shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.5ctw OECs with blue-grey Sea of Cortez pearl drop jackets. The small, outer diamond is a BGD .17ct stud.

blue pearl and diamond drops.jpeg

And this one is as good as I could do for a perspective shot. Full disclosure - I have huge lobes.

Pearl and diamond perspective shot.jpeg

Gah these are stunning!! I really love this look @mrs-b - They are the perfect size too :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @junebug17! They really are a perfect size. You can clearly see them, but they're not overwhelming or glitzy. They fit the sorts of places I go, perfectly. And I wear a lot of pastels as well, so they're truly perfect for me.

:wavey:

ETA Gees louise - could I have worked the work 'perfect' into this post any more times?? I guess you know how I feel about them! :mrgreen:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 1.5ctw OECs with blue-grey Sea of Cortez pearl drop jackets. The small, outer diamond is a BGD .17ct stud.

blue pearl and diamond drops.jpeg

And this one is as good as I could do for a perspective shot. Full disclosure - I have huge lobes.

Pearl and diamond perspective shot.jpeg

Your earrings are stunning and so classic! :love: You have such amazing taste, @mrs-b!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are stunning and so classic! :love: You have such amazing taste, @mrs-b!

Thank you so much, @carbonfan! I have to be honest - I still have *these* - which are roughly 4ctw:

But I'm wearing the smaller (way smaller!) OECs with their pearl drops a lot more - and loving them! I do love my clusters, tho, and will always wear them regularly.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @carbonfan! I have to be honest - I still have *these* - which are roughly 4ctw:

20200712_112800.jpg

But I'm wearing the smaller (way smaller!) OECs with their pearl drops a lot more - and loving them! I do love my clusters, tho, and will always wear them regularly.

I absolutely adore your cluster earrings as well... those are just drool-worthy! :love: I love the variety and sheer deliciousness in your collection!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so amazbling, @missy, and you rock these incredible OEC studs! Love!! :love:

Thank you @carbonfan! I love your studs too. PSers have the best taste. Just reading through all the SMTB threads proves that. :sun:

I took a selfie (in the car again where else lol) yesterday as we headed into the city at dusk. I cannot capture their beauty but I will keep (having fun) trying. :)
A rare left ear pic. It is harder for me to take photos of my left ear.

oecstudincarheadingtocity.png

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @carbonfan! I love your studs too. PSers have the best taste. Just reading through all the SMTB threads proves that. :sun:

I took a selfie (in the car again where else lol) yesterday as we headed into the city at dusk. I cannot capture their beauty but I will keep (having fun) trying. :)
A rare left ear pic. It is harder for me to take photos of my left ear.

oecstudincarheadingtocity.png

So sparkly! ♥️

I am excited to add mine to the mix! They are Victor Canera European round diamonds, 1.1 ct (6.55 mm) each in a Victorian 6-prong setting that he created. I am in complete awe of them!! :love::love:

Earrings 2.jpg IMG_2968.JPG

These are so beautiful, they are making me rethink my preference for H&A cuts. Wow! They are stunning on you.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
C3AB7694-14B9-4022-B1D0-1C674306815B.jpeg
My early birthday gift ( that I chose and ordered! )! 1.8 tw F VS2 Ex, Ex, Ex from Blue Nile. I’ve never had an Ideal cut diamond and during a pandemic is not a good time to do research. I used the filters to choose a well matched pair that fit the guidelines for ideal cut stones. On my ears, size matters so I got a little more bang for my buck this way. I tried ear shots but I need more practice.

Iola80

Rough_Rock
C3AB7694-14B9-4022-B1D0-1C674306815B.jpeg
My early birthday gift ( that I chose and ordered! )! 1.8 tw F VS2 Ex, Ex, Ex from Blue Nile. I’ve never had an Ideal cut diamond and during a pandemic is not a good time to do research. I used the filters to choose a well matched pair that fit the guidelines for ideal cut stones. On my ears, size matters so I got a little more bang for my buck this way. I tried ear shots but I need more practice.

Omg, they are gorgeous. Make sure you post ear shots. Congratulations.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Just gave my studs a quick bath..
Got it 5yrs ago, I think its time for size upgrade.. someday... I’ll hit 2ctw...
for now its 1.35 ctw F&G color Si1 ACA

4C9198CC-EAEC-4989-B6B8-D075BD71D9E3.jpeg

@mrs-b love your pictures!!! Your skill is so good!!! Looks professionally taken!! Are you using phone camera or dslr camera for taking jewelry pictures? I don’t know why the color of my pictures is too saturated :cry2:

Iola80

Rough_Rock
Got it 5yrs ago, I think its time for size upgrade.. someday... I’ll hit 2ctw...

@mrs-b love your pictures!!! Your skill is so good!!! Looks professionally taken!! Are you using phone camera or dslr camera for taking jewelry pictures? I don’t know why the color of my pictures is too saturated :cry2:

Pretty ❤️

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Just GORGEOUS!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@munchee Your studs look perfectly matched—can you see the color difference irl? I am looking at a pair of 1.00 ctw on the WF website, and there are quite a few of E/F and F/G mixed pairs available right now....

I can’t tell the difference which one is F which one is G especially when its clean, I can only guess without being too sure sometimes. But mostly you won’t be able to tell the difference and you won’t see it side by side so it’ll be harder to tell. I’m going to upgrade them soon and thinking of getting G&H because they don’t have a pair of G that I like. And can’t afford F :lol:

Iola80

Rough_Rock
This 09FCAE5C-51ED-49CA-900E-781042DF64D1.jpeg took way too many tries to get a decent picture. It’s been so cloudy and gloomy in PA. These brighten my day!

They are so pretty

Sunshinebaby

Rough_Rock
Gosh these look pretty on you! Enjoy them!

Ah, thanks a lot Junebug! I’ve felt
so conscious since I posted the photos... Size is great for smaller earlobes but 1 cttw could be the sweet spot :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results