shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your PS treasures

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve bought quite a few rings from fellow PSers but I’m awful at remembering who! I apologize for that however, I’m sure they will recognize their beauties! I am so happy with all of these and wear them throughout the year. The large, emerald cut, mint beryl was just received last week! 96EBE1AD-B5A3-4C3C-8E1D-6354D79C1CEA.jpeg

What a beautiful collection of rehomed beauties
What is the lovelly teal one ?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
These are keshi pearls-I hope it’s ok to post here.

Thank you @springerspaniel for my first keshi pearls! I hope to wear them a lot when it warms up here.

065A3705-1920-4D85-A42B-15223812FA4F.jpeg

So pretty! I love your blouse too! So vibrant and summery!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve bought and sold a lot over the years!
Some of my favorite things acquired:

The diamond was originally “Hazel” and I reset her after buying her from Pearaffair

Red spinel ring made by DK bought from DT. Also a Sea of Cortez pearl from Yssie that is the center of the tahitian pearl bracelet.

The mosaic cobblestone disk by DK and I can’t remember who I bought it from. Oops! Both AGS0 diamonds in my bangle also bought from PS and made into a bangle by my jeweler.

Various bands

Pave diamond bracelet from Phoenix

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an amazing idea for a thread! I am thrilled to be able to contribute to this post, and I feel unspeakably fortunate and so humbled when I consider the various treasures that have made their way to me. Each one of these pieces holds such sentimental value and means even more to me because they came from people I care about and respect so much, and I am incredibly grateful to the wonderful PS members who allowed these dream pieces to become a reality!

So here they are, in no particular order, as I adore each and every one!
  • Pearl dangle earrings from @mrs-b that I gifted to my mom
  • VCA white gold Perlée hoops from @LLJsmom
  • VCA white gold holiday guilloche pendant from @LLJsmom
  • Blue akoya pearl studs from @LLJsmom (and formerly from @yssie!)… my very first pearls!
  • David Klass 7-stone MRB ring (now named “Bella”) from @mrs-b
  • Leon Megé micropavé band from @yssie
  • Victor Canera octagonal OEC solitaire ring (featuring MK!) from @LLJsmom (via JbG)
  • David Klass 7-stone Asscher ring from @Simpleandsparkly

Earrings for Mom (cropped).jpg IMG_8426.JPG

And here is one more peek at Bella, the gorgeous 7-stone from @mrs-b, just because I adore this ring so incredibly much and the group photo above doesn't do her any justice! :love:

IMG_2156 (outdoor shot).JPG

Also, if we are including rehomed stones, then I really need to include these two!
  • “Isla” OMC (center stone in trilogy ring) that originally came from @Resonance.Of.Life via JbG
  • “KOTA” OEC from @SimpleandSparkly that is now beautifully showcased in Victor Canera’s floral ring masterpiece (which reminds me that I need to create a thread on this piece!)

IMG_3208 (cropped).jpg

IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1214.JPG

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing idea for a thread! I am thrilled to be able to contribute to this post, and I feel unspeakably fortunate and so humbled when I consider the various treasures that have made their way to me. Each one of these pieces holds such sentimental value and means even more to me because they came from people I care about and respect so much, and I am incredibly grateful to the wonderful PS members who allowed these dream pieces to become a reality!

• Blue akoya pearl studs from @LLJsmom (and formerly from @yssie!)… my very first pearls!
  • Victor Canera octagonal OEC solitaire ring (featuring MK!) from @LLJsmom (via JbG)

And here is one more peek at Bella, the gorgeous 7-stone from @mrs-b, just because I adore this ring so incredibly much and the group photo above doesn't do her any justice! :love:

Also, if we are including rehomed stones, then I really need to include these two!
  • “Isla” OMC (center stone in trilogy ring) that originally came from @Resonance.Of.Life via JbG
  • “KOTA” OEC from @SimpleandSparkly that is now beautifully showcased in Victor Canera’s floral ring masterpiece (which reminds me that I need to create a thread on this piece!)

IMG_3208 (cropped).jpg

Wow, @carbonfan! Your gorgeous collection has gone from strength to strength!

:kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Omg @carbonfan I had no idea that you had that Victor Canera ring that originally belonged to @LLJsmom! That is one of my favorite rings of all time and what got me really interested in Pricescope!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
@carbonfan LOVE KOTA and the new setting is the most incredible fit ever! So happy to see it being shown off so well! Your collection is one of dreams!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, @carbonfan! Your gorgeous collection has gone from strength to strength!

Aww; thank you so much, @mrs-b! This is the pinnacle of compliments coming from you! I have truly been inspired by your carefully curated collection and your design prowess over the years, and I absolutely adore Bella!! :love:

Omg @carbonfan I had no idea that you had that Victor Canera ring that originally belonged to @LLJsmom! That is one of my favorite rings of all time and what got me really interested in Pricescope!

I am honestly still in disbelief as well, @Mreader... @LLJsmom's stunner has been an inspiration ring for me for years and I am still in disbelief that it made its way to me! This ring is a cherished treasure, and I am honored to have it. Thank you for your kind words!

@carbonfan LOVE KOTA and the new setting is the most incredible fit ever! So happy to see it being shown off so well! Your collection is one of dreams!

Aww; thank you so much, @Simple and Sparkly! I am so humbled to have KOTA, and I knew that Victor could create the perfect setting to showcase this beauty!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium

IMG_3208 (cropped).jpg

oh my, what an epic collection you have! So happy to see them here within the PS family! Wear in good health!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread!! I finally got down to the bank and retrieved a few boxes so that I could share my preloved treasures too :love:

PS_PRELOVED.png

A) VCA 50th Alhambra anniversary lapis bracelet from @diamondseeker2006. One of my most beloved and oft-worn bracelets :love:

B) A gorgeous (2.5ct unheated Kashmir!!) purple sapphire ring from @OTL. I chatted with Leon Mege yesterday, and he's going to reset this little love into a halo for me - FIL's anniversary gift to MIL ::)

C) Two madama pearls from @lissyflo - these akoya have the cleanest skins!! They're a beautiful blueish-grey IRL. I'll be using them in a pastel multicolour station bracelet - @GeliL's easter egg strand has been taunting me!! :bigsmile:

D) WG VCA Pearls of Gold band is from @LLJsmom. I wear this one in my #GoTo rose gold stack - with Tiffany Cobblestone and two plain RG bands ❤️

E) Leon Mege String Theory with yellow diamonds. I know the seller was a PSer, but I didn't ask for her PS handle when I bought and I can't find any references to the original listing any more - so I don't actually know who I got this stunner from!! I'm hoping she sees this and can tell me who she is on PS! This is probably my most well-travelled band, I take it on vacations for a touch of sparkle :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww; thank you so much, @mrs-b! This is the pinnacle of compliments coming from you! I have truly been inspired by your carefully curated collection and your design prowess over the years, and I absolutely adore Bella!! :love:

I am honestly still in disbelief as well, @Mreader... @LLJsmom's stunner has been an inspiration ring for me for years and I am still in disbelief that it made its way to me! This ring is a cherished treasure, and I am honored to have it. Thank you for your kind words!

Aww; thank you so much, @Simple and Sparkly! I am so humbled to have KOTA, and I knew that Victor could create the perfect setting to showcase this beauty!

Thank you for giving MK a happy and safe home. And so happy that you like the WG perlee earrings and the HP. So relieved those are with you too. And honestly @carbonfan, you are just the most patient and wise collector. When you have a chance, can you post a pic of all your VC beauties? It would be an amazing family shot.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for giving MK a happy and safe home. And so happy that you like the WG perlee earrings and the HP. So relieved those are with you too. And honestly @carbonfan, you are just the most patient and wise collector. When you have a chance, can you post a pic of all your VC beauties? It would be an amazing family shot.

Aww; thank you so much, @LLJsmom! I am honored to have MK and I absolutely love her, and I truly adore my VCA pieces from you, too! :love: I need to retrieve a few pieces from the bank but I will try to work on getting a family shot sometime soon!

Last edited:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I just snagged this David Klass fun ring from @Teddie. It’s a lab alexandrite and paired mint sapphires, all cut by Finewater Gems. It’s platinum and in my size :)

F5E625F2-E9EF-49C2-A694-30E80E23844D.jpeg

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
I’ve only recently joined PS and I really love the community here . I bought a 3-stone ring and I had it reset into a stock setting - one of these days, I’d love to get a custom setting. The diamonds look whiter in the new setting (more airy/light) and I love wearing it as a RHR. Don’t know how to tag the original owner. Some pictures to share. B4B3C6CC-A18A-4634-8441-38027D343763.jpeg

Attachments

• 7C02B705-2C4D-461E-B586-971375E96B66.jpeg
    7C02B705-2C4D-461E-B586-971375E96B66.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 55
  • EBA47A28-9574-4FF5-A551-1C51FB87384B.jpeg
    EBA47A28-9574-4FF5-A551-1C51FB87384B.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 55

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve only recently joined PS and I really love the community here . I bought a 3-stone ring and I had it reset into a stock setting - one of these days, I’d love to get a custom setting. The diamonds look whiter in the new setting (more airy/light) and I love wearing it as a RHR. Don’t know how to tag the original owner. Some pictures to share. B4B3C6CC-A18A-4634-8441-38027D343763.jpeg

@Cou_03 -

Can you tell us a little more about your ring? I can't tell what cut the diamonds are. Can you share color, ctw, dimensions, finger size etc? This is a lovely piece, from what I can see!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, I love it! Please do share details!

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
@Cou_03 -

Can you tell us a little more about your ring? I can't tell what cut the diamonds are. Can you share color, ctw, dimensions, finger size etc? This is a lovely piece, from what I can see!

Thanks! The two diamonds are approx 0.4 ct (4mm) each and the center is 0.7 (5mm). They’re OMC, approx H/I in color - not sure ab the clarity. I wear a size 5.5. I really love how the diamonds sparkle in the sun.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! The two diamonds are approx 0.4 ct (4mm) each and the center is 0.7 (5mm). They’re OMC, approx H/I in color - not sure ab the clarity. I wear a size 5.5. I really love how the diamonds sparkle in the sun.

Lovely! Thank you for sharing those deets - it's a gorgeous ring and exactly the sort of proportions that I like!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I finally get to add to this thread! This also explains why I am on ban island. Anyhoo - I had been longing for a Frenchie band but a thick one and stumbled across the beauty that @ean had; saw that she sold it. Contacted that PSer (@stonewell) who hadn't been active in a while and just said something to the effect of "hey love your band and not to be a weirdo but if ever you wish to sell, keep me in mind". Well she ended up selling it to me! I got it this week and am in love. It was serendipitous because when she got it she had it resized to her size (which is also MY size) and had DK re-engrave it too :) @stonewell is one of the sweetest PSers ever and was so kind! So that makes the item even more special. Morale of the story - being a stalker can pay off. :lol: Pics:

IMG_0526.jpg IMG_0519.jpg IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0521.jpg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I finally get to add to this thread! This also explains why I am on ban island. Anyhoo - I had been longing for a Frenchie band but a thick one and stumbled across the beauty that @ean had; saw that she sold it. Contacted that PSer (@stonewell) who hadn't been active in a while and just said something to the effect of "hey love your band and not to be a weirdo but if ever you wish to sell, keep me in mind". Well she ended up selling it to me! I got it this week and am in love. It was serendipitous because when she got it she had it resized to her size (which is also MY size) and had DK re-engrave it too :) @stonewell is one of the sweetest PSers ever and was so kind! So that makes the item even more special. Morale of the story - being a stalker can pay off. :lol: Pics:

OMG this is gorgeous!! if YOU ever want to sell, keep ME in mind :lol-2:

ean

Brilliant_Rock

Was this the one that I had??? If so holy cow!! I’m glad to see her again!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results