shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Quest Jewelers Masterpiece''s...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are always questions that pop up about good custom jewelers in the DC area. Dimondlil suggested we start a thread to put all of our Quest Masterpiece''s in one place.
So, i''ll start..Here''s my vintage Tiffany inspired ring...you can read the whole story here

questcustomset1.jpg

questcustomset2.jpg

hand shot

questringtop.jpg

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, both these rings back-to-back... I think I''m getting the vapors!
30.gif

Can you tell these are two of my faves here?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo, that was very nice of you. It will ne nice to see all the Quest beauties, what fun!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree. i pm''d all the other owners i could think of to add their "projects" here too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, diamondlil needs to put her beautiful split shank pear here!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oooo I love all these quest beauties

here''s my seven stone band
10pts each .70 ctw in platinum

DSCF0022.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondlil I just love your set and it''s even prettier in person!!! Sevens your band is soo pretty. I hope noobie posts his wife''s ring!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I need to get a decent hand shot of this baby.
I also need to get it sized.
41.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2005 2:53:38 PM
Author: diamondlil
Thanks, Nan. You know, if I recall correctly, I think Quest will resize their rings for free for life. They''ll give it a nice polish while it''s there too! I need to get mine to them for a polish one of these days. I''ve banged mine a couple of times, and I''d like the nicks polished out.
that''s good to know.

here''s my hand shot

sevvy11.JPG

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine

ed12.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Another

df14.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Before and After

af4b.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Every time I see your ring, LM, I''m in awe. The difference between the before and after is amazing!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need to have another Baltimore GTG, I need to see Imurden''s ring in person!!!
30.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of my .82ctw martini studs that Quest made for me. I know the setting looks big magnified, but it''s pretty delicate in real life.

Questcustom1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, wow those are gorgeous, are they new?? Love the martini setting!!
30.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh! No, they''re not new. I got them around January of last year. Quest sourced the stones for me too. They have the La Pousette backs.

Quest also redid my ering setting, from your standard 6 prong setting to a Tiffany crown head. I had them set mine a little higher than Tiffany does, though, because I like to see the culet. I don''t have any pictures though.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
LS,

Did you find them good to work with on sourcing the stones? Not sure to ask this...did they, like, know what they were doing and all? I know they know how to work with metals, but do they speak cut?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Quest obviously does excellent work. Everything you guys have posted is just drop dead gorgeous!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many pretties. . . thanks for putting them all in one place!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2005 5:35:10 PM
Author: Regular Guy
LS,

Did you find them good to work with on sourcing the stones? Not sure to ask this...did they, like, know what they were doing and all? I know they know how to work with metals, but do they speak cut?

I think they would speak cut. I asked for H&A or close to it, and while I don''t think my stones technically are H&A, I think they look pretty darn good. One got a 1.8 HCA and I think the other was like a 2.1 or something like that. Quest had their source run a Sarin, and they also did one for me when they received the stones.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS,

I would wonder this too but after seeing LS''s martini stud head on up above, those crisp arrows are speaking my language.
30.gif

Love all the Quest rings, they really are stunning, Kaleigh''s is soooo my favorite with that yummy asscher. I have drool all over the place.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
LS,

RG, I believe they do "speak cut." At a time when I was seriously considering trading in/selling my pear, I talked to Pete about what I was looking for in a round. We got pretty deep into what I considered ideal and my specific angle requirements. He did not flinch once.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mara!! Regular Guy, when I spoke to Pete about doing my ring, I was very specific in my requests about what kind of mele they would use for the ring. I wasn''t expecting H&A for tiny stones, but he knew exactly what I was talking about. One reason my ring got delayed was because he didn''t order enough to complete it and a batch came in with flouresence and he sent them back. noobie told me this. I was really impressed with their attention to detail and if hubby doesn''t divorce me in the future I will use them for my next project once I think of one. JK!!!
31.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, I''m so glad you posted those pics of your earrings. This is exactly the size and setting I''m planning to get. Do you have the specs on those diamonds? They look gorgeous! Do you have a pic of them on your ears?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2005 4:13:36 PM
Author: diamondlil
Every time I see your ring, LM, I''m in awe. The difference between the before and after is amazing!
30.gif
I know!
31.gif

I''ve have completely forgotten about the original engagement ring!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results