shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
C623AA8C-41C9-4EF6-9CB0-B37DC8F3DDB1.jpeg Not sure if I’m allowed to share here because they are not traditional solitaire studs. Victorian 18 karat yellow gold, silver topped where the diamonds are set. OMC centres with OEC surrounding diamonds. IJK colour SI VS2 clarity. Somewhere between 3.2 and 3.5 carats total (the setting makes it impossible to measure the diamonds depth)

What beauties!!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
:love::love:
C623AA8C-41C9-4EF6-9CB0-B37DC8F3DDB1.jpeg Not sure if I’m allowed to share here because they are not traditional solitaire studs. Victorian 18 karat yellow gold, silver topped where the diamonds are set. OMC centres with OEC surrounding diamonds. IJK colour SI VS2 clarity. Somewhere between 3.2 and 3.5 carats total (the setting makes it impossible to measure the diamonds depth)

OMG I just had to find my fainting couch! They are phenomenal! :love::love::love:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I am excited to add mine to the mix! They are Victor Canera European round diamonds, 1.1 ct (6.55 mm) each in a Victorian 6-prong setting that he created. I am in complete awe of them!! :love::love:

Earrings 2.jpg IMG_2968.JPG

They are TDF! I have a soft spot for VC and your studs are stunning! Congrats!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I can finally contribute to this thread! Dh bought me a matched pair of G/H antique ECs from Ilya at Ivy and Rose/mydiamondzone a few years ago. They were supposed to be side stones for a ring I was designing that never came to be. I finally decided they would get more use on my ears then in their gem box, lol. I just pick them up today from my jeweler after having them set in Stuller settings. ~.90cttw, ~5mm I’m embarrassed to say they’ve been sitting so long I don’t actually remember all the specs on them. But I am thrilled with how they turned out!

B10DCD06-3407-44B8-B2E1-E79C218C31A7.jpeg 520C9850-F6AF-48EC-A1A8-3FD493FBCE3C.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can finally contribute to this thread! Dh bought me a matched pair of G/H antique ECs from Ilya at Ivy and Rose/mydiamondzone a few years ago. They were supposed to be side stones for a ring I was designing that never came to be. I finally decided they would get more use on my ears then in their gem box, lol. I just pick them up today from my jeweler after having them set in Stuller settings. ~.90cttw, ~5mm I’m embarrassed to say they’ve been sitting so long I don’t actually remember all the specs on them. But I am thrilled with how they turned out!

B10DCD06-3407-44B8-B2E1-E79C218C31A7.jpeg 520C9850-F6AF-48EC-A1A8-3FD493FBCE3C.jpeg

I would love to see ear shots! They are lovely! Your ring in your avatar is stunning too!

Rockcollector

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love the multiple piercings. What sizes are you studs
Just saw this! I know the largest is .43, next .25, not sure if the other two. Had those for awhile! Thanks!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Took me a bit, but here you go. I love them but am already suffering with DSS due to the amount of love real estate I have :lol: sorry for the lousy pic, but even in bad lighting they are sparkle bombs!
B996FFF1-D64D-48E3-9F1D-BC61BF2F0C86.jpeg
Beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
D569815A-0D4C-4FD6-B5C7-E9E277921E1D.jpeg 25BCADB4-F2B4-4BFB-AF73-2EE5A3649469.jpeg 0A21C9BB-3A9E-42EE-8831-C823F2CC0577.jpeg

2.52 ct, H, VS1, square emerald
2.45 ct, H, VS1, square emerald

It’s hard to capture these earrings! I posted a photo of the earrings next to my engagement ring for a sense of scale. My center stone is 6.33 ct, H, VS2.

I feel sad for my other earrings because I have not worn anything but these gorgeous studs since getting them!!! I think they’re just right size and am definitely glad my husband didn’t go smaller or even larger! They were the most perfect anniversary gift from my sweet man.
@MrsKBP I’ve been meaning to ask you a question about how you wear your gorgeous earrings. Do you make sure they are straight and square in your ear or let them go any way you just put them in..Do you make them match? Thanks! :kiss2:

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
@MrsKBP I’ve been meaning to ask you a question about how you wear your gorgeous earrings. Do you make sure they are straight and square in your ear or let them go any way you just put them in..Do you make them match? Thanks! :kiss2:

Great question! I always try to match them. Sometimes I do point side up and sometimes flat side.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great question! I always try to match them. Sometimes I do point side up and sometimes flat side.
Thank you! Do you check them to make sure they stay the way you put them in? Sorry for all the questions but I’ve been curious!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Do you check them to make sure they stay the way you put them in? Sorry for all the questions but I’ve been curious!

Yes, I “touch” them all day. They’ve never come loose and I’ve never almost lost them but I get nervous! They’re usually not ever turned and stay exactly as I place them in the morning. I wish I could sleep with them on but I can’t. They poke me! I still have not worn other earrings since getting these. I feel like they’re so classic, gorgeous and go with everything. I’ll try to post another pic today!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I “touch” them all day. They’ve never come loose and I’ve never almost lost them but I get nervous! They’re usually not ever turned and stay exactly as I place them in the morning. I wish I could sleep with them on but I can’t. They poke me! I still have not worn other earrings since getting these. I feel like they’re so classic, gorgeous and go with everything. I’ll try to post another pic today!
Sorry..I just saw this now! I would love to see more pics! They’re gorgeous!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to stop looking at this thread, because I keep thinking "Oh I can handle a carat in each ear" (I really shouldn't they'd look crazy big):mrgreen2:

Any smaller lobed folks go with bigger stones?

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
IMG_20190426_214035235~2.jpg I was literally just thinking of starting a new thread on what your first "big"/"real" jewelry purchase was, as I was taking my diamonds studs out this evening. They were my first big/real jewelry purchase 10 years ago : )
D, 1.25 tcw (and this was before I even understood the meaning of "colorless" lol I was just naturally drawn to them)
FB_IMG_1556330096454~2.jpg

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@EmeraldEmpress -

Is the ring in your avatar yours? If so, could you pls start a thread on it? It's very beautiful!

The ring belongs to @Keeliamira
It is very beautiful and I do hope she will post a thread all about it, with lots of pics!!! (Or post the link for us, if such a thread already exists) ; ) I loveeee the pastel reflections!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@EmeraldEmpress -

Is the ring in your avatar yours? If so, could you pls start a thread on it? It's very beautiful!

Sorry, just re-read the ? about my avatar lol
I wish, it's on The Dream List ; )
Embassy Emeralds won't respond to me, so I can't even get the emerald stud earrings I want made : (

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
The ring belongs to @Keeliamira
It is very beautiful and I do hope she will post a thread all about it, with lots of pics!!! (Or post the link for us, if such a thread already exists) ; ) I loveeee the pastel reflections!

Oooohhh you’ve got my curiosity piqued! What ring of mine? :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Keeliamira I don’t know how I missed your thread! I loved your gorgeous ring in your avatar but didn’t know the story behind it. It’s such a beautiful love story...very much like a Hallmark movie! That ring was worth the wait! :love:

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock

"a 2.074ct J VS1 Canera antique cushion in the vintage French cut halo setting and it’s perfection!"

I'll say, WOW! The colors, I've never seen anything like it! Those pastels.... I need to check out Victor Canera.....
I thought I'd read before about him setting things beautifully, but wow- he's designed quite a diamond cut!!

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Last edited:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
@Keeliamira I don’t know how I missed your thread! I loved your gorgeous ring in your avatar but didn’t know the story behind it. It’s such a beautiful love story...very much like a Hallmark movie! That ring was worth the wait! :love:
Aw thanks @Mamabean! My dh was worth all the waiting in the world. You have to have the bitter to recognize how sweet sweetness is. He is my joy and my prince. The ring is just the cherry on top!

I'll say said:
Thanks @EmeraldEmpress! Victor is a master craftsman and worth the premium. His creations are nothing short of perfection, imho. Definitely check him out.8-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw thanks @Mamabean! My dh was worth all the waiting in the world. You have to have the bitter to recognize how sweet sweetness is. He is my joy and my prince. The ring is just the cherry on top!
I love this! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results