shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Mr T necklace family

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, great thread! Now THIS will be a challenge which will take some serious time. :lol-2:

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
And strong nails. So many clasps! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice idea for a thread but yes as @Bluegemz wrote this will take some time. Especially for those of us who are hand challenged at the moment and cannot open and close clasps. But I eagerly await to see the lovely photos other PSers will share. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL OK if we can post separately (for now)

blackonynecklace.png

aquamarine.png

rubynecklace.png

pearlnecklace.png

oecnecklace.png

goldnecklace.png

antiquenecklace.png

yurmannecklace.png

diamondpendant.jpeg

This one is not (sadly) mine.
diamondnecklace.png

I have left necklaces out but for now this is what I can share.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I’ll post some in a while if I can post separately, but even this will take some time. Got to work out first, and maybe there will be enough time before work. If not, tomorrow.

Beautiful pieces everyone!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll play. But they are all basically the same length. So I just did a group shot. Necklaces are very streamlined for me.

IMG_20190416_080254931.jpg IMG_20190416_080229497.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bow!!!!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL OK if we can post separately (for now)

blackonynecklace.png

Love that snowflake !! Beautiful!

aquamarine.png

rubynecklace.png

pearlnecklace.png

oecnecklace.png

goldnecklace.png

antiquenecklace.png

yurmannecklace.png

diamondpendant.jpeg

This one is not (sadly) mine.
diamondnecklace.png

I have left necklaces out but for now this is what I can share.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy. It's really pretty!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20190416_102634.jpg 20190416_102505.jpg 20190416_110011.jpg 20190416_105458.jpg

This was a big challenge to get the lighting right. I still don't think these pics are very good but this is my necklace collection.
Omg, LOVE your crescent necklace!!! So witchy and cool! :razz:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, LOVE your crescent necklace!!! So witchy and cool! :razz:

Thank you!!! Not being an edgy person, I always feel kinda hip when I wear it! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Reactions: AV_

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20190416_102634.jpg 20190416_102505.jpg 20190416_110011.jpg 20190416_105458.jpg

This was a big challenge to get the lighting right. I still don't think these pics are very good but this is my necklace collection.
Dang lady the crescent and that bow! The arrow is probably my favorite though! :kiss2:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'll play. But they are all basically the same length. So I just did a group shot. Necklaces are very streamlined for me.

Be still my heart, I love EVERYTHING.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat that bow is beautiful! It inspires me to convert my bow brooch.

@ceg I love a good crescent! That arrow ain't bad either. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The necklaces I could easily find. The kitties helped me.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

necklacesandkitties.jpg

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

necklacesandkitties.jpg
Missy, Your kitties are being so good! Mine would be right in the middle playing with the chains! I love your collection.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Your kitties are being so good! Mine would be right in the middle playing with the chains! I love your collection.

Thank you @Luce. The kitties can be sweet when they want to but I did have to run interference while taking the necklaces out and sorting them haha. I cannot find a few of my nice diamond necklaces but I think they are at the beach. Truth be told I rarely wear necklaces at all but now that I am strolling down memory lane I just might start wearing them again. Thanks to @ArielleB for starting this thread.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

necklacesandkitties.jpg

My kittens would destroy them all in a flash! o_O
Can you tell us a bit about that we’re seeing here? Particularly the pearls. :kiss2:

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
Swoon! It's actually beautiful to see these pieces all together, like curated collections of art! Thank you for posting.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That bow necklace is Devine!!! Was it a conversation from an antique broach?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

necklacesandkitties.jpg
Is that a rope of black tahitians?!?!!!
Also are you hiding a yellow gold diamond riviera necklace?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that a rope of black tahitians?!?!!!
Also are you hiding a yellow gold diamond riviera necklace?

@RosieR, Oh I wish :love:. You are either looking at one of my gold rope chains or one of the multicolor (pink, yellow, white) gold and diamond necklace I have- both from the 80s. Sorry for the awful photo quality. I did not do a proper photo shoot as the sunlight coming in was glaring and I should have drawn the blinds but was just rushing to take a quick photo for this thread.

Sadly I have no diamond riviera necklace and with my worsening eczema probably won't be getting one in the future either :cry2:. In fact I think my bling purchasing days may be over if my eczema doesn't calm down. And omg my allergies have never been worse. My nose has not stopped running for the past few days but I digress. I do have a few diamond necklaces I didn't include in the photograph as I couldn't easily find them yesterday. And I have a number of additional pearl necklaces too not included in the photo. I actually do have Tahitians but those are not in the above photo either. Most of my pearls (save the ones from my grandparents not pictured) are from Pearl Paradise. Metallic multicolor pearls, Freshadama pearls, Keshi pearls and I don't remember what else. I was on a pearl kick for a year or so but I don't think I ever wore them. I have lots of pearl earrings too. In fact it seems I am more of a collector than a wearer when I look at my jewelry and what I actually wear. At least my nieces will benefit. I hope they continue to like bling.:halo:

When I am feeling better I will try getting a prettier photo and add pieces I did not include above. Sorry to get you excited and lol now I really want a Riviera necklace all over again. But an old cut chunkalicous one in platinum. Can someone call my dh please and let him know? 8) :P2

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That bow necklace is Devine!!! Was it a conversation from an antique broach?

Thanks and yes, it was. An Edwardian platinum brooch with chubby rose cuts. I had been looking for one for awhile that wasn’t just flat, but more sculpted with the bow ribbons and Diana of sincityfinds posted it for sale.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not Mr T style but I do hear his voice in my head. :lol-2:

I don’t have many necklaces/pendants, but what I do have I just love. My current favorite is my white South Sea pearl. It’s such a happy pearl!
97F8BA7F-BC2C-478B-96DB-58CD8D1028CF.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@RosieR, Oh I wish :love:. You are either looking at one of my gold rope chains or one of the multicolor (pink, yellow, white) gold and diamond necklace I have- both from the 80s. Sorry for the awful photo quality. I did not do a proper photo shoot as the sunlight coming in was glaring and I should have drawn the blinds but was just rushing to take a quick photo for this thread.

Sadly I have no diamond riviera necklace and with my worsening eczema probably won't be getting one in the future either :cry2:. In fact I think my bling purchasing days may be over if my eczema doesn't calm down. And omg my allergies have never been worse. My nose has not stopped running for the past few days but I digress. I do have a few diamond necklaces I didn't include in the photograph as I couldn't easily find them yesterday. And I have a number of additional pearl necklaces too not included in the photo. I actually do have Tahitians but those are not in the above photo either. Most of my pearls (save the ones from my grandparents not pictured) are from Pearl Paradise. Metallic multicolor pearls, Freshadama pearls, Keshi pearls and I don't remember what else. I was on a pearl kick for a year or so but I don't think I ever wore them. I have lots of pearl earrings too. In fact it seems I am more of a collector than a wearer when I look at my jewelry and what I actually wear. At least my nieces will benefit. I hope they continue to like bling.:halo:

When I am feeling better I will try getting a prettier photo and add pieces I did not include above. Sorry to get you excited and lol now I really want a Riviera necklace all over again. But an old cut chunkalicous one in platinum. Can someone call my dh please and let him know? 8) :P2

Oh dear @missy So sorry to hear about your health issues. Positive vibes for healthy skin, I'd hate for you to not enjoy your beautiful bling because of it. Hopfully your finger is doing better so you can enjoy bubbelah, if not, I hope she fits your right hand. If you (like me) have no diamond rivere necklace, don't worry because that old cut pendant can really hold its own! So very sparkly :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results