shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock
Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right thread to ask in? But what watch rolls or cases do you all use? I can’t find one with a small enough pillow?
Thank you

I really like these for travel. There's a similar one made by Watchpod that's a little larger. Both are great.

Screenshot_20230224-143450.png

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
HmwXiB8.jpg
My partners Dj36 Rg mop dial

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got the call. Mint green 31 DJ. I can’t believe it happened. Been waiting since 2020. OMG. 1BF28AEF-9D74-4BED-81DF-5FE88D104D07.jpeg

Wow wow wow!! That is a holy grail of Rolexes..
Definitely worth the wait. It looks fantastic on your wrist.. the 31mm is perfect for you. Enjoy! It’s stunning.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow!! That is a holy grail of Rolexes..
Definitely worth the wait. It looks fantastic on your wrist.. the 31mm is perfect for you. Enjoy! It’s stunning.

Thank you @Rubies-R-Me . You’re always so positive about the unplanned Rolex side trips. :lol:

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Got the call. Mint green 31 DJ. I can’t believe it happened. Been waiting since 2020. OMG. 1BF28AEF-9D74-4BED-81DF-5FE88D104D07.jpeg

Big congrats! The way the green changes under different light is stunning!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

You rock that gorgeous DJ, @LLJsmom! :love:Your patience paid off, and it was totally worth the wait. Congrats on scoring this beauty; I am so happy for you!!

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
My steel Cartier Ballon Bleu that flies under the radar. Not one single person has ever noticed it or complimented it. Not even the “designer princess” of my office who notices everything and calls me out for it. Still, I love it daily. The Roman numerals are just perfect. And unlike many of the Cartier tanks, it has mechanical movement, not quartz, so some lucky niece will have it forever. Also it’s the same as Kate Middleton’s watch but that is not why I bought it. Do I still want a Rolex President? Yes. But prices are ridiculous and wait lists are insane. I’ll wait for a recession. The one thing I regret is I can’t see it in the dark. Looks best with a crisp white button down, black or light blue sweater. C408A757-0757-407B-A8AE-787CB692127D.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My steel Cartier that flies under the radar. Not one single person has ever noticed it or complimented it. Not even the “designer princess” of my office who notices everything and calls me out for it. Still, I love it daily. The Roman numerals are just perfect. And unlike many of the Cartier tanks, it has mechanical movement, not quartz, so some lucky niece will have it forever. Also it’s the same as Kate Middleton’s watch but that is not why I bought it. Do I still want a Rolex President? Yes. But prices are ridiculous and wait lists are insane. I’ll wait for a recession. The one thing I regret is I can’t see it in the dark. Looks best with a crisp white button down, black or light blue sweater. C408A757-0757-407B-A8AE-787CB692127D.jpeg

LOVE your watch! Nothing "under the radar" about it at all. So classic and practical too with large roman markers. The guilloched dial is gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My steel Cartier Ballon Bleu that flies under the radar. Not one single person has ever noticed it or complimented it. Not even the “designer princess” of my office who notices everything and calls me out for it. Still, I love it daily. The Roman numerals are just perfect. And unlike many of the Cartier tanks, it has mechanical movement, not quartz, so some lucky niece will have it forever. Also it’s the same as Kate Middleton’s watch but that is not why I bought it. Do I still want a Rolex President? Yes. But prices are ridiculous and wait lists are insane. I’ll wait for a recession. The one thing I regret is I can’t see it in the dark. Looks best with a crisp white button down, black or light blue sweater. C408A757-0757-407B-A8AE-787CB692127D.jpeg

*Sigh* I love this watch so much. I would really love to own one. It looks beautiful on you! Congrats!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
*Sigh* I love this watch so much. I would really love to own one. It looks beautiful on you! Congrats!

Agree, this is one of my favorite watches.

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
My FIL gave us his 36mm Day-Date Presidential that he doesn’t wear anymore. My husband won’t wear watches, so I get to wear it! Just got it back from servicing.

F86E10F5-ED50-42C0-BF87-C6A267448322.jpeg
EC55397E-439A-4F38-BC13-56903FBE9A40.jpeg

Timeless classic! 36mm suits your wrist perfectly , bet it has some heft to it too

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We got the call! Hubby's Birthday present is in. Datejust 41 with Wimbledon dial in everose gold.

IMG_2534 (002).jpg

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
After years of unsuccessful, low-key trying to get a Datejust from an AD I started researching other brands and came across this IWC model, which I love! It has a new in-house movement and the sapphire glass back which is fun. It fits my style and flys under the radar, so for now I think I’ve checked the watch box and can focus on other bling priorities, haha!

IMG_3248.jpeg IMG_3250.jpeg IMG_3242.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
After years of unsuccessful, low-key trying to get a Datejust from an AD I started researching other brands and came across this IWC model, which I love! It has a new in-house movement and the sapphire glass back which is super cool too. It fits my style and flys under the radar.

omg this is fabulous!!! love the 2-tone!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
After years of unsuccessful, low-key trying to get a Datejust from an AD I started researching other brands and came across this IWC model, which I love! It has a new in-house movement and the sapphire glass back which is fun. It fits my style and flys under the radar, so for now I think I’ve checked the watch box and can focus on other bling priorities, haha!

I LOVE this!!! What’s the diameter? It’s the perfect size on you! So classic and clean. And the skeleton back is so much fun!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
omg this is fabulous!!! love the 2-tone!

Thank you!! I seem to recall you are looking for a watch?? I love seeing your beautiful and thoughtful additions to your collection!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this!!! What’s the diameter? It’s the perfect size on you! So classic and clean. And the skeleton back is so much fun!

Thank you so much! You know I love all your pieces!

This one is a 37mm, so slightly bigger than the Datejust I had been looking for. I tried on the 34mm IWC Portofino too but didn’t like it on me. This one definitely has more heft, which I like.

I need to ask my husband for perspective shots, but in the meantime I keep taking random pics haha.

IMG_3261.jpeg IMG_3259.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results