MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful on you!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just received my cheapie silver and Moissy band from Aliexpress. It’s 0.7tcw 3mm, 7 stone band, size 5.5.
I’m really enjoying how sparkly this band is, thought I would try it for size before purchasing in LGD and gold.
82826EA5-DC42-4001-BCB7-1DD08431892E.jpeg 96C96381-E277-4CC2-B961-C18069876D52.jpeg 13B35460-D87C-44C5-B46A-386DF5A54517.jpeg FD2AA551-3985-4C7D-823D-61135A3F2B0B.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I was pinning for an emerald cut diamond I found this band on Etsy. I purchased it in silver because I didn’t know how good the moissanite would be. I just love this band. I decided to get a 14k yellow gold one too. It’s a little too yellow for me because I really prefer white gold, platinum, and silver. It is very pretty though. There are a lot of prongs to make it feel a bit pokey..but it may be my older skin. It’s not uncomfortable on…just a little pokey when I put it on or take it off. It’s worth it though…I love it..I wear it on my right hand.
C06B5D15-D05D-4585-9ECA-81CF064AA058.jpeg

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
When I was pinning for an emerald cut diamond I found this band on Etsy. I purchased it in silver because I didn’t know how good the moissanite would be. I just love this band. I decided to get a 14k yellow gold one too. It’s a little too yellow for me because I really prefer white gold, platinum, and silver. It is very pretty though. There are a lot of prongs to make it feel a bit pokey..but it may be my older skin. It’s not uncomfortable on…just a little pokey when I put it on or take it off. It’s worth it though…I love it..I wear it on my right hand.
C06B5D15-D05D-4585-9ECA-81CF064AA058.jpeg

I’ve been eyeing this band for a few weeks! It’s so pretty. I wondered if it would be uncomfortable in between my fingers, hence my hesitation to purchase.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been eyeing this band for a few weeks! It’s so pretty. I wondered if it would be uncomfortable in between my fingers, hence my hesitation to purchase.

I actually got use to it. It really only pokes a little on the side next to my pinkie because it lines up with the joint. The left side is next to the bottom of the finger with just skin so not uncomfortable at all.
I got this one from AristaGemsArt..

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I actually got use to it. It really only pokes a little on the side next to my pinkie because it lines up with the joint. The left side is next to the bottom of the finger with just skin so not uncomfortable at all.
I got this one from AristaGemsArt..

Oh! Ouros has one very similar so I’ll look into this seller too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
I'm usually a fine metals and stones kind of gal but I'm leading a much more casual lifestyle as of late and have been totally digging playing around with silver and fun fashion jewelry (and subsequently layering these with fine pieces).

The necklace is a working whistle necklace by Alkemie Jewelry on a 34" vintage inspired chain made of recycled metal with a gold patina. The whistle is a reproduction of the whistle necklace by Avon.

The ring is Number 8 Turquoise and an opal cabochon cut by hand and produced by Mahka Jewelry set in sterling silver. Check out her IG, she has seriously beautiful limited-edition releases!

The necklace is 14k gold by Star Animal Sundays before they stopped casting in 14k and started casting in 10k. =\
two.jpg

Kalynna

Rough_Rock
I just got these set! The first is a violet lab sapphire from ThePacificLights on Etsy, set in argentum silver with moissanite halo from Golden Bird (also Etsy):

PXL_20220609_232747634.PORTRAIT.jpg

The second is a minty greet lab sapphire from Maxfield Lapidary on Etsy (he's great for re-cuts, btw) and set in 14k rose gold w/ moissanite accents from Yeefvm on Etsy:

PXL_20220609_232804837.PORTRAIT.jpg

They're ready for a fun and relaxing summer :)

PXL_20220605_041631723.PORTRAIT.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s so pretty! When did you get this?? :kiss2:

This is something I literally threw together, it’s a hack job really.

The pink stone is a Chris CZ and the setting is from Berricle, I just took the stone out of the Berricle setting and replaced it with the pink CZ with need nose pliers :D

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

The pink stone is a Chris CZ and the setting is from Berricle, I just took the stone out of the Berricle setting and replaced it with the pink CZ with need nose pliers :D

Haha, yes! That's metal:cool2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Needle nose^ :lol:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aha! I knew I hadn't seen this one before!
Good going, sister!
It looks great!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aha! I knew I hadn't seen this one before!
Good going, sister!
It looks great!

Thanks lady, I actually gave it it’s own thread when I did it but maybe people missed it.

Totally forgot that when I was a teenager I would take apart all my jewelry (silver and CZ) and make new things when I got bored. If I couldn’t get the pliers to work, then they got glued in! Just like the professionals! ;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I
Thanks lady, I actually gave it it’s own thread when I did it but maybe people missed it.

Totally forgot that when I was a teenager I would take apart all my jewelry (silver and CZ) and make new things when I got bored. If I couldn’t get the pliers to work, then they got glued in! Just like the professionals! ;)2
I completely missed that thread!
Jewelry making is a blast, isn't it?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

You’re amazing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results