shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your heart shaped jewels

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,956
:naughty: This is the stone that i'm using for my latest project! Not perfect but I love it!

rhodolite_garnet.jpg
 

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
2,362
Adding my pink diamond heart ring by CVB. =)
this ring has hearts upon hearts upon hearts-on the sides, on the gallery and underneath the double heart halo, too!!!!

pink_heart_ring_pearls.jpg
 

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
2,651
Oh goodness.. the pieces are just getting more and more eye poppingly gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
img_1734.jpg

This is my heart. It's a platinum heart shaped pendant given to me by my husband about 12 years ago for an anniversary gift on February 4th! Don't know much more about it other than it's very sparkly and I have enjoyed it for many years.
 

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
123
My brooch to ring conversion pink sapphires heart. :love: :love: :love:

_36365.jpg
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Natylad - what a great stone! Look forward to seeing the finished product :love: Blingaling - very nice heart pendant, looks great on your neck :love: Pinkjewel- your heart ring is to die for :love: Gemajames - beautiful ring! :love:

Thank you for sharing your hearts ladies :wavey: Keep them coming. There must be more hearts out there to share!! :love: :love: :love:
 

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 26, 2014
Messages
521
Thank you, Queenie60!!! Happy Valentine's Day, in advance, to you and all the other PS'ers! :love:
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
26,400
I love all of your heart jewelry. I am a sucker for hearts.

Here are some pictures of my heart jewelry. I have an open heart with my original diamond in it (.15 ct) but can't find the picture.

hrt_pend.jpg

hrt_2.jpg

_36396.jpg
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
26,400
Here is my pendant. Sorry this image is so blown up. The little accent diamonds were in the ring guard that went around the center diamond.

I love my original ering and wedding band for 16 years. Then I became diamond crazy!

mcnewpend.jpg
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,956
:appl: :appl: :appl: Amazing additions everybody! Truly amazing!!! What can I say...Heart shaped jewelry makes...my heart sing :lol:
I can't resist sharing some more photos of my 3.01ct rhodolite garnet! The dimensions of the stone are 10.17 × 8.44 × 4.67. No treatment and VS clarity. I am very happy with it. I couldn't capture its true beauty with my phone camera. It is extremely sparkly and I don't see any extinction. The color is exactly as I wanted it to be.
My jeweler is already working on a solitaire setting for it but i'm now wondering whether I should have it set on a three stone setting with diamonds. If I do that, I will definitely have it set in 18kt white gold. But If I go with the solitaire setting, i'm not sure if I should use white or yellow gold. I have discussed this with my brother and he insists that the rich color of the 18kt yellow gold will showcase the stone and its color better but i'm not sure. Please, fellow PSers, give me your thoughts on this.
Here come the (not so good) pictures. Excuse my dry, "old lady's, hands ;-)

20160213_080131.jpg

img_20160213_080523.jpg

img_20160213_080447.jpg
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Marcy - Love all of your hearts! Especially the open heart pendant made from your e ring. Great idea! Thank you for sharing.

Natylad - Your garnet is gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing your hearts ladies. :love: :love:
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
26,400
Thank you Queenie60.

Natylad, your garnet is gorgeous.
 

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
6,668
This is a 22ct hall marked 1890 wedding band later set with a semi crystal Australian opal. Rather unique I think.

_2013.jpeg
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Bron357 - beautiful opal ring. Thank you for sharing your heart! :love:
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Madam Bijoux - beautiful ring! What is the center heart stone?
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,390
Hi, Queenie! It's an amethyst :wavey:
 

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
2,651
Madam Bijoux :wavey:
It's so beautiful and the setting is so regal! LOVE IT!!!!
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,390
Rubies-R-Me|1455636355|3991605 said:
Madam Bijoux :wavey:
It's so beautiful and the setting is so regal! LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you, Rubies-R-Me!
 

simurgh

Rough_Rock
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
97
natyLad|1455344513|3990446 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: Amazing additions everybody! Truly amazing!!! What can I say...Heart shaped jewelry makes...my heart sing :lol:
I can't resist sharing some more photos of my 3.01ct rhodolite garnet! The dimensions of the stone are 10.17 × 8.44 × 4.67. No treatment and VS clarity. I am very happy with it. I couldn't capture its true beauty with my phone camera. It is extremely sparkly and I don't see any extinction. The color is exactly as I wanted it to be.
My jeweler is already working on a solitaire setting for it but i'm now wondering whether I should have it set on a three stone setting with diamonds. If I do that, I will definitely have it set in 18kt white gold. But If I go with the solitaire setting, i'm not sure if I should use white or yellow gold. I have discussed this with my brother and he insists that the rich color of the 18kt yellow gold will showcase the stone and its color better but i'm not sure. Please, fellow PSers, give me your thoughts on this.
Here come the (not so good) pictures. Excuse my dry, "old lady's, hands ;-)

Natylad, I've read somewhere on ps that gold does something beneficial to red stones, which is why most rubies have gold prongs even if the rest of the setting is a silver metal. That might be a good option for you? Someone else can probably fill in why the gold makes a difference. I have food poisoning but will try to make it back to find the comment for you if someone else doesn't.

Ladies, I love all the hearts - great thread!
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Mochiko42 - your Grandmother's ring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your heart. :love: :love:
 

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
12,626
apacherose|1454270171|3984743 said:
I love hearts, so great thread! Thanks, Queenie!

Catmom, I love your pendant- your jewelry is gorgeous. Thank you all for sharing your pieces! Madame, j'adore votre Coeur, aussi!

Rubies, your pendant is lovely, as well! But, Rubies, my favorite heart ring is missing from this thread :(( Please add her :love: :love: :love:

I'm just seeing this, thank you so much apacherose!!!

All the new additions are gorgeous but I NEED that sapphire and diamond ring, marcy!
 

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
5,532
I love all of these gorgeous heart shaped pieces! I've always considered a heart shaped pendant to be an essential part of my jewelry wardrobe. Here is my sparkly diamond heart pendant from Whiteflash.

wfhsparkle_20_28640x468_29_20_28500x366_0.jpg
 
Q

Queenie60

Guest
Wow Sundial - that's my most favorite heart pendant yet! Thank you for sharing. :love:
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,956
simurgh|1455694863|3991966 said:
natyLad|1455344513|3990446 said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: Amazing additions everybody! Truly amazing!!! What can I say...Heart shaped jewelry makes...my heart sing :lol:
I can't resist sharing some more photos of my 3.01ct rhodolite garnet! The dimensions of the stone are 10.17 × 8.44 × 4.67. No treatment and VS clarity. I am very happy with it. I couldn't capture its true beauty with my phone camera. It is extremely sparkly and I don't see any extinction. The color is exactly as I wanted it to be.
My jeweler is already working on a solitaire setting for it but i'm now wondering whether I should have it set on a three stone setting with diamonds. If I do that, I will definitely have it set in 18kt white gold. But If I go with the solitaire setting, i'm not sure if I should use white or yellow gold. I have discussed this with my brother and he insists that the rich color of the 18kt yellow gold will showcase the stone and its color better but i'm not sure. Please, fellow PSers, give me your thoughts on this.
Here come the (not so good) pictures. Excuse my dry, "old lady's, hands ;-)

Natylad, I've read somewhere on ps that gold does something beneficial to red stones, which is why most rubies have gold prongs even if the rest of the setting is a silver metal. That might be a good option for you? Someone else can probably fill in why the gold makes a difference. I have food poisoning but will try to make it back to find the comment for you if someone else doesn't.

Ladies, I love all the hearts - great thread!

Simurgh, thank you for your post! I have never heard of this but I will definitely research it! :wavey:

ETA: I'm very sorry that you are sick. I got food poisoning a few years ago and it was one of the worst experiences that I've ever had in my life. I really hope that you're feeling better...
 

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
1,025
Love this thread! Keep showing more!
 

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
5,532
Queenie60|1455740500|3992194 said:
Wow Sundial - that's my most favorite heart pendant yet! Thank you for sharing. :love:

Thank you Queenie. It is a very wearable piece.
 

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
4,786
Madam Bijoux|1455559632|3991316 said:
I almost forgot:


All the pieces here are amazing....but Madam Bijoux, I just love that ring! LOVE IT! I'd feel like a princess, wearing that. Where did you get it, may I ask?
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top