shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Emerald Cut Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
I''d love to get a look at some emerald diamond rings. My DF is holding hostage my diamond until I can figure out what setting I want and it''s not easy! I thought I had one picked out but unfortunately when I ordered the setting it wasn''t very good quality so the search continues.

My sister has a princess cut diamond solitaire that has pave'' sides and I really like that look so I''m thinking maybe something like that?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is windowshoppers ring
3.gif

window_1.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
another.....

window_2.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one
2.gif

window_3.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can read about windowshoppers ring and see more pics here
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Do you mean like this?

Emerald with antiquey-pave-ish setting....

eg.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s pictures of my recent EC purchase...it''s my upgrade for our 10 year anniversary!!

I LOVE windowshopper''s ring too!!!!!!

91709ECJBB.jpg

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Oh my, these rings are amazing! Talk about major sparkle! My DF gave me the name sparklechick because he knows how much I love sparklie things!!!

Dani, I love the simple look of that ring though. You wouldn''t happen to have any side pictures would you?

AChiOAlumna - now that''s what I call an anniversary present!!!! Gorgeous!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
ECs are my 2nd favorite diamond shape (after a RB, which I have). I am going to have a RHR with EC someday...

If I were going to have an EC e-ring, I'd do something like this, I think (if you've seen my e-ring, you'd know I love a thin pave band!) but without the halo (sorry, can't find a pic):
78974.JPG

Imagine this one with an EC in the center, it's MichaelB :
3-sided_closeup.gif

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Bluedawg, I love those pics you posted! It''s funny how I used to never love the halo look but lately, seeing so many gorgeous pics of them I''m starting to rethink them.
I''m the exact opposite of you, the RB is my 2nd favorite after the emerald cut. I''m hoping one day I can have an RB too which I''ll put in a halo setting (wishful thinking I''m sure!!).

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
bluedawg....

Are you looking for something like this???
2.gif

0246667_e_lg.jpg

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Muchas gracias, AChiOA. Much like that only with three-sided pave. Because one can never have too much pave.
31.gif

satelite

Rough_Rock
my sister has an emerald cut diamond 2ct with 2 x 1ct diamond rounds one on either side.
it looks amazzing.
18.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: valeria101

Do NOT look here !
2.gif
OMG....Valeria!!!!! I "looked" and almost fainted dead away! That asscher with sapphire sides...
23.gif

(excuse me, but I must go back to "look" some more...)

widget

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh. I want EVERY SINGLE one of those. Emerald cuts are my new obsession. For some reason I''m over the asschers and like the rectangular look better now. Its just so elegant.. Those are all SOOO pretty.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MS, I''m also loving emeralds more and more these days. I still adore asschers, but emeralds have grown on me a LOT!!

This is a variation of the Ritani Endless love halo setting w/ an emerald--it''s just a bit more ornate from the side, etc.

ritemdeco123.JPG

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
yes yes yes-----------emerald cuts are (IMO) the most elegant, glamorous and attention grabbing of all cuts. AND ditto...you can NEVER have too much pave!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow these are all just so stunning and yes I agree, elegant!!

i''d love an emerald RHR, maybe east west set, boy my RHR list is getting VERY long!!
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2005 7:21:51 AM
Author: widget

OMG....Valeria!!!!! I ''looked'' and almost fainted dead away! That asscher with sapphire sides...
I know...
38.gif
missfortune never travells alone. Here''s the two of them !

SquareIII.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Had to add my RHR to the mix....

whb10.JPG

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Demelza...that''s your RHR!?!?! That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I want a RHR like that!!! (to match my EC w-set!! One for each hand
2.gif
)
30.gif
30.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, AchiO! I consider myself very lucky that I have the 2 cuts of diamond that I most adore (round and emerald cut). I bought the emerald cut for myself long before I got engaged simply because I found the cut so mesmerizing. It''s taken me over a year to find a setting I like, but finally, I have!! My ER is an RB, my other favorite cut.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for sparklechick
2.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Demelza, that''s gorgeous.

Mine isn''t as impressive, but I like it.
emwink.gif

Set%20small.jpg

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
It''s been a while since I''ve been on here- my wedding is in 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! days so it''s a little out of control right now!!!!

Anyway, here''s a refresher if you''ve forgotten what my EC ering looks like :)

darkandlight1.JPG

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Another....

obsession123.JPG

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Yet another....
30.gif

oohlala123.JPG

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Last one .....
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

bling123456.JPG

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hest88...I love your setting!! It''s so unique!! The EC really stands out in it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results