Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Lavender/Periwinkles!!!!!

bling_dream19

Brilliant_Rock
I really really love this color and it is going to look just gorgeous on you with your complexion and coloring. :kiss2: It is the color of contentment and peace and joy and a very soothing color.
You're so sweet Missy that was such a nice compliment. And I need stones to relax me lol! Hugs to you friend!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
My new lavendar spinel is here! Thank you again @Sunshinelab for the gorgeous spinel and to @arkieb1 for this gorgeous Maytal Hannah setting! This was set and sized by DK. Spinel is about 2 ct. Working on getting good pics but wanted to post a few now! 20200220_133417.jpg 20200220_133508.jpg
Oh my goodness! I love this so much! It’s stunning! Unbelievably beautiful and I can imagine it’s so sparkly!

bling_dream19

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I love this so much! It’s stunning! Unbelievably beautiful and I can imagine it’s so sparkly!
You made me cry @Sunshinelab thank you for allowing me to have this gorgeous spinel and for your beyond sweet compliments. You are a dream! Hugs to you. The spinel is super sparkly, my husband had been holding the ring and admiring the sparkle!

TheGarnetGirl

Brilliant_Rock
My lilac/periwinkle sapphire ring is here!

Center purchased off instagram from @Desertrose and the ring setting made by DanM.

The side diamonds were taken from a diamond platinum ring I was taking apart and I think they fit perfectly with this sapphire in that it's not a perfect square, but elongated slightly. I'm fact, all three stones have a very slight added length to them.

The sapphire has a hint of lilac but mainly appears periwinkle and reminds me of ice. The yellow gold brings out a little more saturation to the sapphire and pairs well with the high colored white diamonds.

The finished ring is such a classicly simple and sophisticated ring yet paired with such an off-brand color of sapphire creates this visual interest. The resulting piece is such understated sweetness.
Its such a perfect travel ring for me or a RHR, perfect for days when I just need a lil' somethin somethin. :bigsmile:

20200224_171536~2.jpg
20200224_171548.jpg
20200224_171539.jpg 20200224_170541~2.jpg
20200224_170522~2.jpg

caolsen

Shiny_Rock
I love the brushed & satiny texture in the metal, it looks so awesome with your stones.
Thank you. The ring turned out really cool. The desinger suggested a textured metal as she said pinky rings take a fair number of blows being on the outside of the hand, and when being rested upon when holding a pen in particular. Ad I wear this on my dominant hand. So we went with a quite heavy texturing.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.