shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your heart shaped jewels

Q

Queenie60

In honor of Valentine's day - let's see some pictures of your heart shaped jewels. I'll post mine when I can get a good photo. Can't wait to see all of those pretty hearts. :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you must have read my mind! I was just thinking we needed a heart shaped thread. I only have one but it is special to me. Hubby had it made earlier this year for a "big cough" birthday. He knew I wanted a different FLY pendant than what I had. He met secretly on his own with my jeweler and picked out the stone by himself. They decided on a design plan but hubby couldn't stand keeping a secret and he was worried about the design. He didn't want me to have another one that I rarely wore. It was probably a good thing because we ended up changing the entire design. :lol: The stone is a 1.20 ct FLY heart shape in a white and FLY double halo.

cmsflyheart.jpg

dsc_2891.jpg

dsc_345.jpg

dsc_346.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Wow Catmon! That's a huge and shiny heart!!! Can't wait to see more PS hearts! Thank you for sharing Catmom

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Catmom|1453223687|3977968 said:
Wow, you must have read my mind! I was just thinking we needed a heart shaped thread. I only have one but it is special to me. Hubby had it made earlier this year for a "big cough" birthday. He knew I wanted a different FLY pendant than what I had. He met secretly on his own with my jeweler and picked out the stone by himself. They decided on a design plan but hubby couldn't stand keeping a secret and he was worried about the design. He didn't want me to have another one that I rarely wore. It was probably a good thing because we ended up changing the entire design. :lol: The stone is a 1.20 ct FLY heart shape in a white and FLY double halo.
This is honestly one of the prettiest pendants I have ever seen.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have one heart cut diamond that's currently being set. I'm so excited for it to be finished! I'll definitely come back post a couple pictures when I have it in hand. :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Queenie, Great idea for a thread!

Catmom, I always love seeing pics of your gorgeous pendant! It's such a stunningly beautiful piece! :appl: I love your yellow pieces, but seriously want to know if you've made any forward progress on hinting for a Ruby ring! Hehe. :Up_to_something:

Rissalou, looking forward to seeing your heart that is being set! :appl:

Madam Bijoux, your ring is gorgeous! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Madam Bijoux: Your ring is stunning :love: :love: Thank you for sharing

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm dying for a heart-shaped diamond.... This thread is making me REALLY want one. That T&C one, OMG.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my big green jealous heart. :))

Un-treated 10 x10mm peridot set in sterling silver in an Asprey sterling chain.

_36095.jpg

dscn0069.jpg

dscn0073.jpg

Q

Queenie60

I love your green heart Jambalaya. Great piece and looks good on. :love: Thank you for sharing.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
HappyNewLife|1453255326|3978297 said:
I'm dying for a heart-shaped diamond.... This thread is making me REALLY want one. That T&C one, OMG.

Marymm has the most beautiful heart ring listed on LT. It is so tempting! :love:

Jambalaya said:
Here is my big green jealous heart. :)) Un-treated 10 x10mm peridot set in sterling silver in an Asprey sterling chain.

Jambalaya, your pendant is beautiful! :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1453259265|3978346 said:
I love your green heart Jambalaya. Great piece and looks good on. :love: Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, Queenie! Great thread. I really wish there was more heart-shaped jewelry out there. I'd love a pink tourmaline heart.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1453260843|3978357 said:
HappyNewLife|1453255326|3978297 said:

Marymm has the most beautiful heart ring listed on LT. It is so tempting! :love:

Jambalaya said:
Here is my big green jealous heart. :)) Un-treated 10 x10mm peridot set in sterling silver in an Asprey sterling chain.

Jambalaya, your pendant is beautiful! :appl:

Thank you so much, Rockinruby! I think you should have a ruby heart!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1453228280|3978011 said:
Wow Catmon! That's a huge and shiny heart!!! Can't wait to see more PS hearts! Thank you for sharing Catmom

Thank you Queenie60!

pinkgem2522 said:
Catmom|1453223687|3977968 said:
This is honestly one of the prettiest pendants I have ever seen.

Aww, thank you so much pinkgem2522!!

Rockinruby said:
Queenie, Great idea for a thread!

Catmom, I always love seeing pics of your gorgeous pendant! It's such a stunningly beautiful piece! :appl: I love your yellow pieces, but seriously want to know if you've made any forward progress on hinting for a Ruby ring! Hehe. :Up_to_something:

Rissalou, looking forward to seeing your heart that is being set! :appl:

Madam Bijoux, your ring is gorgeous! :love:

Ha Rockinruby, no progress yet but my birthday is coming up........................ :naughty: :bigsmile:

I love the new heart additions!

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
I never thought I'd like a heart shaped stone, but goodness - those posted are gorgeous! Catmom your necklace is decadent!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, never been a big fan of hearts till I saw your pendant.. it's beautiful and bursts with love. thank you for sharing it!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I love hearts!! all beautiful, please post more!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Downsy|1453299839|3978515 said:
I never thought I'd like a heart shaped stone, but goodness - those posted are gorgeous! Catmom your necklace is decadent!

Aw, thank you so much Downsy!

Tekate said:
Catmom, never been a big fan of hearts till I saw your pendant.. it's beautiful and bursts with love. thank you for sharing it!

Thank you so much Tekate! When I first heard that he had picked out a heart shaped diamond I was pretty apprehensive I have to admit. I told myself that I would love it no matter what because he had gone through so much trouble but I have to say that when I saw it I totally fell in love.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! :wavey:
I'm thrilled to be a part of such a beautiful collection of hearts.. all the pieces posted are just "heart-a-licious!" :lol:
Here is my necklace.. it's 1.68 carats.

_36113.jpg

_36114.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Rubies-R-Me - That is breathtaking! Beautiful heart. :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1453323171|3978718 said:
Hello! :wavey:
I'm thrilled to be a part of such a beautiful collection of hearts.. all the pieces posted are just "heart-a-licious!" :lol:
Here is my necklace.. it's 1.68 carats.

Oh it's gorgeous!! I love it. Do you have any neck shots?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Queenie and Catmom!
I don't have any neck shots.. which is probably a good thing because it would look like a chicken got into my jewelry box! :lol:
Actually not that awful..
I would take some neck shots but the necklace is in the vault.. I really don't wear it much. :oops:
Next time I go to the vault I will take some pix.
P.S. Catmom.. :love: LOVE :love: your fancy yellow necklace.. stunning!!!!!!
Queenie.. can't wait to see yours when you post it.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany heart charm bracelet.

_36116.jpg

_36117.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-r-me, your heart necklace is breath-taking - I adore it! I love it when the heart is continuous with the chain instead of dangling from a bezel like my peridot heart. Who made the chain and setting? It's a real dream piece.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo.. Jambalaya!! Your bracelet is FANTASTIC!!
You are a heart loving girl! :love:
RE the necklace.. I had it made about 15 years ago at a jeweler on 47th street who has since retired.
I loved the chain too.. made it very retro/estate looking.
I have always toyed with halo-ing it and making a ring in rose gold since I'm a lazy daisy about wearing necklaces.
Inertia has got the best of me and it just sits in the vault.. :oops:
Thanks for the compliments. :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, you must wear that diamond! That's a travesty, having it sitting in a vault! I think it's just habit not to wear it. If you wear it....you will fall in love :love:

Thanks for the compliment about my bracelet! I've got my eye on a pre-owned Tiffany heart links choker in silver which has an 18k yellow gold heart at the throat. It's an old design, but I tried it on and loved it. I love heart shapes because I think they're foxy - they're shaped like a fox's face with the cute pointed chin.

Q

Queenie60

Jambalaya - I love your bracelet! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya.. that necklace sounds just lovely. :love:
Nothing better than "slightly used" designer jewelry. It's truly my fave. :appl: :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing pieces ladies! I can't stop admiring all of your photos with those beauties :appl: :appl: :appl:
I attach pictures of my diamond heart cut ring! The main diamond is a .31ct H, SI2 and it is set in a 18kt yellow gold setting with diamonds and rubies! I had it custom made for myself but I ended up offering it as a wedding gift to my niece, whose husband couldn't afford a diamond ring. She wore it on her wedding and hasn't taken it off of her finger ever since!

20150714_5.jpg

20150714_6.jpg

20150714_7.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results