shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Jade bangles!!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel @Lovinggems

@Silvermom I love seeing all your Jade! Wrist shot next time if you have time!!!

I saw a really nice floating flower one for a good price but it's size 52.5 round, if I managed to squeeze it in I won't beable to take it off easily. The small hand ladies are so lucky when it comes to buying nice quality jadeite bangles at lesser prices.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a really nice floating flower one for a good price but it's size 52.5 round, if I managed to squeeze it in I won't beable to take it off easily. The small hand ladies are so lucky when it comes to buying nice quality jadeite bangles at lesser prices.

Are you sure you can't get it off? What is your size normally?

My 51.9 looks impossible to get off and it needs help via plastic but it will come off!

How thick is the band? If it's a thinner band it's easier to get on and off as well!

Don't give it up if it's a gorgeous color and a good price!!!

I'm still really glad I bought my Fatty even if I can't take it off easily! It's hard to find a thick band bangle for a good price.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I would never fit a thing on this thread :cry2: i have tiny fingers and palm but somehow like my feet im wide across my hand
:cry2:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl
Wow you have flexible bones. My current bangle I just measued is 55mm. My palm is 69 to 70mm. The width doesn't look very thick probably 10mm?
I'm watching livestream at the moment and browsing online shops, there are so many different colours & styles to chose from it's very hard to decide.

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl
Wow you have flexible bones. My current bangle I just measued is 55mm. My palm is 69 to 70mm. The width doesn't look very thick probably 10mm?
I'm watching livestream at the moment and browsing online shops, there are so many different colours & styles to chose from it's very hard to decide.

Hi Loving, How do you watch livestream? I'd like to take a look if possible.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@Silvermom do you use Wechat? Also the streaming is in Chinese.

Last edited:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Do you think they make these lovelly bangles with the broader Caucasian wrist in mind ?

I was watching livestream and they do make bangles over 60mm diameter but anything 60mm and above they consider a large size. They also rather cut 2 smaller bangles from the same piece of stone then cut 1 large one, makes more sense for them financially.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It's similar to Facebook. If you google Wechat it should be available from Google Play or the Apple App store. It's fun browsing and window shopping even if you don't understand what they're saying.
Shucks.... don't even know what webchat is. Would that be on facebook?

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
It's similar to Facebook. If you google Wechat it should be available from Google Play or the Apple App store. It's fun browsing and window shopping even if you don't understand what they're saying.

Thanks so much. I will try to do that.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was watching livestream and they do make bangles over 60mm diameter but anything 60mm and above they consider a large size. They also rather cut 2 smaller bangles from the same piece of stone then cut 1 large one, makes more sense for them financially.

Year :cry2:

i was thinking about the rough that would get wasted making a larger bangle :(2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds what bangle size do you wear?

I honestly do not know
I mean i can't remenber
I never fit any bangle ive tried on
i only just fit mum's silver pearl bangle because thankfully its hinged
Most braclets i use an extender or a couple of extra jump rings

i did get my size measured down the mall once because once when i had some cash to spend and i wanted to buy this
It was over $5K and to be completly honest once i saw it in person the flowers were too small and that was disappointing but there was no way it would go over my wrist Screenshot_20210603-215232.png

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
love all the jade bangles here! :kiss2: definitely jealous of everyone's dainty wrist sizes since i can only fit at least a size 66 or upwards based on the directions online on how to measure. :cry2: i don't know if they even make bangles that size!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love all the jade bangles here! :kiss2: definitely jealous of everyone's dainty wrist sizes since i can only fit at least a size 66 or upwards based on the directions online on how to measure. :cry2: i don't know if they even make bangles that size!

Can you buy a cheap but sturdy plastic bangle and see what you can squeeze into?

Are your hands flexible? After taking the tiny one on and off I've come to the revelation that the secret is in bendable hands and not so much the size of your hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results