shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your right hand!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I thought it was larger... Im trying to decide if a 1.6 carat sapphire would be ok as a bezel on my index finger.. I think so looking at yours.

I think that would be a great size! With mine I felt it needed the halo because otherwise it would have been too small. You'll have to come back with pictures if you go ahead with it:D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just did my first embryo transfer last week and crossing fingers that I'm pregnant! Whenever I hear twins, I like to imagine someone had a positive ivf experience! But finding out your preg after your dh chemo.... that is very special. Seasons greetings to that!

Thanks, baby dust to you. Both my sister and my sister in law did 6 rounds of clomid and then my sister had to do 3 rounds of IVF to get my neice. She has then popped out 2 more kids on her own-- so she now has 3 kids and the oldest is 5!

My SIL did the first IVF and got pg with twins, but one absorbed immediately and her baby boy is now 8 months old. They have one frozen embryo left and were just talking about when they would transfer it and guess what-- 5 weeks pregnant now with #2 on their own! They have u/s on Thursday to check for a heartbeat.

Yes, with us we were told 2-5 years of infertility and if still infertile after 5 years, it would be forever. So it wasn't even on my radar... then one day I thought I was getting the flu-- so so exhausted. My exhaustion are now seniors in high school lol.

So I hope those are some happy stories to fuel you on. Pleae keep us posted-- ~~~~******~~~~~******~~~~~*****baby dust!!

image.jpg
^^^^^ 8 months old IVF baby and gonna be a big brother now!! Lol

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just did my first embryo transfer last week and crossing fingers that I'm pregnant! Whenever I hear twins, I like to imagine someone had a positive ivf experience! But finding out your preg after your dh chemo.... that is very special. Seasons greetings to that!

Good luck with the transfer, Minimountains! My IVF conceived twins are 9. Oh and here's my right hand, been wearing this pretty much daily since I got it in May.

IMG_0423.JPG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are mine today. A plain Tiffany Lucida 18ct yellow gold band, 1.75mm wide, and my grandmother's original engagement ring from 1937. It's 18ct yellow gold with teeny OEC's set in a platinum top. It's not very blingy unless in direct sunlight, but I get a great deal of comfort wearing it, particularly in times of worry or stress. IMG_20171220_200013.jpg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, baby dust to you. Both my sister and my sister in law did 6 rounds of clomid and then my sister had to do 3 rounds of IVF to get my neice. She has then popped out 2 more kids on her own-- so she now has 3 kids and the oldest is 5!

My SIL did the first IVF and got pg with twins, but one absorbed immediately and her baby boy is now 8 months old. They have one frozen embryo left and were just talking about when they would transfer it and guess what-- 5 weeks pregnant now with #2 on their own! They have u/s on Thursday to check for a heartbeat.

Yes, with us we were told 2-5 years of infertility and if still infertile after 5 years, it would be forever. So it wasn't even on my radar... then one day I thought I was getting the flu-- so so exhausted. My exhaustion are now seniors in high school lol.

So I hope those are some happy stories to fuel you on. Pleae keep us posted-- ~~~~******~~~~~******~~~~~*****baby dust!!

image.jpg
^^^^^ 8 months old IVF baby and gonna be a big brother now!! Lol

@minimountains they have a heartbeat! So their egg extraction only gave them 3 quality embryos, transferred 2 on ivf #1, both took but one absorbed, baby boy born full term. Now spontaneously pregnant with viable baby #2, due August 14. (she was never able to get pregnant before IVF- no miscarriages, etc)...

More baby dust to you!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one of mine. I’m wearing it on my left hand in this picture but I wear it on my right hand. 079C78D3-FB02-4DA7-B664-0BDDB43625E6.png

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good luck @minimountains, I hope you get a positive result, crossing my fingers for you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Usually my right hand is bare...or more accurately against a bear...a baby black bear haha

righthandagainsthrh.jpg

but here are a few of my favorite RHRs when I choose to adorn my right hand...
My Cartier Black Opal ring
blackopalcartieronhand.jpg

and my OEC cluster
oops how did another kitty I mean tiger get in that pic :cheeky:

clusterinactionpettingtommycat.jpg

and lastly just for fun a pic of Bea on the right (wrong) hand.

beaonrighthandagainstthesand.jpg

I have a number of other right hand rings but not with me at the beach. When I get back I will go through the safe and add pics if this thread is still going.

In the meantime happy ringing in the holiday season and New Year.
:sun:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
silver.jpg
(sorry for both hands!) I have nothing yet that I wear often. I have other rings but don't really wear them any more. Hoping to have something nice to add soon :)

maryred

Rough_Rock
I’m enjoying this thread very much. If I’m at home, I often switch out my rings during the day for a change of scenery. Here’s this morning’s right hand:

E96B79D1-C4DD-495F-89D1-86A4D9D62098.jpeg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1EEC868B-C546-467B-AECD-AC6433576F5B.jpeg
Taken in the dark yesterday while watching Christmas movies with the kids... spess garnet from B.B. that I bought pre-loved here on PS and set in a 50’s vintage setting (I plucked the transitional diamond out and put it in a pendant). :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m enjoying this thread very much. If I’m at home, I often switch out my rings during the day for a change of scenery. Here’s this morning’s right hand:

E96B79D1-C4DD-495F-89D1-86A4D9D62098.jpeg

Gah!!!!! Did you get that from Caysie?! I almost went for that turquoise ring! It looks amazing on you:love::love::love:. Now you already know I love your five stone.
Those together are 100!

maryred

Rough_Rock
Gah!!!!! Did you get that from Caysie?! I almost went for that turquoise ring! It looks amazing on you:love::love::love:. Now you already know I love your five stone.
Those together are 100!

Hi Hathalove! Thank you. We seem to have some similar tastes in jewelry :razz:.

Yes, the turquoise ring is from Caysie. I jumped on it as soon as I saw it on LT. I’ve had it for a couple days, and I’m totally infatuated. Happy holidays to you and your family.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3134.JPG IMG_3129.JPG

I added my sapphire eternity band today, kind of like the contrast between the pink and royal blue.

Kitten_Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Back story: This ring was 20171222_130446.jpg gifted to me when I was 5 years old by a great-great aunt who wanted me to start wearing it right away. My mother promised when I was 10, then turned into 18, then 21 I made sure she gave it to me when I was 21. It's been my rhr for 13 years. Art Deco, Platinum with 23 diamonds and 6 sapphires. Also, my sister got one similar with diamonds alone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results