shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Emerald Cut Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much mrssalvo!!!
36.gif
I was looking in the wrong place for this thread!

All of these rings are so gorgeous!! You lucky ladies have truly beautiful rings. I especially love the halo style rings..mmmm..maybe that should be the way I have my ering set!!

kalgal

Rough_Rock
Here is my emerald cut stone prong set in platinum in east-west setting. It is flanked by my two wedding bands in yellow gold set with square cut diamonds. (I was married in two countries - so two rings!)

Love those emeralds. Keep the pics coming!
emteeth.gif

ecview3_edited.JPG

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I just took some handshots of my ring and wanted to share to this thread. Love those emerald cuts!

This is a 1.7ct M color VS1 emerald cut solitaire.

ECNew1.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I don''t know how to do them all in one post.

ECNew2.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. Wanted to add that this is on a size 3.5 finger, but I think this ring is actually a 3.25.

ECNew3.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Sarita...that''s an M??? Really??? You''re not pulling our legs, are you?! It''s a beautiful stone!! Congrats!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, it really is an M! Overall, I am happy with the color. I wasn''t sure what to expect with an M and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It isn''t a yellowish tint, but a light pinkish-brown one, which helps, I think. Here is a vendor shot of the stone itself that shows the tint better.

1.7ct VS1-3.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is mine. It is pretty different and not the best photo. Sorry. I think ECs are so classic and elegant and mine has lots of sparkle.

Tacori004.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and unique! I love Tacori - combine that with an EC and there is pure delight. Please share the stats.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
The center is a 1.72 ct VS1 I color, ring size 4.5. Thanks Sarita, I love it too. Yours looks huge! The beauty of smaller hands.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo thanks for all the emerald cut eye-candy here!

I am currently in ''talks'' with my vendor to search for a 2ct emerald cut for a RHR. The search is plodding along slowly - hopefully he''ll find one for me soon! Hubby said that the 3ct asscher will come when we have our first kid, but he didn''t say I can''t get myself another rock??

I''ve done a search here but can''t seem to find a definitive thread on the best possible specs for an emerald cut diamond. There are threads on asschers, heaps on RBs, even pears, but I haven''t found one on emerald cuts? Am I blind? Can someone point me to the right spot? I am finding it hard to make a decision based on looking at the certs being emailed to me
8.gif

Thanks! And more eye-candy pls!

momothree

Shiny_Rock
I''m throwing my new Dimend Scaasi ring in here...

collageofmynewechalo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results