shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your "non-matchy" wedding sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love your ering and band. I think the non matchy makes each ring stand out :)

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliment FacetFire!
1.gif

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/10/2006 8:51:11 AM
Author: Eva17
Oleander, love your nails. Is that tangerine?

Your rings are great!

Thank you for the kind words.
1.gif

The polish is Essie Flirt, from their summer 2006 collection. It is indeed a very bright orange-tinged red with slight pink tones. Great for summer, may be too bright for my hands, though. Haven''t had it on them since the picture was taken.
2.gif

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Um, I don''t know if this qualifies as I haven''t purchased the set yet, but this is what I think I will be getting. The rings are titanium with a WG inlay on the band...I will post as soon as they are on my finger!

mix_and_match_lowres.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I can add mine!

47b6d701b3127cce8d27c13437ba00000026102BYuGTZwyYw

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Whoops! Wrong pic, here''s the right one!! That was the picture that envolved into this:

LokeU_nonmatchy.jpg

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t been on PS in so long. I love this thread, my set is a non matching set, I need to take some pictures of it and post them, everyone''s rings are gorgeous.
1.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''ve posted these before a couple of times. Excuse the terrible nails. Long days in latex gloves are not kind to my hands.

sylseet2.JPG

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Pear crazy- are you a nurse? How do your rings do at work? I am in nursing school & recently engaged...I have been wearing my rather highset ring to clinical but once I get my 2 wedding bands, I wonder how they will do for me at work?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My "unmatched" set is in my avatar....plat. solitaire (1.5 RB) with plat. WB, two rows of princess-cut invisible set diamonds. I almost had the solitaire re-made to match the band 2 years ago, but ended up leaving it as is. When DH and I originally looked at WB''s I wanted an antique-y looking WB, but ended up with the one I have now, which I''m happy for. It can be worn alone and still looks very bling-y.

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
monarch! your set looks interesting, but the avatar''s too tiny! any hand pics?
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, let's see if I can get a normal size pic to show up:

My nails were looking a little rough the day I took this, sorry it's not a full hand shot, lol!

hndpc1.JPG

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
Definitely very blingy!
30.gif
More pics, please!
1.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2006 12:06:52 AM
Author: sebcannon
Pear crazy- are you a nurse? How do your rings do at work? I am in nursing school & recently engaged...I have been wearing my rather highset ring to clinical but once I get my 2 wedding bands, I wonder how they will do for me at work?
I''m a dental hygienist so I probably spend more time in latex gloves than you will. I do not wear those rings to work. I have a .50 ctw seven stone anniversary band that I wear. It''s much more comfortable and doesn''t poke holes in the gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results