shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your matching sets

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A jewelry friend of mine asked me if I'd ever seen a thread on PS for matching jewelry and since we couldn't find one I thought I'd start one.

Do you have matching jewelry sets / suites? Whether it's matching rings and earrings, matching pendant and earrings, matching ring, earrings, pendants and bracelets. Other jewelry sets? I'd love to see them.

Here are a few of mine.

1st up an EC ring and EC studs. The ring is 1.21 E and the studs are .40 carats each E color as well. EC seems to be my favorite shape.

1589851925206.png

My favorite color of sapphire - the ring is a 1.90 cushion, then pendant is around 1 caraat and I have either dangles or stud earrings to match

1589851970761.png

Next up is my matching pendant and earrings. The pendant is .50 F and the earrings are .25 carat each ACA melee

1589852241887.png

Of course after having a matching WG set I needed a matching YG set. Sadly the pendant's matching earrings were just drops so I found some mountings that went well enough to work as a set. The pendant is .75 carat F and the earrings are .40 carat each F

1589852643178.png

This emerald EC ring was my first fine jewelry purchase. It had a tiny diamond accent; I had a local jeweler put an old 1/2 carat diamond in it's place a few years ago. The emerald pendant was from my DH for our first Christmas and the EC emerald studs were my birthday present last year. The EC emeralds are 3 x 5 mm.

1589852856066.png

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your sets!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @motownmama I know you have a lot of gorgeous pieces. =)2

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20200519_090825.jpg
Here's one of my diamond sets. I have a necklace too, but couldn't get it in the pic. I'm still working on getting emerald cut earrings. Please excuse the terrible hands.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have gorgeous sets @Diamond Girl 21. i love the multi gemstones set; really special pieces. Your sapphires are fabulous and look like something out of royal jewelry. The roses are really pretty. Your diamond ring and bracelet are awesome; I can't wait to see your matching necklace.

Thank you for the kind words for my sets.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ogling at everyone's matching sets, thanks for sharing.

However, I can't play as I dislike matching jewellery and prefer mix and match instead, sorry!

DK :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ogling at everyone's matching sets, thanks for sharing.

However, I can't play as I dislike matching jewellery and prefer mix and match instead, sorry!

DK :))

Hi @dk168 Variety is always good too. It's all pretty bling we love, right?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow these are gorgeous sets! I keep coming back to look.
I have a LOT of sets. It will take me some time to put them together and take pics lol.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have gorgeous sets @Diamond Girl 21. i love the multi gemstones set; really special pieces. Your sapphires are fabulous and look like something out of royal jewelry. The roses are really pretty. Your diamond ring and bracelet are awesome; I can't wait to see your matching necklace.

Thank you for the kind words for my sets.
Marcy

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.❤ The blue stones are actually London blue topaz, but I do really love the set. I wish I had a reason to wear it more often.

You're welcome! I love all your sets. They are so elegant.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond Girl 21 I love London Blue topaz, it is such a great and rich color. it makes them more special when you can wear them somewhere. They are so elegant it is like something from a movie. Very nice. ETA LB topaz reminds me of blue zircon too. Such a luscious color.

Thank you for the compliment on my sets.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow these are gorgeous sets! I keep coming back to look.
I have a LOT of sets. It will take me some time to put them together and take pics lol.

I am looking forward to seeing picture of your sets @bling_dream19

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond Girl 21 I love London Blue topaz, it is such a great and rich color. it makes them more special when you can wear them somewhere. They are so elegant it is like something from a movie. Very nice. ETA LB topaz reminds me of blue zircon too. Such a luscious color.

Thank you for the compliment on my sets.

Marcy

Thank you @marcy!❤

syd33

Shiny_Rock
I love matching sets and those already posted are truly amazing! Here are a few of my sets. Mine are tiny in comparison to those above. The yellow beryl set is impossible to photograph—looks awful here IRL they really do look nice....
6D58B7D9-8042-4E7A-A35E-3C66B0E99D90.jpeg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love matching sets and those already posted are truly amazing! Here are a few of my sets. Mine are tiny in comparison to those above. The yellow beryl set is impossible to photograph—looks awful here IRL they really do look nice....

@syd33 great sets! Is the one set tanzanite and diamonds? The color is dreamy.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous!
They are one of my favorite sets...only took About 2 years to get all the pieces. I got the ring first, then the earrings, then finally the pendant a few months ago.. The pendant is actually a little darker than the rest, but they match well enough for me!!!

Your sapphire set is beyond amazing!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@syd33 your sets are gorgeous. Love the tanzanites and yellow beryls are on my wish list.

syd33

Shiny_Rock
@syd33 your sets are gorgeous. Love the tanzanites and yellow beryls are on my wish list.
Thanks!!! The yellow beryl set took forever to get the pieces. I bought the pendant years ago then finally got the ring and earrings about 2 years ago. I will try to take a better picture of them. They actually don’t match that well the ring and earrings are more yellow. The pendant is a more brownish yellow. I looked for a perfect match for it for years but have never found one and just settled so I would have a set. I think I will continually be on the search for the perfect set of them. They truly have a glow—which maybe is why they don’t photograph well...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!!! The yellow beryl set took forever to get the pieces. I bought the pendant years ago then finally got the ring and earrings about 2 years ago. I will try to take a better picture of them. They actually don’t match that well the ring and earrings are more yellow. The pendant is a more brownish yellow. I looked for a perfect match for it for years but have never found one and just settled so I would have a set. I think I will continually be on the search for the perfect set of them. They truly have a glow—which maybe is why they don’t photograph well...

I totally know what you mean @syd33 it is so hard to get the exact same shade and color in gemstones. Yellow beryls do glow though. I kept buying some yellow beryl EC stones for a ring and just never found one I really liked. I have a little crystal dish that i throw gemstones in which is where they either ended up or I returned them; I call it my prozac in a jar. I have a yellow sapphire ring and I just love the sunny bright color of it. I'll watch for your pictures.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20200520_174931.jpg 20200520_175532.jpg 20200520_180122.jpg Screenshot_20200520-173522_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20200520-172124_Photos.jpg
I was reorganizing some jewelry today. Here are a few more sets.

@Diamond Girl 21 these sets are fabulous and so elegant. The pearls are always a classic and you can't go wrong with those solid gold sets. Are the purple stones amethyst and the pinks sapphires / rubies? I hope you go to parties and fancy restaurants so you can wear these out and about. The pink bracelet and ring have to be total sparklers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results