shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely and a great size on you =)

Missykoo

Rough_Rock
Here's my 1ctw double milgrain bezel studs from IDJ!

_25564.jpg

_25565.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missykoo|1419625565|3808019 said:
Here's my 1ctw double milgrain bezel studs from IDJ!

Those are perfection! Would you mind posting a profile view? I've been looking for bezel settings to reset my current prong and screw back studs.

Missykoo

Rough_Rock
Hi~ thank you :)
I don't know how everyone takes such great photos lol
Here are some profile shots. I had these in a screw back but switched it to friction back because they hurt my ears too much.

_25566.jpg

_25567.jpg

_25568.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missykoo|1419628154|3808049 said:
Hi~ thank you :)
I don't know how everyone takes such great photos lol
Here are some profile shots. I had these in a screw back but switched it to friction back because they hurt my ears too much.

Thanks! I would go for friction back as well, do you find these easy to keep clean? Are they comfortable with how they "sit" on your ear? I may end up with the exact same setting for my OEC studs :love:

Missykoo

Rough_Rock
They're really comfortable! I don't even feel them once they are in. I find myself touching my ear once in a while just to make sure they are still there.
As for the cleaning, I can't comment yet because these are about a month old. I tried it on once and took them to a local jeweler to have the backs switched out. Just got them back last week lol. Sorry thats not much help :|

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missykoo|1419629308|3808063 said:
They're really comfortable! I don't even feel them once they are in. I find myself touching my ear once in a while just to make sure they are still there.
As for the cleaning, I can't comment yet because these are about a month old. I tried it on once and took them to a local jeweler to have the backs switched out. Just got them back last week lol. Sorry thats not much help :|

Ah thanks for the info, as for keeping them clean you should give them a good scrub 1x per week yourself. I use the Connoisseurs cleaner in the little red jar from Bed Bath & Beyond. They seem like they have enough space for the little brush to get in for a decent maintenance clean. Enjoy them they are perfect!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great settings, beautifully made bagel and milgrain. I'm thinking of resetting my oec's from 8 prongs to bazel with milgrain :)))
Could you post some earshots, please :)))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Diamonds are a delight*|1422332876|3822528 said:

Oh my goodness! That is exactly what I am considering now!!! Same size, color clarity! Any chance of another ear shot with slightly more distance? How many mm are your stones? Do you feel like the I color is white/bright enough? They are certainly beautiful!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
DS has DSS love those 2.1 gorgous stones

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heididdl|1422402665|3822925 said:

LOL! :lol: :appl: I am aspiring to studs like yours, Heidi! I had been undecided whether to just get a second pair of OEC studs, but a few people have told me that well cut modern rounds show up better on the ears. So now I am leaning towards upgrading my current ones.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yes but your a much better shopper than I as I ended up with "J" colored EGL International ""F"....and your current studs are gorgous but I agree DSS sets in quickly you will be very happy with just over a carat each with ID j jackets perfection. You might even consider just haloing them to start...check our Martin Katz stones (Kim Kardashian has his hers are probably4 carats each with a pave halo...

_26437.jpg

Hello!
Thank you!, sorry for they delay and multiple pics, I had some trouble with the uploading.
Yes, I am very happy to share that I was surprised to receive them from my husband. He got them for me as a gift celebrating 20 years together, but what is most awesome is that he came onto PriceScope to do all of the research before he bought them from WF.
They are 6.6mm and very very white. he said that working with WF was a very pleasant experience and that they were extremely helpful. Each diamond has it's own AGS cert and were matched very nicely. fullsizerender_22.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 20 years, gorgeous studs :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Diamonds are a delight*|1422719015|3824971 said:
heididdl|1422402665|3822925 said:

I have DSS with my wedding ring now that I received those studs. :doh:

I can understand that! Your husband did an incredible job! :appl:

Heidi..those haloed studs are gorgeous! I'd have to have removable ones, though, because I am dressed in jeans too much to need the halo often!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I know me also. IN fact my husband asked why I haven't worn my jackets ( I have them on today) and I did'n't want to say its a little over dressed in my snow boots and wool hat. lol I also don't want any chance of them falling off it I am consstntly removing my hat and scarf. So I have them on in the house

_26627.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heididdl|1423006977|3826878 said:
I know me also. IN fact my husband asked why I haven't worn my jackets ( I have them on today) and I did'n't want to say its a little over dressed in my snow boots and wool hat. lol I also don't want any chance of them falling off it I am consstntly removing my hat and scarf. So I have them on in the house

Heididdl - your earrings are lovely but...wow! your HAIR! gorgeous!! Super jealous over here!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I really love this thread :love:

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Hello all,

I am looking to get a new pair of studs in the 1 carat range. I have been doing some research and stumbled across a pair I think is beautiful. They are Monique Lhuillier pave petal diamond studs. I am drawn to the petal accents, but wonder what they actually look like worn. Does anyone have pictures of them on?
ml_petal_0.jpg

In case the image doesn't upload, here is the link: http://www.bluenile.com/monique-lhuillier-pave-petal-diamond-earrings_44065

The pave looks so dainty and the petal design is beautiful, however I am concerned that you can't really see it when you wear them though.

Thanks in advance,
AT

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnitaT|1423380089|3829219 said:
Hello all,

I am looking to get a new pair of studs in the 1 carat range. I have been doing some research and stumbled across a pair I think is beautiful. They are Monique Lhuillier pave petal diamond studs. I am drawn to the petal accents, but wonder what they actually look like worn. Does anyone have pictures of them on?
ml_petal_0.jpg

In case the image doesn't upload, here is the link: http://www.bluenile.com/monique-lhuillier-pave-petal-diamond-earrings_44065

The pave looks so dainty and the petal design is beautiful, however I am concerned that you can't really see it when you wear them though.

Thanks in advance,
AT

Anita, I think those are beautiful, but I think the part with the pave is going to be mostly obscured once they are on the ear. Other than a halo, almost anything else is not going to be seen. I just wouldn't spend the money on embellishments that no one can see. I also would recommend buying individual stones that can be upgraded just in case you ever decide to do so.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Anita my first thought also. You want your studs to sit flush in your ears and you will never appreciate the pave on the sides unless you stare at a mirror. Plus the jackets will not work at all with those. So for every day wear they don't look practical.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anita, I wouldn't do it. They look pretty in the photos but no one else will see them. A 1.06 total carat weight pair of diamonds will set you back about $3,200 at BG, Ideal cut, IJ VS2 - just a quick search of pairs. With $4,250 to spend you could either just pocket the extra $1,000 or go 1.28 total carat weight, again at BG, G SI2. More visible bang for your buck :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results