shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Rose Cut Diamonds!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
All are lovely, ladies.
ihy, is that your wedding set? Love it, so unusual. Do you get lots of questions about it?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I also have a rustic rose cut eternity in 18K YG. Not everyone's cup of tea, perhaps, but I think it's kind of cool and edgy.

ygstack1.jpg
OOH! can you post some close ups of this? I love the 18K YG, it's so richly gold :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All are lovely, ladies.
ihy, is that your wedding set? Love it, so unusual. Do you get lots of questions about it?

AnnaH, it's not! I bought it as a just-for-fun ring but I love the way it looks paired with a diamond band, so I took some pictures that way. I get questions like, "What kind of cut is that?!" Some people have asked if it is a diamond because it is so unusual. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bunnycat, beautiful additions. Thank you. I am appreciating rose cuts more and more. They are so lovely and I feel so romantic with an old world charm somehow. LOVE them.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
OOH! can you post some close ups of this? I love the 18K YG, it's so richly gold :love:

Here you go foxinsox! The gold is brushed, so it's not too shiny, which I think is a good look for the richer color.

rosecutband3.jpg

rosecutband2.jpg

rosecutband1.jpg

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
ihy, it is beautiful enough to be an ering, but a great rh one, too.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Picking up this guy tomorrrowwww!!!! Couldn't wait so allow me to share the iPhone pics from my bench :) some excited, it's exactly what I envisioned. Hand shots to come :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picking up this guy tomorrrowwww!!!! Couldn't wait so allow me to share the iPhone pics from my bench :) some excited, it's exactly what I envisioned. Hand shots to come :)

Oooh looks amazing! So excited for you dolly! Cannot wait to see it on you!:love::appl:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Dolly!

Joseybird

Rough_Rock
Thought this would be the place to ask: Are rose-cut diamonds more sparkly than, say, rose-cut cz/crystal?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd dollyanjuli! That's going to look incredible! Can't wait to see handshots.
Bunnycat I missed when you posted these - thank you for the close ups. That's such a lovely band!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's so much better In person :) I had it cupped in super bright polished yellow gold to make the stone literally look like a gold diamond. Cut outs to allow for cleaning. Two sizes of milgrain, and all brushed white and yellow gold. I'm in lovvveeeeeee!!!!'

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is spectacular. That last pic where the rose cut is all glowy ethereal and the crisp whiteness of the halo stones is killing me with how beautiful it looks :love: please post like a million more pictures. It's fabulous.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ps I love the baguettes flanking it

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
wow Dolly, specs on your rose cut diamond please....that ring turned out awesome! You should start your own thread on SMTB!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dolly your ring is spectacular. Gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally a member of the rose cut crew! I'm in love :love: 9 stone rose cut diamond band 1.5-2mm rose cut diamonds .50 tcw. The band is 14k white gold.
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3896.JPG

Wow just a beautiful rose cut band.:love: I can see why you are in love. Looks amazing on your hand. :love:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally a member of the rose cut crew! I'm in love :love: 9 stone rose cut diamond band 1.5-2mm rose cut diamonds .50 tcw. The band is 14k white gold.
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3896.JPG
Oh this is so pretty! I've got 9 teeny wee rose cuts just waiting to be made into something just like this. It looks much more substantial than I'd have expected for 1.5-2mm stones :love:

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Don't know exactly what to look for in a rose cut diamond- color, shape, proportion?? but when I saw this ring for sale I just have to purchase it. The setting is dainty and the rose cut looks magical to my eyes. Hope I made the right decision.

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! I really want a rose cut target ring and that is a really fantastic one. Please post more pictures!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know exactly what to look for in a rose cut diamond- color, shape, proportion?? but when I saw this ring for sale I just have to purchase it. The setting is dainty and the rose cut looks magical to my eyes. Hope I made the right decision.

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

I adore it!!! Can you tell us some details, like your ring finger size and the stone size? Wow so tasteful and beautiful!

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Thank you foxinsox and pearaffair! Next to diamond, my next favorite gemstone is sapphire so as soon as I saw this ring, especially with a rose cut diamond (a bonus!) I couldn't resist.

I believe it's a preloved ring, though it's in excellent condition. No damage to the diamond. It listed on the vendor's website as vintage. It's a very thin and dainty platinum setting, but that's what I like about it. The current size is 7 and my finger is size 3.75-4, so it's huge on my finger (I masked it well on those pics there haha). It will go back to seller for re-sizing soon. Diamond listed as I, vs, 1.5ct. With 10x loupe I can see a feather on the edge near bezel. the sapphires are natural French cuts, mostly dark blue but few are violetish blue.

Here are couple pics from vendor, show the diamond much better than my cellphone pics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results