shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

Markaty

Rough_Rock
Hiya

I've got a large collection of vintage jewellery that I'm in the process of cataloguing, and thought I'd share pictures of some of the nicer pieces.

This is my favourite, I like how it is nice to look at even from the reverse side!

P.S. Does anyone have an opinion as to how old this suite might be?

If anyone would like to see other pieces, I'll post my next favourite! P1280065.JPG P1280066.JPG

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hiya

I've got a large collection of vintage jewellery that I'm in the process of cataloguing, and thought I'd share pictures of some of the nicer pieces.

This is my favourite, I like how it is nice to look at even from the reverse side!

If anyone would like to see other pieces, I'll post my next favourite! P1280065.JPG P1280066.JPG
thats a lovely set
please keep them coming

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

I never in a million years would have thought I would love moissanite but all I can say is Jonathan's AVC moissanite rocks in more ways than one. :kiss2:
And Greg loves it too. It's amazing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hiya

Beautiful and yes please share more.:appl:

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

I never in a million years would have thought I would love moissanite but all I can say is Jonathan's AVC moissanite rocks in more ways than one. :kiss2:

I'm speechless, so beautiful :love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm speechless, so beautiful :love::love:

Thank you. I am shocked how much I love this. I don't know if all moissanite is this beautiful or if it is Jonathan's AVC moissanite that makes it this gorgeous but IRL it defies belief. I want everyone to experience the joy of AVC (and I am guessing AVR) moissanite.

And I will add this is one of the best impulse buys I ever made. And I do mean impulse. I didn't even know I wanted an AVC moissanite till @Starfacet shared it on PS the other day.

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I am shocked how much I love this. I don't know if all moissanite is this beautiful or if it is Jonathan's AVC moissanite that makes it this gorgeous but IRL it defies belief. I want everyone to experience the joy of AVC (and I am guessing AVR) moissanite.

And I will add this is one of the best impulse buys I ever made. And I do mean impulse. I didn't even know I wanted an AVC moissanite till @Starfacet shared it on PS the other day.

I've moissanite from China but AV moissanite are exceptional. Enjoy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

I’m so happy you love it! :appl:It’s gorgeous!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Its really beautiful @missy so happy you love it! It looks beautiful on you, very sparkly, fun and classic!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@missy You should see the emerald cut in person...It’s so pretty!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

i love the shape of it
its beautuful
now i want one just like it !
im so glad your having some fun and happiness

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

Told you so......
Seriously though, Moissanite is a very pretty gem, very sparkly with good hardness. Jonathons versions are top.
And interestingly it attracts less “skin oil etc” than diamonds so stays sparkly better.
Try not to be distracted too much :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really beautiful @missy so happy you love it! It looks beautiful on you, very sparkly, fun and classic!

Thank you @bling_dream19! Now I want all my PS friends to enjoy one. It's so beautiful. I am amazed and surprised. When I made the impulse buy it was for a pick me up but never did I realize I would so love it. I thought it would be a fun distraction for a little while. I think it might be more than that. You have to come back to the Jersey shore so you can try it on and see if you want one for yourself. Just saying.:halo:

@missy You should see the emerald cut in person...It’s so pretty!

I am already a fan of emerald cut diamonds so I am sure I will be a fan of Jonathan's AV Emerald cut stones too. Your beautiful stones from him are stunning Joanne. I think it was your enthusiasm about them (in NIRDI) that pushed me over to the "other" side. :lol:

i love the shape of it
its beautuful
now i want one just like it !
im so glad your having some fun and happiness

Thank you sweet Daisy. And you should get it!:kiss2: I do not think you will be disappointed. Granted I only wore it for a few hours so far but my eye knows what it likes and it likes this very much. I am a true OEC diamond enthusiast first and foremost but this AVC moissanite makes a gorgeous ring. The facets are chunkalicious and yes the shape is very pleasing. I could go bigger though...:P2

Told you so......
Seriously though, Moissanite is a very pretty gem, very sparkly with good hardness. Jonathons versions are top.
And interestingly it attracts less “skin oil etc” than diamonds so stays sparkly better.
Try not to be distracted too much :kiss2:

And you are so right @Bron357. Jonathan's moissanite is a very pretty gem. Very sparkly indeed. Good to know it attracts less skin oil though my skin is so dry I have none of this oil to speak of sadly. I am very distracted by it haha but that is OK. I need all the sparkly distraction I can get these days.

I've moissanite from China but AV moissanite are exceptional. Enjoy!

Thank you @Ra2nl!

Another in the car from yesterday just to show you its pretty shape. It was a rainy dreary day yesterday. Very pretty gloomy colors in all the environments so far.

avcmoissaniteincar.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @bling_dream19! Now I want all my PS friends to enjoy one. It's so beautiful. I am amazed and surprised. When I made the impulse buy it was for a pick me up but never did I realize I would so love it. I thought it would be a fun distraction for a little while. I think it might be more than that. You have to come back to the Jersey shore so you can try it on and see if you want one for yourself. Just saying.:halo:

I am already a fan of emerald cut diamonds so I am sure I will be a fan of Jonathan's AV Emerald cut stones too. Your beautiful stones from him are stunning Joanne. I think it was your enthusiasm about them (in NIRDI) that pushed me over to the "other" side. :lol:

Thank you sweet Daisy. And you should get it!:kiss2: I do not think you will be disappointed. Granted I only wore it for a few hours so far but my eye knows what it likes and it likes this very much. I am a true OEC diamond enthusiast first and foremost but this AVC moissanite makes a gorgeous ring. The facets are chunkalicious and yes the shape is very pleasing. I could go bigger though...:P2

And you are so right @Bron357. Jonathan's moissanite is a very pretty gem. Very sparkly indeed. Good to know it attracts less skin oil though my skin is so dry I have none of this oil to speak of sadly. I am very distracted by it haha but that is OK. I need all the sparkly distraction I can get these days.

Thank you @Ra2nl!

Another in the car from yesterday just to show you its pretty shape. It was a rainy dreary day yesterday. Very pretty gloomy colors in all the environments so far.

avcmoissaniteincar.png

Missy, you've sold me on moissanite AV stones. It's BEAUTIFUL on you. So happy it found such a good home with you.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I just had this moissy made in 14k yellow by Diamondrensu on Etsy. Looking forward to seeing it come home. The "old cut " cushion at .90 is small but reminded me so much of my e-ring.

Attachments

• screenshot (1).png
    screenshot (1).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had this moissy made in 14k yellow by Diamondrensu on Etsy. Looking forward to seeing it come home. The "old cut " cushion at .90 is small but reminded me so much of my e-ring.
I hope you love it @moneymeister It looks so pretty!

Mike Chan

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! Such a lovely thread here - always nice to see different jewellery styles and the story behind it. I am an exhibitor of crystals and I would like to hear your thoughts - If I mix different crystal bracelets, do you think it is visually appealing? I am afraid they might clash with each other or something. Thanks, cheers!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone! Such a lovely thread here - always nice to see different jewellery styles and the story behind it. I am an exhibitor of crystals and I would like to hear your thoughts - If I mix different crystal bracelets, do you think it is visually appealing? I am afraid they might clash with each other or something. Thanks, cheers!

Maybe so, personally, I would have to see a prototype for an opinion. However, an officemate of mine is really into crystals for healing and other alignments of energy. It might be great to make the crystal meaning part of your marketing.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Thank you @Ra2nl!

avcmoissaniteincar.png
Yay somehow I missed this sorry @missy. I would love to try on your new AVC! I've never seen a moissanite and would love to see one up and close. We could each load up what we are wearing lol and have a bling try on icecream coffee party! Will let you know next time I'm in that area. Hope you have a great day Missy. Just got off phone with FI and he said the waves are gorgeous and the wind are blowing the caps and he's taking a pic for for me. Enjoy your day friend.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay somehow I missed this sorry @missy. I would love to try on your new AVC! I've never seen a moissanite and would love to see one up and close. We could each load up what we are wearing lol and have a bling try on icecream coffee party! Will let you know next time I'm in that area. Hope you have a great day Missy. Just got off phone with FI and he said the waves are gorgeous and the wind are blowing the caps and he's taking a pic for for me. Enjoy your day friend.

Yes I would love that dear @bling_dream19. And your FI is quite right. It is simply gorgeous here today. I am gazing at the crashing waves as I type this. Clear crisp skies, gorgeous city view and crashing waves. Let me see if I can grab a quick pic for you through the window. I will take more outside later as we are going to attempt riding today despite the 25 plus mph winds. Brrrrrr it is chilly today.

You can see how wet our deck is from crashing waves. Running out the door now or I would get a better photo. Just to give you an idea. Enjoy a beautiful day and hope you are feeling all better. XO.

today.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I LOVE that AV moissy you have! It’s stunning and glad you’re thrilled with it! :love:

I broke this ‘oldie but goodie’ out today so I could test drive a 3-stone that was close to the size/proportions I’m thinking of going with my new ACA. Don’t think I’ve ever shared this on here, but the setting is 14K WG with two OEC moissanites and an ~8mm lab sapphire. I forget the deets on the sapphire but recall it’s some kind of ‘special’ lab material that isn’t ‘run of the mill’ lab material. I bought it several years back, and haven’t worn it for awhile, but always love the rich, velvety color of this stone. In person, the OECs complement it very nicely as they twinkle their presence without being overwhelming.

Attachments

• 0AF6F757-202E-4E2A-9687-8A466518EF49.jpeg
    0AF6F757-202E-4E2A-9687-8A466518EF49.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 107

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
This was originally supposed to be in an Art Deco ring. However, the costs to rebuild the prongs made me rethink that. A more valuable stone will go in there.
D5626536-028D-4075-8EC5-2A5D85FDA0E7.jpeg

This is an OEC moissy from Mona.

ShawnWiz

Rough_Rock
My mum's birthday is coming - thinking of gifts for her. Would a Dior Jewellery be too young for her? She is turning 70 soon. :)

Andy Tan

Rough_Rock
@missy I LOVE that AV moissy you have! It’s stunning and glad you’re thrilled with it! :love:

I broke this ‘oldie but goodie’ out today so I could test drive a 3-stone that was close to the size/proportions I’m thinking of going with my new ACA. Don’t think I’ve ever shared this on here, but the setting is 14K WG with two OEC moissanites and an ~8mm lab sapphire. I forget the deets on the sapphire but recall it’s some kind of ‘special’ lab material that isn’t ‘run of the mill’ lab material. I bought it several years back, and haven’t worn it for awhile, but always love the rich, velvety color of this stone. In person, the OECs complement it very nicely as they twinkle their presence without being overwhelming.

Such a lovely ring! I saw a similar one when I was in Florence a year go. A deep Sapphire blue - very elegance. Where did you get this stunning piece? :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

Wow that's gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this on a whim a few weeks ago...still has the tags on it and I am pretty sure I will never wear this out in public but still it's fun to look at. My good friend gave me the idea to see how an emerald cut would look on me. If I could have more than one large diamond it's between an antique pear and an antique emerald cut but only large looks right on my (man) hands and sadly these are not in my budget. Plus I really am a one ring girl and OEC is the cut that makes my heart go pitter patter no doubt about that at all. One ring to rule them all for this girl. But it sure is fun imagining all the different gorgeous diamond options out there and just for fun sharing with you guys here. Believe it or not this is around 8 carats! See? Doesn't really look that large on me at all.

emeraldcutringatbeach.jpg.png

tommyandfauxemeraldcutring.jpg.png

emeraldcutring.jpg.png

That looks amazing! You don't have man hands. They're lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results