shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
geck: What a beautiful picture of you and your mother, you both look gorgeous. I love your pendant, it is beautiful.

Michelle: How I love your pearl necklace and your sapphire and pearl earrings are to die for. I would want to wear those all of the time. They are so beautiful. I love that wedding photo of you. You were such a beautiful bride.

Skippy, you cutie pie you: I love your pearl strand too. They have such a beautiful luster. Your hubby was such a sweetie you give you the whole set.

Coati: OMG!!! What a collection you have. Are those Black Tahitian I see??? Look at the colors on those babies. Not to mention the luster on all of them. I agree with the others, what a beautiful neck you have. Matches your beautiful fingers and your beautiful face too.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pick Geckies and the pearls ain''t bad either!!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
This thread inspired me to wear my pearls to work today
9.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Here are mine:

I have two strands of Mikimotos - the shop in New Bond Street in London dated them for me to 1947. They''re graduated which I don''t believe Mikimoto do anymore.

pandorapearls115.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Both strands are around 16 inches

I probably wear them more than any other piece of jewellery.

This set I wore for my wedding day with a sphene pendant attached. My mother wore my other set.

I was originally going to sell the second set (I picked them up for almost nothing as the vendor thought they were just old pearls and didn't recognise the Mikimoto hallmark - they appraised for almost 20 times what I paid
1.gif
), but I decided to keep them on the off chance that I might have a daughter one day. I now have a 21st birthday present stashed away!

pandorapearls313.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 8:32:30 AM
Author: Cleopatra
9.gif
I know! I''m pulling mine out to wear today as well.

Now I''m thinking of pale grey/silver pearls, the obession never ends.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear pearls just about every day...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 9:17:23 AM
Author: bebe

Date: 3/5/2009 8:32:30 AM
Author: Cleopatra
9.gif
I know! I''m pulling mine out to wear today as well.

Now I''m thinking of pale grey/silver pearls, the obession never ends.
Pearls are such an elegant look, good for you and Cleo in wearing them to work!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 9:05:50 AM
Author: Pandora II
Here are mine:

I have two strands of Mikimotos - the shop in New Bond Street in London dated them for me to 1947. They''re graduated which I don''t believe Mikimoto do anymore.
Pan these are beautiful!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 9:20:44 AM
Author: Lorelei

Here are mine:

Pan these are beautiful!
Thank you - they were both ebay buys believe it or not.

My parents gave me pearls for my 21st - but not great quality as they didn''t want me to be upset if I lost them. I broke them a few years ago and since my grandmother had just given me £100 for xmas and likes me to spend it on jewellery, I decided to buy the best pearls I could for the money.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 9:28:06 AM

Date: 3/5/2009 9:20:44 AM

Here are mine:

Pan these are beautiful!
Thank you - they were both ebay buys believe it or not.

My parents gave me pearls for my 21st - but not great quality as they didn''t want me to be upset if I lost them. I broke them a few years ago and since my grandmother had just given me £100 for xmas and likes me to spend it on jewellery, I decided to buy the best pearls I could for the money.
You did really well! I would love some Mikis, Hubby has promised me a 2 strand for our 25th wedding anniversary, not too long to go!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 11:34:41 PM
Author: Linda W

Coati: OMG!!! What a collection you have. Are those Black Tahitian I see??? Look at the colors on those babies. Not to mention the luster on all of them. I agree with the others, what a beautiful neck you have. Matches your beautiful fingers and your beautiful face too.

Oh thank you Linda!!

Here's another pic of my Tahitian baroques--circled and drop shaped. It's a graduated 20in strand. 8.5mm to 11mm from Pearl Paradise.

Body color is silver with green and rose overtones. They look blue against my skin. They are one of my favorites!

tahitianbaroques1.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 1:52:04 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date: 3/4/2009 11:34:41 PM
Author: Linda W

Oh thank you Linda!!

Here''s another pic of my Tahitian baroques--circled and drop shaped. It''s a graduated 20in strand. 8.5mm to 11mm from Pearl Paradise.

Body color is silver with green and rose overtones. They look blue against my skin. They are one of my favorites!
Those are bootiful Coaties!!!
happy%20hearts.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati, the true peacock color. Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies!! I''m doing a little photo shoot right now. Will post some more soon!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/5/2009 2:18:30 PM
Thanks Ladies!! I''m doing a little photo shoot right now. Will post some more soon!
thankyou.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:19:28 PM
Date: 3/5/2009 2:18:30 PM

thankyou.gif

Welcome Miss!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh thank you Linda!!

Here''s another pic of my Tahitian baroques--circled and drop shaped. It''s a graduated 20in strand. 8.5mm to 11mm from Pearl Paradise.

WOWZERS Coats
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Pandora, beautiful!! Love the clasp
30.gif

Linda, sweetie, thank you, you need to show off yours!! hehe

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Coati - wowza! Those are gorgeous!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:24:56 AM
Author: geckodani
You inspired me SDL. Here are my wedding pearls, along with my lovely mother.
9.gif
I was wearing really simple drop earrings, small studs in the second holes, and a single pearl pendant on a multi strand chain. I also had an aswesome stick pearl bracelet that my sister-in-law made me, but I can't find any pics. I'll have to take some later.

I saw this pic last night, but did not have time to post. Gecko--this is such a beautiful pic--I love your pearls, and you are so lovely! You have such beautiful skin--I hope you wear pearls all the time, because they are so pretty on you!
30.gif

eta: and thank you sweets!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:30:45 PM
Author: Skippy123

Oh thank you Linda!!

WOWZERS Coats
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Pandora, beautiful!! Love the clasp
30.gif

Linda, sweetie, thank you, you need to show off yours!! hehe

heehee Miss S! I''m taking photos of the multicolor strand for you!

And I agree! Show us your pearls dear Linda!! And your Pads!!
31.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Here are mine:

Gorgeous Pandora! ahhh vintage Mikis--you are a lucky gal! I bet they are so lovely on you. I love graduated strands. Great find!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 3:19:21 AM
Date: 3/3/2009 9:33:24 PM

Author: Kaleigh

Yay for pearls!! You ladies sure have gorgeous collections going. SDL love that pic of you, and those earrings are fabulous. Coati, I knew you were a pearl lover. My favorite thing about working for a high end jeweler way back when, was that I got to go to Mikimoto headquaters in NYC and pick out my own strand. They brought out trays and tays, and let me pick what ever I wanted. Too fun. But my favrorite strand is from a jewelry show, they are about 9mm, and blemish free, the nacar is perfection so is the color.

WOW!!!

You can say that again! Wow indeed!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:44:22 PM

heehee Miss S! I''m taking photos of the multicolor strand for you!

And I agree! Show us your pearls dear Linda!! And your Pads!!
31.gif
AWESOME!!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
Can you take a pic of them on you too, please?
12.gif
I want some multicolor NOW! hahahah

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:41:36 PM

Date: 3/4/2009 9:24:56 AM
Author: geckodani
You inspired me SDL. Here are my wedding pearls, along with my lovely mother.
9.gif
I was wearing really simple drop earrings, small studs in the second holes, and a single pearl pendant on a multi strand chain. I also had an aswesome stick pearl bracelet that my sister-in-law made me, but I can''t find any pics. I''ll have to take some later.

I saw this pic last night, but did not have time to post. Gecko--this is such a beautiful pic--I love your pearls, and you are so lovely! You have such beautiful skin--I hope you wear pearls all the time, because they are so pretty on you!
30.gif

eta: and thank you sweets!
Aw. You''re so sweet! Thank you! I actually don''t wear my pearlls that often, LOL! I find myself wearing little studs with my short short hair, as opposed to my dangles. They look odd with no hair! I may try them again though. I''ll take some comical pics of danglies with my ''do this weekend if I get a chance. Need to dye the hair first!
3.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 2:46:44 PM

Date: 3/4/2009 3:19:21 AM

Date: 3/3/2009 9:33:24 PM

Author: Kaleigh

Yay for pearls!! You ladies sure have gorgeous collections going. SDL love that pic of you, and those earrings are fabulous. Coati, I knew you were a pearl lover. My favorite thing about working for a high end jeweler way back when, was that I got to go to Mikimoto headquaters in NYC and pick out my own strand. They brought out trays and tays, and let me pick what ever I wanted. Too fun. But my favrorite strand is from a jewelry show, they are about 9mm, and blemish free, the nacar is perfection so is the color.

WOW!!!

You can say that again! Wow indeed!
OMG that would have been amazing!!!!
23.gif

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
My husband got me these beauties for my birthday this year.

100_6144.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:28:40 PM
Author: White Orchid
Those are so beautiful White Orchid; what a great birthday gift!!!
36.gif

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Necklace I wore on my wedding day.

100_7290.jpg

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 4:37:15 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 3/5/2009 4:28:40 PM

Author: White Orchid

Those are so beautiful White Orchid; what a great birthday gift!!!
36.gif

Thank you Skippy! I''m proud to say I have a husband with excellent taste in jewelry!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results