shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So thrilled with my DateJust 31 with a floral dial. Got the green dial with yellow gold and steel case. Pictures do not do these dials justice!

IMG_6108.jpeg

I didn’t even know this floral design came in green. I’ve only tried on the blue. Congratulations!!

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Picked up a Type 20 Pilot

oxhwxPl.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Luckily I got hold of one Rolex Pearlmaster before it was discontinued. Especially with the mother-of-pearl dial, it is one of my absolute favorite watches. I have actually worn it far too rarely but with my increasing enthusiasm for white gold it will be used much more often in the future.

_DSC0438.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cushioncutnut : thanks for posting your lovely watches and for kindly aswering my questions!
You gave me the right input to buy the watch that I always loved (alas very hard to find!!!)

Oh that is wonderful!! Wear it in great health!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My late mom's Rolex watch which was passed down to me. I never agreed with her choice of the specific model but now that she's gone and her watch is bringing back so many wonderful memories, I have fallen in love with it...

IMG_20231008_114411.jpg IMG_20231008_114424.jpg

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
Having said for years that I was happy with my Cartier Tank Francaise (small) and wasn’t interested in another watch…I treated myself to this yesterday and I’m besotted. It’s a Blancpain Ladybird Quantieme Complet. It has full calendar and a moon phase complications. The dial is 33mm.

My Cartier is a quartz and the idea of a chronometer niggled away. The moon phase complication really appeals to me so that was part of my search criteria but I have TINY wrists and many watches with complications are just too large for me. I was very tempted by the lovely JLC Rendezvous Moon but sadly it only comes with a 34 mm case and with diamonds around the bezel and it was just too much for me. I also love the way this Blancpain has the calendar. It’s a total contrast to my Cartier, which I will continue to wear as my workhorse watch.

I’m sharing not only because I’m bursting with excitement but also because I think the options for women with very small wrists wanting complications are few and far between and this comes in at a very good price point. Blancpain also has a 29 mm moon phase in their Villaret range which I tried on and which was what I thought I’d go for prior to seeing this.

This watch has a very impressive 100 hours reserve power compared to 30 hours for the lovely JLC Rendezvous Moon which is a good thing with a moon phase. IMG_8233.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8252.jpeg
    IMG_8252.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8233.jpeg
    IMG_8233.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8251.jpeg
    IMG_8251.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having said for years that I was happy with my Cartier Tank Francaise (small) and wasn’t interested in another watch…I treated myself to this yesterday and I’m besotted. It’s a Blancpain Ladybird Quantieme Complet. It has full calendar and a moon phase complications. The dial is 33mm.

My Cartier is a quartz and the idea of a chronometer niggled away. The moon phase complication really appeals to me so that was part of my search criteria but I have TINY wrists and many watches with complications are just too large for me. I was very tempted by the lovely JLC Rendezvous Moon but sadly it only comes with a 34 mm case and with diamonds around the bezel and it was just too much for me. I also love the way this Blancpain has the calendar. It’s a total contrast to my Cartier, which I will continue to wear as my workhorse watch.

I’m sharing not only because I’m bursting with excitement but also because I think the options for women with very small wrists wanting complications are few and far between and this comes in at a very good price point. Blancpain also has a 29 mm moon phase in their Villaret range which I tried on and which was what I thought I’d go for prior to seeing this.

This watch has a very impressive 100 hours reserve power compared to 30 hours for the lovely JLC Rendezvous Moon which is a good thing with a moon phase. IMG_8233.jpeg

Give me a huge date any day! Like those men’s A. Lange’s. So unfair. I see why you love this beautiful timepiece. Congratulations!! I looks lovely on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My late mom's Rolex watch which was passed down to me. I never agreed with her choice of the specific model but now that she's gone and her watch is bringing back so many wonderful memories, I have fallen in love with it...

IMG_20231008_114411.jpg IMG_20231008_114424.jpg

I love it. The oyster bracelet looks beautiful and sleek on you. She had great taste.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, Your mom’s watch looks so beautiful on you.

Thank you so much @Calliecake! I literally hated the watch in the past. Always thought that it was a waste of money choosing the specific model. Unbelievable how much my views have changed after all this time!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results