shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your heart shaped jewels

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww.. Natylad.. what a beautiful ring AND a beautiful story.
You have a good heart!! :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1453398512|3979169 said:
Amazing pieces ladies! I can't stop admiring all of your photos with those beauties :appl: :appl: :appl:
I attach pictures of my diamond heart cut ring! The main diamond is a .31ct H, SI2 and it is set in a 18kt yellow gold setting with diamonds and rubies! I had it custom made for myself but I ended up offering it as a wedding gift to my niece, whose husband couldn't afford a diamond ring. She wore it on her wedding and hasn't taken it off of her finger ever since!

Aww natyLad, your heart is so sweet and I don't mean the ring which is beautiful by the way!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
natyLad|1453398512|3979169 said:
Amazing pieces ladies! I can't stop admiring all of your photos with those beauties :appl: :appl: :appl:
I attach pictures of my diamond heart cut ring! The main diamond is a .31ct H, SI2 and it is set in a 18kt yellow gold setting with diamonds and rubies! I had it custom made for myself but I ended up offering it as a wedding gift to my niece, whose husband couldn't afford a diamond ring. She wore it on her wedding and hasn't taken it off of her finger ever since!

Naty, first of all I feel terribly guilty because I meant to compliment you on this gorgeous piece in your thread on it, and I never did :oops: It is SO beautiful and as a halo lover this is totally up my alley, perfection! Love the rubies too. :love: Secondly, I just want to tell you that you are an amazing, generous, and extremely caring person and your heart is even more beautiful than the one in this amazing ring.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me, Catmom, thank you so much for your sweet comments! ::)

Junebug, my dear friend...You are one of the sweetest and kindest ladies here on PS and you have an amazing taste on jewelry, so I feel very moved and proud after reading your comments both about the ring and...me as a person!
The truth is that i feel very happy to share both my belongings and my love for diamonds with other people and to be honest i think that when i offer some of my pieces as gifts to the people that i love, i get to enjoy them even more than i do when i wear them on my finger!!! During the last few years i have gifted some loose diamonds and two diamond rings to very close members of my family and close friends. I just can't explain how happy these gifts have made those people and seeing that, is the biggest reward for me. Not to mention that the more i give to other people, the more diamonds keep coming my way in a mysterious, magical way :D :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring NatyLad and your heart is huge! What a wonderful gesture to your niece :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Natylad, that is sooo incredibly sweet of you to gift it to your niece! If my Aunt gifted me a gorgeous heart ring like yours, I would never take it off either ::) . I'm sure it has great sentimental value to your niece as well. Love this!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has such amazing heart-shaped jewlry! :appl:

Natylad, I love your ring!

I'd love to see a heart-shaped pink sapphire....anyone have one? :naughty:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, HunneeBunnie, you answered my prayers! What a gorgeous necklace! Do you wear it much? I feel it's so easy to have lovely pieces put away and not think to wear them (I'm guilty of that)!

Q

Queenie60

HunnieBunnie - that's a gorgeous heart! Enjoy. :love: :love: :love:

Q

Queenie60

Natylad - nice ring. What type of stone?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Natylad! Wow, that ring is just AMAZING! Tell/show us more!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys it is a pink sapphire and diamond ring but unfortunately it doesn't belong to me... Nevertheless, it has provided great inspiration to me and thanks to that, I am now in the process of having a similar ring custom made for me but instead of a pink sapphire I am using a 3.01ct, heart cut, raspberry red, rhodolite garnet. Hopefully, I will be able to share photos on PS in three months :dance:

susief

Shiny_Rock
DH and I bought this ring to celebrate the birth of our son. It is an oval sapphire flanked by two heart shaped diamonds, set in platinum. The sapphire is DS and the hearts are me and DH!

img_20160130_153554071.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
susief|1454172732|3984148 said:
DH and I bought this ring to celebrate the birth of our son. It is an oval sapphire flanked by two heart shaped diamonds, set in platinum. The sapphire is DS and the hearts are me and DH!

Stunning! I love ovals with heart sides. So beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the new additions!

Q

Queenie60

Susief: Love your ring, it's stunning and what a beautiful way to celebrate the birth of a child. :love: :love:

susief

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Rosebloom, Catmom and Queenie! DS is 2 and loves to pet the ring with his finger. He points to the sapphire and says "that one is me" :cheeky:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have always loved heart shape diamonds! Here are my two!

_36284.jpg

_36285.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love hearts, so great thread! Thanks, Queenie!

Catmom, I love your pendant- your jewelry is gorgeous. Thank you all for sharing your pieces! Madame, j'adore votre Coeur, aussi!

Rubies, your pendant is lovely, as well! But, Rubies, my favorite heart ring is missing from this thread :(( Please add her :love: :love: :love:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I'm really loving all the heart shaped jewels in this thread so far! :love: :love:

Here is a pic of my Lightning Ridge Australian opal & heart shaped diamond 3 stone ring set in 18K white & yellow gold. I had it custom made by my local jeweler for my 30th birthday (almost 10 years ago now...lol :nono: :shifty: ;( ). Opal is my birthstone & the design was based on a 3 stone ring on Knox Jewelers' website that I fell in love with... :))

img_5523sm2.jpg

susief

Shiny_Rock
Luce and Staci those are beautiful!! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What gorgeous heart pieces everyone has! Each time I get a new email notification I can't wait to see what the new post is.
MissHunneeBunnie.. LOVE your pink sapphire pendant. :love:
susief.. your sapphire ring and the story behind it is touching and beautiful. :appl:
Luce.. gorgeous hearts!!!! :dance:
Staci76.. outstanding stack.. the asscher cut band is amazing.
:wavey: Apacherose.. thank you so much for the necklace compliments and for the shout out about my ruby heart ring.
I didn't want to be a threadhog but I'm touched that you asked.. so here it is. I love all your pieces too!

img_10580.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful hearts :love: :love: Luce, Love your heart charm and heart pendant, they're both beautiful. Staci76, your opal with heart diamonds ring is to die for!!! Wow! RubiesRme - that heart shaped ruby ring is spectacular, just delicious!!! Thank you ladies for sharing your precious hearts! :love: :love: :wavey:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea for a thread!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1454286714|3984876 said:
Wow!! What gorgeous heart pieces everyone has! Each time I get a new email notification I can't wait to see what the new post is.
MissHunneeBunnie.. LOVE your pink sapphire pendant. :love:
susief.. your sapphire ring and the story behind it is touching and beautiful. :appl:
Luce.. gorgeous hearts!!!! :dance:
Staci76.. outstanding stack.. the asscher cut band is amazing.
:wavey: Apacherose.. thank you so much for the necklace compliments and for the shout out about my ruby heart ring.
I didn't want to be a threadhog but I'm touched that you asked.. so here it is. I love all your pieces too!

Rubies-R-Me...This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life. This is the PEFECT ring :appl: :appl: :appl: (I wanted to get engaged with such a ring but DH thought otherwise... :sick: )

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Queenie! And yes.. this was a great idea for a thread. :love:
NatyLad.. thank you so much for the best compliment ever!
This is a type of ring you can always get in the future. It's nice to have a traditional ER and then you can get this someday soon I hope. :dance: This ruby ring was a 25th anniversary present last March. :love:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliments susief, Queenie60 & Rubies-R-Me! :)) :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me -- I LOVE your heart shaped ruby ring! :love: True perfection IMO & it looks stunning on your hand too! :love: :love: I actually sold the square cut diamond band a couple years ago...it was the wider version half eternity from Tiffany & Co. :naughty:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Love the new additions!

natyLad|1454306328|3985015 said:
Rubies-R-Me...This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen in my life. This is the PEFECT ring :appl: :appl: :appl: (I wanted to get engaged with such a ring but DH thought otherwise... :sick: )

Natylad, I am in total agreement! I love the ring you made and gave away- you are truly a sweetheart!

Thanks, Rubies. :love:

I'm having a raspberry tourmaline heart pendant made for my daughter's sixteenth- I'll definitely add it when I finally set the gem. I had Grace's (JbG) 'askew' design in mind, but, drat if Rubies jeweler was still in business I might have hit him up- I love the chain and setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results