shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your rose gold--please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Mine came in today!! This is my original diamond, .55 H SI1 ACA, in a 14k rose gold Stuller setting, done by Wink. For some reason, the H color always bothered me when it was set in platinum, but it looks FABULOUS in the rose gold. I love it!!

jenrosependantdiamon.jpg

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Also, a barrel pendant that I''ve had for awhile, 14K rose gold. :)

rosebarrellpendantjen.jpg

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t actually own this ring, but saw it over on Pearlman''s website and thought it was worthy of sharing. I think it''s a very unique way to incorporate rose gold.

57AA13.jpg

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stuff Jennalyns! I love the reset, its really pretty. What kind of gold is the chain?

Girlie-girl, I''ve seen that ring on Pearlman''s site too! I think its SUPER NEAT! I wonder what it looks like on..?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Jennalyns-- can you post more pics of that pendant? On my screen it looks more white, but I''d love to get a more realistic view of it!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 8:17:52 AM
Author: Kelli
Thank you Mrs. Mitchell! I love that, and I love those other rose gold solitaires as well. What a nice unique look
1.gif
Thanks, Kelli!

Pink Lady is just STUNNING!!! I love her.

Jen

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks SanDiegoLady and MM!!! I do love Pink Lady :) I think she needs to come out today for a wearing!

MM-we NEED more pics of your beautiful oval!

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Thanks. :) The chain is rose gold also, but I just switched it for a rose gold box chain, I think it matches better with the modern setting. I will try to take better pictures, but it''s hard to capture the true color of the gold. In person it is a beautiful orangish pink, but it doesn''t seem to be showing up in pictures. Maybe outdoor pictures will work better!

M&MS

Rough_Rock
I have so much rose gold jewelry, I hardly know what to do with it! I love the way it seems to blend in with my skin tone so that the diamond just pops.
1.gif
Here is a link to my original thread about my engagement ring, which is 20k rose gold (Vatche didn't make anything less). I also have another ring with 5 garnets and 14k rose gold, and then a necklace, some earrings, etc but I haven't uploaded any pics of them to my computer. Here a photo of the e-ring:

202%20small.jpg

PS. Eek! For some reason there are is a duplicate photo showing up.
23.gif
Sorry!

202 small2.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Vespergirl I love the rose gold stacking bands!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2008 1:33:50 AM
Author: M&MS
I have so much rose gold jewelry, I hardly know what to do with it! I love the way it seems to blend in with my skin tone so that the diamond just pops.
1.gif
Here is a link to my original thread about my engagement ring, which is 20k rose gold (Vatche didn''t make anything less). I also have another ring with 5 garnets and 14k rose gold, and then a necklace, some earrings, etc but I haven''t uploaded any pics of them to my computer. Here a photo of the e-ring:

202%20small.jpg

PS. Eek! For some reason there are is a duplicate photo showing up.
23.gif
Sorry!

I don''t know how I missed this picture! Absolutely gorgeious! That rose gold is just a yummy color and makes that diamond pop!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a rose gold setting I am trying to figure out which colored diamond to put it. It''s a three stone setting, and the two side stones are reserved for two 3mm pinks I have, but the center stone, not sure between a greenish grey, yellow champagne, or salmon colored stone. Take a look. Help me figure this out!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/green-grey-diamond-in-rose-gold-logr.99950/

It''s a big rose gold piece as well.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is my Mirabelle rose gold flower pendant with light pink sapphires.

close up Mirabelle flower.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is my Simon G flower ring with a small pink diamond. It''s from the Santa Barbara collection.

IMG_4883.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
This is my "swing"ish rose gold ring from ice.com

IMG_4302.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, wrong picture...

IMG_4301.JPG

jfan

Rough_Rock
Adding mine to the mix:

IMG_2822_15_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results