shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be great to start another thread for showing jewelry, for those who don't want to start their own thread!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Though I don't have much fashion jewelry, I have some which I love! Here's a favorite.this piece was a wedding gift to me from an artist friend who upcycles components for a second life. She used this 1960's powder compact, created this chain out of beads...,on the outside, it looks looks a long gold amulet. But wait until you open it!!! ( some of the colors fell out and I put them back in the wrong slot, so I need to reorganize it.)

It's a set of tiny water colors with a color guide. This came with a portable brush which holds its own water in the handle, and tiny, rice and watercolor papers in another compact.

I wear this while out in nature or when I feel like I might want to paint!
IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4710.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4711.JPG
    IMG_4711.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok just 2 more...,

My husband bought this gold tone 1970's necklace for an event, and I've got to say, it looks smashing with a skirt and black leather jacket!

Lastly, some cheap Indian silk and bead bangles...I sometimes stack these with my black jade bangle and in Summer time.
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4716.JPG
IMG_4718.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoever created this necklace and water color pendant is a genius. And the wearer is a super lucky person. Wear it in good health =)2
Thank you! She is so creative and I love that spirit!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good thread! Kinda like "what are you wearing today".........

cheers--Sharon

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of them! That stack of bracelets is amazing, I love all the colors.
Hey thanks! These were really inexpensive but add just the right touch with some outfits which may need a bit of color. And, they work really well paired with fine jewelry.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I thought I would post my bracelet that I am wearing today. It's got some enamel paintings on the links and each one is carved on the back with a similar motif. I love the hexagon shape and the black/gold color combo. My grandmother had awesome taste.
Bracelet1.jpg Bracelet2.jpg Bracelet3.jpg Bracelet4.jpg Bracelet5.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a pretty bracelet! I think the hexagons make it really cool! Thanks for showing it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not fabulous but old

It is an "aquamarine" pendant. I would not be surprised if it was a push present for my mom. She valued it and even reinforced the setting with tiny prongs. Well, several years after her death, already in Seattle, I brought it for an appraisal. Glass. In gold. 20170919_210932.jpg Not in a bad state given the time.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkteia, I Believe these might have been common at that time. I inherited an 'aquamarine ' pendant from my grandmother which turned out to be glass in gold also. Yours is in much better shape than mine because mine shows chips in the glass. It's very beautiful! I love the movement in yours!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkteia, I Believe these might have been common at that time. I inherited an 'aquamarine ' pendant from my grandmother which turned out to be glass in gold also. Yours is in much better shape than mine because mine shows chips in the glass. It's very beautiful! I love the movement in yours!
Thank you, Bluegemz! I dream of making something similar with a cushion cut spinel.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that looks lovely. Any chance of a neck shot?

danielcollins12

Rough_Rock
Trade
ombre fake pearls piece is PERFECT
eek.gif

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not fabulous but old

It is an "aquamarine" pendant. I would not be surprised if it was a push present for my mom. She valued it and even reinforced the setting with tiny prongs. Well, several years after her death, already in Seattle, I brought it for an appraisal. Glass. In gold. 20170919_210932.jpg Not in a bad state given the time.

The pendant is beautiful @Arkteia The fact that it meant a lot to your mom makes it even more beautiful.

Annie Loves Diamond

Rough_Rock
Trade
Ok just 2 more...,

My husband bought this gold tone 1970's necklace for an event, and I've got to say, it looks smashing with a skirt and black leather jacket!

Lastly, some cheap Indian silk and bead bangles...I sometimes stack these with my black jade bangle and in Summer time.
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4716.JPG
IMG_4718.JPG

Your husband has a good taste in jewelry, they're gorgeous:love:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have lots of fashion jewellery. I haven't posted many pics of myself in threads before but I can't crop some of them down really.
Firstly my wedding set, from 2007. "Swarovski" crystal handmade tiara, necklace, earrings and bracelet. Even though the wedding didn't last, I still wear the necklace and earrings.

meanddadwedding17 (2).jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5E22180F-2867-4673-8E69-D1FC85B720EB.jpeg ok, I’m inspired to add a few more....Here are some other fabulous fashion pieces which I have.

First is a painted, leather handmade necklace and earring set. Looks great with a blue or white dress in the Summer!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This necklace was made by a street vendor in Lucca and was a E6565CE2-917E-405A-976F-6F84AA132D7F.jpeg gift from my mother. It is copper with a labradorite stone. Amazing workmanship and really is great with some clothes.the picture mak s it appear lop sided, but that’s only because the parts move. Bad picture.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B58B8648-FC82-4740-AFD3-6C4290126E0F.jpeg This is a cheapie which I bought, a woven, painted chain necklace which sparkles with bits of the gold chain which show through the paint. It’s glittery, Matt and I call it the sweater necklace. Great for a full and soft, romantic look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results