shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
An ombre AA quality Tahitian pearls necklace from Manapearl. I bought it a few years ago for my Christmas present.
_20210225_203510.JPG

I often wear it with my Kamoka studs.

Both gorgouse pieces :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Do you have any neck shots of the necklase or of it laid out in a circle ?
Love the green in the earings

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
I love how you photograph your beautiful pearls in the snow. It is surreal. Beautiful graduation of colors. At the clasp ends- are those tiny Tahitians? I've not seen anything like this before and I love it.

Lisa Loves Shiny :
There are two keshi pearls at the clasp ends. I love taking pictures of my pearls in the snow. Snow acts like a big light box.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great comparison!

I will say even the largest akoya is still more lustrous the the most lustrous freshwater I’ve gotten so far. Or at least I like the kind of sharp luster more.

Reactions: CMN

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I saw some white round Fw edisons 8-10mm which could give then a run for their money this time last year in HK. (I didn't get any)

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
I think i could make a listing to get your attention - ive had this done for me recently

@Daisys and Diamonds, am still waiting......
Can you post a link here to any of your existing listings on LT so I can contact you privately?
Am serious about sending you the powder to get rid of tarnish on silver which does no damage to pearls as well.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you post a link here to any of your existing listings on LT so I can contact you privately?
Am serious about sending you the powder to get rid of tarnish on silver which does no damage to pearls as well.

Oh im so sorry
i don't know what happened and then it slipped my mind
thank you so much for remembering me.
Ill have a look and get back to you asap

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Eloise - Very pretty , just one thing to keep in mind is that many of these dyed freshwater can fade- these usually to a mid grey . But they will still have nice lustre and worked in with others they should always look great.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I got on loop troop ok
But ive never had a listing
Would should i do ?
I wish we could PM here ...

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds - Do you have an account? If not create an account. Go to your account and then to "add a listing." Usually the default category is "bands." There you can post "For Lucida" under the listing title, and put your email addy in the description. Most people put $1 for the listing price. Then after Lucinda has emailed you, you can end the listing. Edit the listing by removing your email addy before you do.

Hope this helps. :)

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
This is my “Screamin’ Demon” from Pacific Pearls - it looks like an anime character. A6785CCB-1F87-4FD4-86F6-1608E13F00C2.jpeg

Attachments

• 1639FEDB-8588-4B99-90FE-747564FBED31.jpeg
    1639FEDB-8588-4B99-90FE-747564FBED31.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 9
  • BD0282F5-A7DD-4AA9-86E1-D7E46790985F.jpeg
    BD0282F5-A7DD-4AA9-86E1-D7E46790985F.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 14

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds - Do you have an account? If not create an account. Go to your account and then to "add a listing." Usually the default category is "bands." There you can post "For Lucida" under the listing title, and put your email addy in the description. Most people put $1 for the listing price. Then after Lucinda has emailed you, you can end the listing. Edit the listing by removing your email addy before you do.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you Lisa
@lucida818 i didnt quite know what to do

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my pearls from cmwpearls on Etsy and they are nice. I removed the two middle baroque pearls on this strand and added the 5 cmw pearls. I think it looks more balanced and I like it much better now.

IMG_8785.jpg

IMG_8805.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results