Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fun RHRs!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
I just purchased this lovely little opal and white sapphire ring. I think it's so fun and it didn't break the bank! I wanted the look of a diamond halo, but this girl is on a budget! I would love to see other fun right hand rings that didn't cost a fortune.

_36931.jpg
 

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
769
Love that opal - really pretty colors!

Here is my rose gold and diamond RHR (photos are on my left hand though).

rose_gold_swirl_ring_1.jpg

rose_gold_swirl_ring_017.jpg
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,758
img_1563.jpg

This is my rhr that I had made last year. It's fun, sort of a "highway" ring.
 

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
769
Queenie60|1459869780|4015686 said:
img_1563.jpg

This is my rhr that I had made last year. It's fun, sort of a "highway" ring.

Love it! What color is that marquise? It looks great set E/W like that.
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,758
The marquise is a .84 K, faint brown, GIA VS2. Bought from Enchanteddiamonds.com and they had the setting made for me. Set in rose gold with a mix of rose gold and w/g shank. It's a fun rhr.
 

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
5,468
These are all lovely rings!

Here is my fun RHR look. I am debating sizing the "Pinky" ring so that it fits the ring finger, but I'm really enjoying this look!
image_606.jpg
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
Love the new additions queenie and CTsparkle!
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
nala|1459886320|4015829 said:
These are all lovely rings!

Here is my fun RHR look. I am debating sizing the "Pinky" ring so that it fits the ring finger, but I'm really enjoying this look!
image_606.jpg


Oh, I love it! My ring is also a pinky ring due to it being so small. I was thinking of sizing it, but I actually am liking the look! Love yours so much!

_36941.jpg
 

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
5,468
Ihy138: thank you! I love yours too. I'm gonna keep playing with mine on the pinky until I'm ready for a new look and decide to size it! I know that I eventually will though unless I get used to the whole pinky ring thing. Is yours comfortable on the pinky?
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,758
Ladies - I love your pinky ring looks! Both of your rings are lovely. Enjoy the pinky ring - you can always resize for another finger later!
 

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
793
Here she is - floral bypass cluster ring in unplated WG. _15554_0.jpg

Fire shot:

image_1333.jpg
 

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
1,025
ihy138|1459814336|4015451 said:
I just purchased this lovely little opal and white sapphire ring. I think it's so fun and it didn't break the bank! I wanted the look of a diamond halo, but this girl is on a budget! I would love to see other fun right hand rings that didn't cost a fortune.
Wow what a beautiful ring!
 

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
430
ihy138|1459814336|4015451 said:
I just purchased this lovely little opal and white sapphire ring. I think it's so fun and it didn't break the bank! I wanted the look of a diamond halo, but this girl is on a budget! I would love to see other fun right hand rings that didn't cost a fortune.
This is a great looking ring. Congratulations.
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
Thank you so much craving diamonds and pinkgem!!

nala|1459971263|4016282 said:
Ihy138: thank you! I love yours too. I'm gonna keep playing with mine on the pinky until I'm ready for a new look and decide to size it! I know that I eventually will though unless I get used to the whole pinky ring thing. Is yours comfortable on the pinky?

It is pretty comfortable once you get used to it. I love that it is unexpected and makes a statement. I think it's classy, but what do I know? :lol:

Queenie60 said:
Ladies - I love your pinky ring looks! Both of your rings are lovely. Enjoy the pinky ring - you can always resize for another finger later!

Thank you so much! I think you're right. I would hate to re-size it and then I won't be able to wear it on my pinky when I want.
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
lioness|1459973293|4016298 said:
Here she is - floral bypass cluster ring in unplated WG. _15554_0.jpg

Fire shot:

image_1333.jpg

Beautiful, and so fun!!
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
Confection10|1460207908|4017222 said:
Not so traditional 3-stone ring with omc's...quite different...

Wow, so different and beautiful! Is that blue enamel? Stunning!
 

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
956
Hello! My right hand ring I usually wear on my middle finger but pics show on left too... I've made a thread on this before. I bought this for quite a bargain. 2 carat ish Colombian emerald, in diamond halo.sorry for the Instagram snap I've deleted my other pics off my phone!

_1102.png
 

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
6,246
My pre-loved Martin Flyer with pink spinel asscher cut. It's a cheerful companion for grocery shopping or just typing messages on PS : )
img_2629_0.jpg
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
I adore the new additions azstonie and laurenk!! What lovely colored stones you both have!

Jimmianne that ring. :shock: Love it!
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
23,654
My "for fun" RHR...5mm OEC in silver with a yellow gold bezel. It's casual and I wear it with jeans and tee-shirts a lot.

moms_fun_rhr.jpg
 

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
4,758
tyty333|1460302279|4017620 said:
My "for fun" RHR...5mm OEC in silver with a yellow gold bezel. It's casual and I wear it with jeans and tee-shirts a lot.


tyty333 - I LOVE :love: :love: this ring! Wow! thank you for sharing. :wavey:
 

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
1,384
Queenie60|1460335525|4017764 said:
tyty333|1460302279|4017620 said:
My "for fun" RHR...5mm OEC in silver with a yellow gold bezel. It's casual and I wear it with jeans and tee-shirts a lot.


tyty333 - I LOVE :love: :love: this ring! Wow! thank you for sharing. :wavey:


I agree!! Stunning!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top