreak. Thanks for sharing!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
lovedogs|1441751019|3925243 said:

Hey Lovedogs, I am also having a five stone sapphire ring made now to stack with some of my other bands. My stones are all the same size. I am looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. I expect it will be beautiful!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love all these beauties!!

I just snapped this in the park on this beautiful crisp fall day. September really is here!

_34317.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1441331774|3923406 said:
And my pinks

marcy, marcy,marcy! Where did you get that beautiful basketweave band ring? I LOVE it!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1441742830|3925170 said:
Love all these beautiful sapphires :love: Here's mine

Fabulous, timeless setting and ring. Just stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl|1442490671|3928759 said:
junebug17|1441742830|3925170 said:
Love all these beautiful sapphires :love: Here's mine

Fabulous, timeless setting and ring. Just stunning!

Gemgirl, my goodness, talk about a day brightener! :dance: Thank you SO much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results