shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.5ctw OECs with blue-grey Sea of Cortez pearl drop jackets. The small, outer diamond is a BGD .17ct stud.

blue pearl and diamond drops.jpeg

And this one is as good as I could do for a perspective shot. Full disclosure - I have huge lobes.

Pearl and diamond perspective shot.jpeg

Gah these are stunning!! I really love this look @mrs-b - They are the perfect size too :love:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @junebug17! They really are a perfect size. You can clearly see them, but they're not overwhelming or glitzy. They fit the sorts of places I go, perfectly. And I wear a lot of pastels as well, so they're truly perfect for me.

:wavey:

ETA Gees louise - could I have worked the work 'perfect' into this post any more times?? I guess you know how I feel about them! :mrgreen:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 1.5ctw OECs with blue-grey Sea of Cortez pearl drop jackets. The small, outer diamond is a BGD .17ct stud.

blue pearl and diamond drops.jpeg

And this one is as good as I could do for a perspective shot. Full disclosure - I have huge lobes.

Pearl and diamond perspective shot.jpeg

Your earrings are stunning and so classic! :love: You have such amazing taste, @mrs-b!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Adding my OEC studs.

oecstudshiking.png

And a real life perspective shot.

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 3.28.03 PM.png

They are approximately 4.52 ctw Edwardian old cut european diamonds in their original setting.
Measurements are:
8.61 - 8.64 x 4.87 mm
8.56 - 8.58 x 4.85 mm

These are so amazbling, @missy, and you rock these incredible OEC studs! Love!! :love:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are stunning and so classic! :love: You have such amazing taste, @mrs-b!

Thank you so much, @carbonfan! I have to be honest - I still have *these* - which are roughly 4ctw:

But I'm wearing the smaller (way smaller!) OECs with their pearl drops a lot more - and loving them! I do love my clusters, tho, and will always wear them regularly.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @carbonfan! I have to be honest - I still have *these* - which are roughly 4ctw:

20200712_112800.jpg

But I'm wearing the smaller (way smaller!) OECs with their pearl drops a lot more - and loving them! I do love my clusters, tho, and will always wear them regularly.

I absolutely adore your cluster earrings as well... those are just drool-worthy! :love: I love the variety and sheer deliciousness in your collection!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so amazbling, @missy, and you rock these incredible OEC studs! Love!! :love:

Thank you @carbonfan! I love your studs too. PSers have the best taste. Just reading through all the SMTB threads proves that. :sun:

I took a selfie (in the car again where else lol) yesterday as we headed into the city at dusk. I cannot capture their beauty but I will keep (having fun) trying. :)
A rare left ear pic. It is harder for me to take photos of my left ear.

oecstudincarheadingtocity.png

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations 21/22
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations 21/22
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Top Luxury Classic Pieces
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge
    Style File: Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.