Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

Mukti

Shiny_Rock
I love how you photograph your beautiful pearls in the snow. It is surreal. Beautiful graduation of colors. At the clasp ends- are those tiny Tahitians? I've not seen anything like this before and I love it.

Lisa Loves Shiny :
There are two keshi pearls at the clasp ends. I love taking pictures of my pearls in the snow. Snow acts like a big light box.

lucida818

Shiny_Rock
I think i could make a listing to get your attention - ive had this done for me recently

@Daisys and Diamonds, am still waiting......
Can you post a link here to any of your existing listings on LT so I can contact you privately?
Am serious about sending you the powder to get rid of tarnish on silver which does no damage to pearls as well.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you post a link here to any of your existing listings on LT so I can contact you privately?
Am serious about sending you the powder to get rid of tarnish on silver which does no damage to pearls as well.

Oh im so sorry
i don't know what happened and then it slipped my mind
thank you so much for remembering me.
Ill have a look and get back to you asap

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Eloise - Very pretty , just one thing to keep in mind is that many of these dyed freshwater can fade- these usually to a mid grey . But they will still have nice lustre and worked in with others they should always look great.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I got on loop troop ok
But ive never had a listing
Would should i do ?
I wish we could PM here ...

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds - Do you have an account? If not create an account. Go to your account and then to "add a listing." Usually the default category is "bands." There you can post "For Lucida" under the listing title, and put your email addy in the description. Most people put $1 for the listing price. Then after Lucinda has emailed you, you can end the listing. Edit the listing by removing your email addy before you do.

Hope this helps. :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds - Do you have an account? If not create an account. Go to your account and then to "add a listing." Usually the default category is "bands." There you can post "For Lucida" under the listing title, and put your email addy in the description. Most people put $1 for the listing price. Then after Lucinda has emailed you, you can end the listing. Edit the listing by removing your email addy before you do.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you Lisa
@lucida818 i didnt quite know what to do

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.