color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go on, you know you want to!

DK :lol-2:

Would you believe I already have one? I got one from Gene at Precision Gem a while back. It's a round. Still, you're cushion sure looks tempting... :mrgreen: :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you believe I already have one? I got one from Gene at Precision Gem a while back. It's a round. Still, you're cushion sure looks tempting... :mrgreen: :lol:

That does not surprise me at all, and thank you for your kind words!

DK :lol-2:

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Under the tree this year, a faux White and Golden South Sea strand done by the lovely Patricia Saab on Etsy. My inspiration strand was a mix of colors and she expertly arranged and strung them. 10mm faux Swarskovi pearls in three colors.

Attachments

• CF74181D-D2C7-496E-A368-67A3448E3302.jpeg
    CF74181D-D2C7-496E-A368-67A3448E3302.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 140

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Under the tree this year, a faux White and Golden South Sea strand done by the lovely Patricia Saab on Etsy. My inspiration strand was a mix of colors and she expertly arranged and strung them. 10mm faux Swarskovi pearls in three colors.

Oh those are lovelly
I've never looked at the Swarskovi 'pearls' before although i do have a couple of their necklases
they have lovelly things for Christmas
Yout esty lady did a lovelly job stringing them
enjoy wearing them

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love these!!:kiss2:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock

Can you please give me the link to her site as I cannot find her on Etsy=)2

Lily si xiaoxiao

Rough_Rock
6f6d7a1df03c1c0c871c1991fbb373e.jpg Hey,Icome from China,This is my favorite necklace,it is made of gold and pearls,it is my New Year's gift for 2020.

Attachments

• 6f6d7a1df03c1c0c871c1991fbb373e.jpg
    6f6d7a1df03c1c0c871c1991fbb373e.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 6f6d7a1df03c1c0c871c1991fbb373e.jpg
    6f6d7a1df03c1c0c871c1991fbb373e.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 14

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I have it in grey. The sparkliness is so fun :)

Lucky i didn't wear it out in public today !

After i posted the picture i noticed that little plastic o-ring that must be part of the packing
Dhhhhhhh !

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
This is for you @Daisys and Diamonds <3 It's my green resin pendant in plated yellow gold and base metal. The chain is solid 14k. I wore the plated chain down in legitimately a few days. Very awkward lol. This is one of my special occasion pieces :D I adore it. IRL its between emerald and peridot green. 20210109_230756.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is for you @Daisys and Diamonds <3 It's my green resin pendant in plated yellow gold and base metal. The chain is solid 14k. I wore the plated chain down in legitimately a few days. Very awkward lol. This is one of my special occasion pieces :D I adore it. IRL its between emerald and peridot green. 20210109_230756.jpg

Thank you
what a beautiful green
that would bring out the colour in my eyes
What a lovelly piece

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you
what a beautiful green
that would bring out the colour in my eyes
What a lovelly piece

Thank you! Oh I bet :D if it helps I did a thing people here poo poo and found it in a dreaded evil maul department store lol. Some of them carry nicer brand name costume jewellery in their jewellery cases rather than stacked on racks further out. I got this one on sale by chance. Sometimes a piece just says BUY ME!! :D No matter where it comes from lol.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Oh I bet :D if it helps I did a thing people here poo poo and found it in a dreaded evil maul department store lol. Some of them carry nicer brand name costume jewellery in their jewellery cases rather than stacked on racks further out. I got this one on sale by chance. Sometimes a piece just says BUY ME!! :D No matter where it comes from lol.

Omg!!! First of all

SWOON!!! That color is unreal. Stunning.
Second if all you’re the only other person I know (besides my mom and me lol) who say poo poo (to ward off evil spirits). I’m guessing you did it for a similar reason and even if you didn’t I love it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

It was a besutiful find where ever it came from !
We have nicer coustume jewlery places than jewlers in our mall where we used to live
this Australian place called silver moon
they used to just have a rather large kiosk but they upgraded into an actual shop so they had room to display named pieces
Its nice quality and lasts well

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Omg!!! First of all

SWOON!!! That color is unreal. Stunning.
Second if all you’re the only other person I know (besides my mom and me lol) who say poo poo (to ward off evil spirits). I’m guessing you did it for a similar reason and even if you didn’t I love it!

1) Thank you!!
2) Haha I actually didn't know it could be used that way! I usually use it in the dismissive way when describing some scenarios. I think that's awesome that you guys do that. I might need to start lmao!

It was a besutiful find where ever it came from !
We have nicer coustume jewlery places than jewlers in our mall where we used to live
this Australian place called silver moon
they used to just have a rather large kiosk but they upgraded into an actual shop so they had room to display named pieces
Its nice quality and lasts well

That sounds cool! Good for them! Good jewellery is good jewellery :D

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be here tomorrow, hopefully!

Deets:
CvB Astrid in platinum with a 9mm OEC Moissy (Caysies). Size 7.5.

Experience:
Caysie was really amazing to work with! Super kind, open and friendly and extremely responsive from beginning to end. It was to take 6-8 weeks and it’s complete a little over six weeks in!
Super excited to share.

Pics!

FA7648E2-A54D-4376-BB53-0827432BAC20.jpeg
F623101B-ED14-4C82-838B-3287B88863E8.jpeg
Obviously Caysie’s beautiful pics!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be here tomorrow, hopefully!

Deets:
CvB Astrid in platinum with a 9mm OEC Moissy (Caysies). Size 7.5.

Experience:
Caysie was really amazing to work with! Super kind, open and friendly and extremely responsive from beginning to end. It was to take 6-8 weeks and it’s complete a little over six weeks in!
Super excited to share.

Pics!

FA7648E2-A54D-4376-BB53-0827432BAC20.jpeg
F623101B-ED14-4C82-838B-3287B88863E8.jpeg
Obviously Caysie’s beautiful pics!

THUD!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

I love this so much !!!
Wear in good health and blingy joy my sweet friend!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stacking bracelets--actually, these are the first bracelets I've ever worn, and now I never want to take them off!

Stacking-bracelets.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Here's the lab paraiba YAG. It's a very bright blue-green, which I can't get my camera to capture very well. I really like the stone but I might rather have a larger one for a ring, not sure yet.

par9.jpg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results