clarity

Show me your F colored diamond

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2010 9:11:57 AM
Author: Frenchgirl
WAOW georgeous diamonds!!!!
30.gif
A question, why did you choose the F color?

Well, my FI showed the diamond. But he knows how picky I am and said I could trade it in for something else. There were several reasons I kept the stone he gave me. In regards to the color, I love how white it is overall. From the side it looks crystal clear. As another poster said, I love the "crispness" of it.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Um excuse me, Ojodeazul! We need more pics of that bad boy immediately!!! :) What a ring!!! Are you planning to start a thread on it? Beautiful!

Date: 6/6/2010 8:33:49 PM
Author: ojodeazul
Mine. 2.29 center

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this thread calling for F colored diamonds and, since my solitaire is an F color, I noticed it. It seemed a little strange to me for anyone to call for everyone to post diamonds of a certain color (any color) when our

monitors are going to show the stones totally differently even if our photographs and lighting and are not off (which they will be!). I doubt anyone will get much of an idea of a stone's color from a thread like this. Still,

I always try to play!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

AGBFFColoredSolitaire.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/2/2010 8:31:39 AM
Author: hawaiianorangetree

Here's mine!
hawaiianorangetree-Please tell me more about your stone. I have only seen the one picture of it posted in this thread, but it looks really beautiful. I would like to know more about it! What size and clarity is it and

how is it set? Is there a thread on it somewhere on Pricescope?

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my F VS2
1.gif

missjaxpsf.jpg

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
For AGBF.

This thread it's just for fun. I have a F colored diamond and I wanted to see those the other girls. That's all.
35.gif
2.gif

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/4/2010 8:04:18 PM
Author: EHR2009
I happen to love high color! I think it makes a difference, although I know others might disagree with me. I may be a bit biased, but I think there is just something crisp and beautiful about a colorless diamond :)

Okay, so I just received my ring and after looking at it for HOURS I can''t help but agree. I have 1.5 ctw earrings (hand-me-downs from my mom) that I sometimes place by my E-Ring and they''re slightly lower in color.. Doesn''t bother me so much since they''re just in my ears, but if I were to stare at them all day they may start to bother me. Don''t get me wrong, they''re still VERY beautiful, but not the bright white that I''ve started to love. I also like how my stone is the same color as the melee used in my setting.. Sigh, I hate how pricescope has made me such a diamond snob. I''ve started to want so many pieces of jewelry that I otherwise would not have thought of. Did I say diamond snob? I meant diamond whore.. Haha! I''m never going to replace my E-Ring (Fiance and I are way too sentimental) but, in 10 years we''ll see how sensitive I am when I''m ready to do a full upgrade!
27.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2010 5:23:11 AM
Author: Frenchgirl
For AGBF.

This thread it''s just for fun. I have a F colored diamond and I wanted to see those the other girls. That''s all.
A perfectly good reason!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

ojodeazul

Rough_Rock
I would be happy to post some more pictures, but I am having trouble taking pictures. They don''t show enough detail and they make the stone look a lot bigger than it looks in person. (which I guess is a good thing).

The setting is custom made by Cellini in Manhattan. I absolutely love it!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my F stone..

fstone34.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the F with the original J stone -- I just love the J too.. it has a hidden mystery too it, J is the top stone

f&Jtogether36.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Garden gloves, since it appears you have now mastered the camera, you MUST start a thread about your diamond right away! This is the first time I have seen really clear pics of them! I love them both!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/7/2010 9:05:17 PM
Author: gardengloves

Here is the F with the original J stone -- I just love the J too.. it has a hidden mystery too it, J is the top stone
Nice stones, gardengloves! I couldn''t help but notice that each one was almost large enough to cover your entire knuckle! I wouldn''t mind having that problem, but my solitaire (see photo above) isn''t quite up to the

job at 1.67 carats!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 12:16:07 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 6/2/2010 8:31:39 AM

Here''s mine!
hawaiianorangetree-Please tell me more about your stone. I have only seen the one picture of it posted in this thread, but it looks really beautiful. I would like to know more about it! What size and clarity is it and

how is it set? Is there a thread on it somewhere on Pricescope?

Deb/AGBF
34.gif
Hi Deb
35.gif

Thanks for asking about my ring! There are a few photos of it floating about on PS but no threads as such, partly because I have had a bit of a love hate relationship with my ring (loving it now though!) and partly because I can''t take a photo to save myself, but my daughter took some on the weekend so maybe i will start one.
1.gif

It is a 1.05 carat, F colour SI1 clarity GIA ex,ex,ex. The setting is just a very plain 6 prong in white gold, which i believe was not plated in the begining. It had a very wide band (which I didn''t like and never wanted but the jeweller insisted that i didn''t want a thin band
20.gif
) which i tried to live with for a year but i just couldn''t grow to love it, so just before we got married this year i had the band shaved down to as thin as I could get it and replated to look like new again.
It made such a difference to my ring, the stone looked twice the size with the thin band and i love how it looks with my wedding band.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2010 8:14:41 AM

Thanks for asking about my ring! There are a few photos of it floating about on PS but no threads as such, partly because I have had a bit of a love hate relationship with my ring (loving it now though!) and partly because I can''t take a photo to save myself, but my daughter took some on the weekend so maybe i will start one.
hawaiianorangetree-I would love it if you did start a thread with some more photos! If you do start a thread, would you note it here? I read certain threads regularly, but they may not be the same ones you read!

Thank you so much for responding; as I said, I love your ring!

Best,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2010 6:45:18 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker

Here is mine - I realize I will probably have to repost it. It is when the diamond was still in the temp setting. I got better pictures showing off how white it is.

LTFering9.jpg

LtlFirecracker-
Best of luck on your engagement. Your stone is gorgeous and I will be anxious to see how you decide to have it set ultimately! Where will you let us know?

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Here is my F-colored asscher (1.5 carats) compared to an I-colored asscher (3 carats)

fcoloredasscher726.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2010 9:19:35 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Here is my F-colored asscher (1.5 carats) compared to an I-colored asscher (3 carats)
NewEnglandLady-I really like the ring with the F stone, not because of the stone's size or color but because of the way it it is set. (Well, the size of the stone may play a part in the way it is set!) I think that the way

the F colored asscher is set is simply beautiful! It is very graceful and elegant. I don't think I ever saw either of those rings before!

AGBF
34.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Dark, but you get the idea.
9.gif
.48 F VS2 OMC

sunnydring12.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 10:44:07 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Garden gloves, since it appears you have now mastered the camera, you MUST start a thread about your diamond right away! This is the first time I have seen really clear pics of them! I love them both!

Thank you so much Dreamer. I''ve been working at it. Coming from our diamond photo diva, I really appreciate your kinds words.

Not sure I should start a new thread on an old hat subject, I had my day...LOL! I know, my photos were awful....yikes! but maybe a Show Me Your Fancy Shapes, so the others who have these unusual cuts can have a place to call home.. we are a small group on PS, but do love our stones.

Thanks again, coming from you, it means a lot.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
New England Lady, those are two amazing stones, thanks for sharing pictures. I am drooling and so adore asshers.

More pictures please...

AGBF - thanks for the kind words. The J stone is a 1.7...looks kinda large in the photo, my finger must have swelled cause it no longer goes over the knuckle, one of these days, I will have it reset.. the other, my new baby love.. fits just fine, and I am loving it. thanks again.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sunnyd, WAOWWWWW very beautiful cushion
30.gif
30.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thanks French!
5.gif

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 6:50:25 PM
Author: sunnyd
Dark, but you get the idea.
9.gif
.48 F VS2 OMC

sunnydring12.jpg

More pics please !!!
41.gif

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bump !!!

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Here''s my F VS2 1.85

collage185.jpg

collage1852.jpg

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous!!!
36.gif

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP!!!!!

Toastie

Rough_Rock
Trade
I would like all possible info on this ring. Please. Please.

This is the only ring that has swayed me from the Tiffany Novo... you have no idea....

I love love love it
36.gif

netcbc

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/27/2010 11:45:45 AM
Author: Toastie
I would like all possible info on this ring. Please. Please.

This is the only ring that has swayed me from the Tiffany Novo... you have no idea....

I love love love it
36.gif
Which one?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results